What's new

battle of hydaspes

You are as ignorant as you consistently seen to be on topics you know little of and are I'll equipped to debate.

His name and the traditional Persian name that even today many of us (Parsi and Irani) have is Porushasp.

Its modernized Hellenized version is Porus.

Cheers, Doc

The name Porus comes from Puru, an old Hindu tribe.

As is usual, you blabber your nonsense under the guise of trying to sound like an intellectual, when you're no such thing.

We already have an Indian intellectual here, his name is Joe Shearer.

The name Porus comes from Puru, an old Hindu tribe.

As is usual, you blabber your nonsense under the guise of trying to sound like an intellectual, when you're no such thing.

We already have an Indian intellectual here, his name is Joe Shearer.

I'm no intellectual.

I'm a Persian warrior.

And just one standing here is enough for your lot.

Cheers, Doc

We are not into aboriginal dialects.

Oh please, your ancestors were the 7th century equivalent of the Syrian refugees who are currently flooding Europe.

Are you a Janjua/Rajput ?

Are you?

I'm a Persian warrior.

:rofl:

@Tokhme khar

Mr Indian here who doesn't even speak Farsi or know how to use a sword claims he's a warrior from your nation.

And just one standing here is enough for your lot.

My dude, your ancestors were refugees. Accept it and move on.

Oh please, your ancestors were the 7th century equivalent of the Syrian refugees who are currently flooding Europe.

Are you?

:rofl:

@Tokhme khar

Mr Indian here who doesn't even speak Farsi or know how to use a sword claims he's a warrior from your nation.

My dude, your ancestors were refugees. Accept it and move on.

Taimur, I've lived loved and fought among you lot for 48 years.

I love you guys as my civilizational brothers of my soil. I love you.

But on your fighting abilities, please bro. Let's just say I am less than impressed.

Chal ab aage badho. Chutta nahin hai har desi stud vaste. Who wants a shot at a Persian stud.

Cheers, Doc

Taimur, I've loved among you lot for 48 years.

No you haven't, you haven't lived among any of the people groups I belong to (Muslims, Pakistanis, Punjabis, Kashmiris, etc).

But on you fighting abilities, please bro. Let's just say I am less than impressed.

Rich coming from you, you come from a lineage of refugees. Pakistanis mostly come from either Muslim invaders (Pashtuns, Balochis and Ashrafs) or Kshatriyas (e.g Janjuas, Khokhars, Chauhans, Bhattis, etc).

I heard you need about 10 angry goondas going at you all at once to make you assume the fetal position on the ground.

Respect brah.

About 8. I wasn't counting at the time. Only later, when the military cops came in. Lol And it was a small service bay, so movement was compromised. And it was my hands and feet and teeth and head versus metal tools.

My wife n mom and kids despair of the red haze that seems to come over my eyes so easy. That age has done little to slow.

Personally I've only met Jats and thapas who fight like what comes naturally to me. Its not a boast. I've been brawling since kindergarten.

Cheers, Doc

The full name of Porus was Purshotum of the Puru kingdom which was a Hindu kingdom in current day Pakistan? That is what I read on the internet somewhere

Back
Top Bottom