Banned without any reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurch Adams

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I just completed a one month ban yesterday. I am used to being banned on PDF not really a big issue. But at least earlier there used to be a message from Admin informing the reason for being banned. Now it seems even that has been dispensed with. I see no message informing the reason for the ban, and I can think of no reason for it either.

So I just served a one month ban without anyone knowing/informing as to why I was banned in the first place.

@WebMaster @Horus

I just completed a one month ban yesterday. I am used to being banned on PDF not really a big issue. But at least earlier there used to be a message from Admin informing the reason for being banned. Now it seems even that has been dispensed with. I see no message informing the reason for the ban, and I can think of no reason for it either.

So I just served a one month ban without anyone knowing/informing as to why I was banned in the first place.

@WebMaster @Horus
itna pareshan kyun hota hai ? Aisa kar rha hai jaise school se nikaal diya.

itna pareshan kyun hota hai ? Aisa kar rha hai jaise school se nikaal diya.

Arre nahi bhai if not for the general Pakistani junta on PDF, at least the site Admin can be held up to some reasonable standard of behaviour yaa nahi? Otherwise this site is a waste of time for everyone.

Arre nahi bhai if not for the general Pakistani junta on PDF, at least the site Admin can be held up to some reasonable standard of behaviour yaa nahi? Otherwise this site is a waste of time for everyone.
What were your expectations ? From this site ?

:lol::lol::lol:

If I reply to that I will be promptly banned again!!! You are now doing the weeding work for the admins I see!:guns:
lol... Naah, nothing of that sort. I was just wondering what were your expectations..Anyway, you dont have to answer that.

lol... Naah, nothing of that sort. I was just wondering what were your expectations..Anyway, you dont have to answer that.

How you did that...............?

l.png

I got banned too and I don't know what for.
Besides, some pro Israeli comments I write will get negative rating while anti Israeli comments which usually envolve words like the destruction of my country and so on will be ignored, or will get positive rating.
I learned to get used to it already.

ban is good for us man . we can meet family members friends can go beach enjoy fresh air :lol::enjoy:

or reason jaan ler tu kya ukhaar leta bhai ?:partay:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sir aap ki toh yahaan kaafi chalti hai. You should raise the issue of newbie rights with the admin.

Besides, some pro Israeli comments I write will get negative rating while anti Israeli comments which usually envolve words like the destruction of my country and so on will be ignored, or will get positive rating.

Yes, the double standards are obvious and one is used to them by now. That's why I stated at inception that no big deal with getting banned. But surely getting a cogent reason would help. Also they tend to ban rather indiscriminately. Even if I exclude myself, so many members who make decent posts and you cannot imagine them writing anything vitriolic also get banned. For instance, @Nilgiri just finished serving a ban. He is one of the most reasonable members on PDF.

@Nilgiri could you please tell me whether you were given a reason for your ban and are satisfied with it?

@WebMaster @Horus

Best way to get a reason for ban now is through email: webmaster@defence.pk or using the Contact Us button.

go to the ghq section to get them reviewed. i got a -ve for saying somone was sniffing glue when they created a thread.

the only time you should get a negative rating is for swearing/insulting at members. hating against a religion. and just being very annoying. only think tanks, professionals and mods can give positive and negative ratings.

go to the ghq section to get them reviewed. i got a -ve for saying somone was sniffing glue when they created a thread.

the only time you should get a negative rating is for swearing/insulting at members. hating against a religion. and just being very annoying. only think tanks, professionals and mods can give positive and negative ratings.

The negative rating should be abolished. Not because it has no value, but because its use is so obviously slanted against Indian members that it becomes perverse. Some schmuck who has managed to wrangle rating rights will settle personal scores by giving negative ratings, and the Mods look on indulgently. After a while the member looses any incentive for quality control in their posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom