What's new

Bangladesh's Horrifying RMG Industry with Rampant Child Labour, Women Abuse

Though i agree on some parts..but man i must admit, you got some serious obsession with the word 'fart'!!

Cheers!!!

Lol I was thinking the same! :lol:

Anyway the columnist seems to be your usual pocket spitfire trade unionist. However there is scope for bangladesh to improve, I heard the labour laws are pretty lax in Bangladesh.

Bangladesh also should try to move up the value chain in garment industry.

Pakistan and India are both jealous that Bangladesh is taking their business away in RMG and textiles. So any complaints and propaganda coming from these sources should be taken with a pinch of salt. That said Bangladesh could definitely improve on many areas including labor law enforcement. This Federer Indian is opening thread after thread to attack "brand Bangladesh", using Pakistani media sources, please report him if you do not like his effort.

Pakistan and India are both jealous that Bangladesh is taking their business away in RMG and textiles. So any complaints and propaganda coming from these sources should be taken with a pinch of salt. That said Bangladesh could definitely improve on many areas including labor law enforcement. This Federer Indian is opening thread after thread to attack "brand Bangladesh", using Pakistani media sources, please report him if you do not like his effort.

On the other hand we can also pour baskets after baskets in this forum's india defence section :sniper:

On the other hand we can also pour baskets after baskets in this forum's india defence section :sniper:

No, I would not advice doing that. I would suggest to debunk their propaganda, when possible and stick to constructive discussions about future with our potential friends and allies, instead of attacking our arch-enemy online and creating negativity. We can do that with media campaign when we have the resources, and in our own website, which we control. Not here in a Pakistani website, where they use Pakistani sources and even Pakistan-Bangladesh fault lines to run their campaign of propaganda against Bangladesh.

One good news, Federer Indian has been banned, so reporting bad behavior works it seems, kudos to the moderators of pdf.

Back
Top Bottom