What's new

Bangladeshis invest highest in Dubai real estate

Bangladeshis invest highest in Dubai real estate

CORRUPTION

Why does someone criticize our BD citizens for buying prime properties in Dubai? These citizens of ours are our great assets because they have made BD famous throughout the world.

Everybody in the world now knows how developed BD is already that its citizens are welcome in the Rich Men's Club in the USA, Canada, Switzerland, and now Dubai.

I believe, that with my green Passport I can now travel to any European destination without a prior visa. The airports should arrange tons of garlands to welcome us.

I will not be surprised if many so-called rich countries come and beg money from BD.

Last edited:
I believe, that with my green Passport I can now travel to any European destination without a prior visa. The airports should arrange tons of garlands to welcome us.

I will not be surprised if many so-called rich countries come and beg money from BD.

Yes that must be why the Japanese have allowed someone like you in their country.

Yes that must be why the Japanese have allowed someone like you in their country.
Kitchen Boy, please explain the bold part. Stupid, you lose an argument on the national economic development process and now keeping yourself busy writing vulgar words against me in every thread.

Many people in BD are just as mean as you are, a low-breed loafer. So, with hundreds of billions of dollars of borrowed money, the country remains as poor as it was 100 years ago.

Now, BD is begging the IMF, WB, and ADB to borrow money. From 2024 onward BD will be paying back $4 to $5 billion. Since you claim you are an economic genius, you must be knowing what really it means.

Study the first chapter of national economic development and return to a discussion forum. A forum is not for illiterate people.

Kitchen Boy, please explain the bold part. Stupid, you lose an argument on the national economic development process and now keeping yourself busy writing vulgar words against me in every thread.

Many people in BD are just as mean as you are, a low-breed loafer. So, with hundreds of billions of dollars of borrowed money, the country remains as poor as it was 100 years ago.

Now, BD is begging the IMF, WB, and ADB to borrow money. From 2024 onward BD will be paying back $4 to $5 billion. Since you claim you are an economic genius, you must be knowing what really it means.

Study the first chapter of national economic development and return to a discussion forum. A forum is not for illiterate people.

By someone like you, I mean a Bangladeshi with zero skills to speak of.

What argument did I lose? You've been crying about BDs economy since day 1.

Thankfully, the global recession has finally given you a happy moment.

But sadly, in that same moment, your hero's in Japan are having the same problem.

But sadly, in that same moment, your hero's in Japan are having the same problem.

Do you think Mistri bhai would be in weird Japan - if he could get into U.K./USA?

We Sylhetis earned about 3/4 of the nation’s foreign currency till 1980.

Without our money - there would have been African style famine.

The Dhakaya customs officers used to beg our parents for £5 bakshish and small goodies.

Once a Dhakaya customs lady begged my mum to give her a sachet of smarties - because she had never tasted chocolate 🤣🤣🤣

This is why we fought to have direct flights to Sylhet. Granted by Hasina 🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali

Do you think Mistri bhai would be in weird Japan - if he could get into U.K./USA?

We Sylhetis earned about 3/4 of the nation’s foreign currency till 1980.

Without our money - there would have been African style famine.

The Dhakaya customs officers used to beg our parents for £5 bakshish and small goodies.

Once a Dhakaya customs lady begged my mum to give her a sachet of smarties - because she had never tasted chocolate 🤣🤣🤣

This is why we fought to have direct flights to Sylhet. Granted by Hasina 🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali

I don't want to stoop to his level and insult all non sylhetis, he is a bigot not us

What skills do you think I do not have? And why do you have to insult me in every thread? Do not overestimate yoursewlf.

Tell me what skills do you have, national economic development, astrophysics, physics, chemistry, mathematics, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, civil engineering, history of about 1/3rd of the world, and others, do you have any knowledge?

Do not overestimate yourself without knowing anything. Stop bickering like a dirty-minded ugly woman. It is a discussion forum and here some people like me come to learn from others.

Unfortunately, neither you can teach me anything nor you are capable to learn from others. You are just fond of bickering.

Anyway, this is what BD people have become now. And the result is begging and borrowing all time to come,

Last edited:
What skills do you think I do not have? And why do you have to insult me in every thread? Do not overestimate yoursewlf.

Tell me what skills do you have, national economic development, astrology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, civil engineering, history of about 1/3rd of the world, and others, do you have any knowledge?

Do not overestimate yourself without knowing anything. Stop bickering like a dirty-minded ugly woman. It is a discussion forum and here some people like me come to learn from others.

Unfortunately, neither you can teach me anything nor you are capable to learn from others. You are just fond of bickering. Anyway, this is what BD young people have become now.

I bet his English is a lot better than yours 🤣🤣🤣

I stumbled upon this thread and noticed that it's been a year since you shared the information about Bangladeshis investing the most in Dubai real estate. Time flies, doesn't it?
It's fascinating to think about how things might have evolved since then. Have there been any new developments in this area? It would be great to get an update and hear your thoughts on the current situation.
If you're still looking for some cool real estate options, check out https://www.decosta.group/. They have some significant options to offer. Cheers and good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom