What's new

Battle of Grozny 1994

boca120879

Reaction score
Country
Sao Tome And Principe
any report on this?

i feel this battle is quite interesting especially considering the successful of guerilla tactic by chechen and successful of using special forces unit by russian

any report on this?

i feel this battle is quite interesting especially considering the successful of guerilla tactic by chechen and successful of using special forces unit by russian

Last edited:
Chechans are the bravest people in the world .i read many their stories . They are more warrior by nature than our Pushtoon nation .

At the time of chechan war , even their women were doing suicide bombing. For them death is a life .

i am a big fan of their culture and tradition .Their wedding , cultural dance and many things are amazing . its my dream to visit chechyna and meet chechans.

chechnya I was a total disaster . conscript russian military and rusted equipment performed poorly in grozny streets. the russians in turn used arty en masse to level the city completely.

chechnya II was a bit of stalemate.

----------

to putins credit , chechnya is now almost semi - independant and modernizing . he also ended the war there

Back
Top Bottom