What's new

Bangladeshis troops assault man after sexually harassing sister

IN THAT CASE YOU FORGOT

gb~h1801.gif

WE ARE THE ONLY RACE OF SOUTH ASIA WHO MANAGED SEPARATE COUNTRY ............

75% of the world were under European colony sometime or other in last 500 years. Even Bangladesh too. US, Canada, Australia, Africa, Latin America, most part of Asia.

You are the only country who never managed separate country.

Pakistan ruled till 1971. We helped you for your separate country otherwise it would be different. Today, Also your PM is Indian agent. You forget Nepal. You have NIL knowledge of history. Bu what can i expect from a Bangladeshi ?

About Race ? I never knew BD is race. lol. For race, Your ancestral were Hindu Bengali's mostly, So don't talk about race, you came from Hindus only who converted into Islam. you are no Arabi.

WELL TO ALL WHO ARE CONFUSED WITH THE WORD RACE

BANGLADESH MEANS LAND OF BENGALI PEOPLE

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

About Race ? I never knew BD is race. lol. For race, Your ancestral were Hindu Bengali's mostly, So don't talk about race, you came from Hindus only who converted into Islam. you are no Arabi.

who denied this?? what is HINDU MUSLIM doing in this topic??
WHO CLAIMED AS ARAB??

P.S. TEACH ME SOME HISTORY

75% of the world were under European colony sometime or other in last 500 years. Even Bangladesh too. US, Canada, Australia, Africa, Latin America, most part of Asia.

You are the only country who never managed separate country.

Pakistan ruled till 1971. We helped you for your separate country otherwise it would be different. Today, Also your PM is Indian agent. You forget Nepal. You have NIL knowledge of history. Bu what can i expect from a Bangladeshi ?

Bro, did you forget about Pala empire, sena dynasty, etc. Even during the sultanate and during the mughals, parts of bengal were independent. But after the brits left us, and after pakistan left us, we are the only ones from the former brit colonies who managed to be independent.

As for the BD race, faarhan already explained it to you. And may i ask you what does race have to do with religion??

Bangladesh is probably eve teasing capital of world.

lol ... try to see in the common mirror of Wiki ...
Eve teasing is a euphemism used in India and sometimes Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal[1] for public sexual harassment, street harassment or molestation of women by men, with Eve being a reference to the biblical Eve.[2]
Eve teasing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

eve teasing topic is full of INDIA on Wiki and you are declaring BD as a capital of it ..... Ignorance at peak.
Now try to change your DP or somebody might colour it Black.

Ya, we know, we were 95% Hindu Bengalis before. Probably lowest-caste poorest Hindu Bengalis. Who had to clean sh*t with their bare hands all day for their entire lives. So? What's your point? Are you trying to increase our love for Islam by reminding us of how low we were before Islam gave us some dignity?

lol ... try to see in the common mirror of Wiki ...

Eve teasing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

eve teasing topic is full of INDIA on Wiki and you are declaring BD as a capital of it ..... Ignorance at peak.
Now try to change your DP or somebody might colour it Black.

They are talking about the Euphemism(eve teasing) being used more often in India, doesn't mean it happens more in India:cheesy:

Anyone can do whatever jackshit with wiki and I know more about Bangladesh than you.

:rofl: Abir bro did you just change it on wiki?

Eve teasing is a euphemism used in bangladesh and sometimes Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal[1] for public sexual harassment, street harassment or molestation of women by men, with Eve being a reference to the biblical Eve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom