What's new

Banniya Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL these are so funny :omghaha: but some baniya getting mad here

So indians should not complain then.

Just because it is widely practised doesn't make it right. I was hoping that telling you about the merchant community called Baniyas would change your mind about making fun of people solely based on their birth circumstances.

Just because it is widely practised doesn't make it right. I was hoping that telling you about the merchant community called Baniyas would change your mind about making fun of people solely based on their birth circumstances.

I personally would nt make fun of anyone.
What I was trying to says that if this is also so prevelat in India, then no one should really complain.
Actually I ve seen indians here constantly refer to chinese etc as chaptay.

I personally would nt make fun of anyone.
What I was trying to says that if this is also so prevelat in India, then no one should really complain.
Actually I ve seen indians here constantly refer to chinese etc as chaptay.

and they would be the first ones to complain of racism if it was ever directed towards them. :)

and they would be the first ones to complain of racism if it was ever directed towards them. :)

it is directed towards them so no idea what you are talking about.
btw, how are things in indian blogs? what kind of moderation they have in place for non indians?

I was talking about those who indulge in name calling.

About the second part... Dunno. I do not visit such forums.

The only reason I am in this forum is because of the incidents in Mumbai in 2008. I was interested in knowing the Pakistani reaction to this attack and came across this forum on google. It took me another year to join after lurking around as a Guest.

I was talking about those who indulge in name calling.

About the second part... Dunno. I do not visit such forums.

The only reason I am in this forum is because of the incidents in Mumbai in 2008. I was interested in knowing the Pakistani reaction to this attack and came across this forum on google. It took me another year to join after lurking around as a Guest.

Sorry , I missed the point you were making!
When you joined to figure out the reaction, I am sure you found no support for the act.
Why would it have been otherwise? too much fox News?

No one's getting pissed, am not even a Baniya, and even if I was I wouldn't be getting *******. Its just in a poor taste, it won't take long till some guy starts posting Muslim jokes and then you ll start feeling offended.

Oh wait it has already started.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/279643-mullah-jokes.html#post4808122

Yeah , saw that ! just wait for the Pandit jokes since you upgraded to religion from caste/class jokes!

Sorry , I missed the point you were making!
When you joined to figure out the reaction, I am sure you found no support for the act.
Why would it have been otherwise? too much fox News?

I wasn't expecting much support either. No sane person could support such a crime.

My interest lay in finding out what ordinary Pakistanis thought about militancy and access to news coming in from Pakistan itself. I wasn't familiar with the news sources within Pakistan and this forum was an excellent starting point.

I wasn't expecting much support either. No sane person could support such a crime.

My interest lay in finding out what ordinary Pakistanis thought about militancy and access to news coming in from Pakistan itself. I wasn't familiar with the news sources within Pakistan and this forum was an excellent starting point.

Thanks for sharing !

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Gourav baniya : Mujhe phone par dhamkiya mil rahi he...Yakeen jaaaniye...!
Police: Kaun He Wo?
Gourav Baniya: VODAFONE wale,Bolte he Bill N Bhara To Kaat Denge!.. Yakeen jaaniye...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom