What's new

Banning Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSF

BANNED
Reaction score
I was looking for rules and regulation about banning members.

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

What are the exact requisites to be banned.?

I am asking this because I see Indian members getting banned at the drop of a hat but the Chinese members seems to get warnings over warning and even more warning before they get banned.

The recent example thread being "Red China and Islam", and all posts on the current Chinese Ughir conflict

So any way I request the mods to clear this up for me
Thanks

lollll may be you can become chinese mebers then ???? say what just chnage your flag :D

no i dont buy this i seen shchinese getting banned and his ip being banned - and mods do take a look at post you get a few warning before getting banned but the thing is : this is a Pakistani website so you should not say anything offensive or abusive toward whole nation .

I mean saying idiot or dumb to one person is worth a warning but abusing a whole nation is - ban !!! many Indian members just cross the boundary there by abusing whole nation for one idiot's remark and that take their offense to a totally different level.

and i seen some Pakistani people getting banned too.

may be the best is not to define the boundaries for ban that will make people jump on those boundaries. i think the best is not to be obscene or abusive or racist toward anybody to any degree atall. :cheers:

I agree with you a lot.

I appreciate the a lot of moderators call.They try to be as neutral as possible.

But i just can't help escape the feeling that Chinese members are given preference over other member (Indian and Pakistani members)

So if any one of the mods comes and gives an out line here then i can always refer back to this thread.

There is one outline, and that is the Forum Rules. Just read up.

Creating threads like these against a certain group, will just never work. Mods and Admins will do what they do best.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom