What's new

Bangladeshis demand trial of Gen (retd) Moeen U Ahmed

Thats a wrong example (if i can call it so). So far, neither you or al-zakir has managed to showcase why should this man be prosecuted! ... some editors opinion dont count as proof.

If thats the case, then you really need to take all of your previous government to task as well. You had exactly this situation with Mrs.Zia as well.

Hey, you forgot RAW.

World call's it as being retired from service. But you as a worthy citizen of your country, might feel inclined, to file a case against MUA on legally admissible grounds (and which you are so confident of being correct). Fight for what is right. Show us you can walk the talk.

Once again ignorant indian tall talk in support of one of the most prominent indian stooge. There is already pending case against Moeen U in Bangladesh and more cases against Moeen U even from Awami leaders (Jalil, Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir and Sheikh Salim, Salman F Rahman and more) were prevented by current awami stooge govt. Reason is at the end awami stooge govt and Moeen U all served and serving same indian interest.

As for showing you - only thing left to show is your ignorance and your die hard attempt to speak for indian stooge assets.

If not taking state power is the reason for your worshiping Moeen U, ex army chief then I guess hitler acts of genicide can also be praised because he did not kill all the Jews. I hope you can see how pathetic you look. You also deceiving the point he did taken the state power for two years and brought down GDP growth from 7% to 6%.

Besides that Moeen U tried all he could to stay in power. Only thing prevented him was his real masters indians and western powers did not endorsed his bid because they thought awami stooges would be better.

As for tangible result, didn't he left the country quitely and living in exile now? That should say something to puncture your boasting. Even Awami leaders would go get his neck if it were not for Hasina's stooge act. There are plenty of statements from Awami leaders including Hasina's cousin Sheikh Selim against Moeen U.
Again, I did not read the full post, because I found many typical useless and meaningless words 'Worship', 'digital', 'pathetic', 'deceiving' etc. Don't you have the capability to write english without using these words that amount to only personal attack? Write logically for other people to read and appreciate.

Again, I did not read the full post, because I found many typical useless and meaningless words 'Worship', 'digital', 'pathetic', 'deceiving' etc. Don't you have the capability to write english without using these words that amount to only personal attack? Write logically for other people to read and appreciate.

Visit awami hack run websites to read all prasise for indo awami activities. That will soothe your pain in the back and will servre your desire.

Your fat brain can not comprehend what a indian can gain by defending YOUR army chief. Go on, make a fool of your country.

Once again when indian interference gets exposed, indians tries to shelter behind pretense "how india would benefit from army chief". Army chief took control of Bangladesh from 1/11/2007 to 12/2008 and was running Bangladesh. And you question what would india gain? India was one of the main actors behind Gen Moeen power grab.
And to further expose your va- R-A-T-i deception - same gain india tried to make by publicly opposing Nepali army chief removal and eventually orchestrated removing Nepali PM. Same way india orchestrated Kashmir accession, and same way india planted stooges in Sikkim before occupying it.

The cases mentioned by you can very well be political vendetta. Has any NGO raised such questions against him? Has any responsible citizen like YOU questioned your government or MuA? .. i Guess answer is "NO". You are content sitting in that park avenue apartment and abusing your government.

What have you done for your country other than slur your own government. If you see problem in your democratic system, what action have you taken other than hide behind words on a international forum (and abuse your own people and India).

Do you even know what NGO or none govt organization does? NGO has no role or responsibility in national politics or prosecution. Their sole job is to participate in development activities. Its politicians and businessman who were tortured and business house like Beximco was crippled and hundreds of business got extorted by Moeen man. Bangladesh bank still hold Moeen and his man extorted money (200 plus crore taka) from these affected business man.

As for what I have done for my country - first thing I consider Bangladesh to be independent country and do NOT subject myself to answer to any indians. Second, I help create awareness of evil design against my country. Third, I expose R-A-T-s among other things.

Note:I have given you chance to correct your stand on name calling but you resorted on personal attack. So expect the kind return.

Visit awami hack run websites to read all prasise for indo awami activities. That will soothe your pain in the back and will servre your desire.
You should praise a former COAS, because he served his country faithfully. This man was specially selected by the RAWNP govt so as to get help to win the next election. Now, the grapes seem to have become very sour when RAWNP lost the election because MUA worked neutrally for the good of the country.

Should MUA be hanged because he accepted Indian gifts then?

You should praise a former COAS, because he served his country faithfully.

What I should or should not do is something for me to decide not for you to dictate. BNP in many respect deserved what they have got by selecting Moeen U as chief. Besides that point, if anything Moeen U should be hanged from the light post for crimes he committed including contributing in killing 57 of his own army officers in Peelkhana messacare.

Army chief took control of Bangladesh from 1/11/2007 to 12/2008 and was running Bangladesh. And you question what would india gain? India was one of the main actors behind Gen Moeen power grab.
Yes, if you care to read what i wrote, i again ask .. what should a indian gain for defending your army chief against prosecution? And again.... give us proof of India's involvement in his appointment. Any neutral source will do. But knowing you, it will simply be a bad mouthed personal attack as against debating logically as us human's prefer.

And to further expose your va- R-A-T-i deception - same gain india tried to make by publicly opposing Nepali army chief removal and eventually orchestrated removing Nepali PM. Same way india orchestrated Kashmir accession, and same way india planted stooges in Sikkim before occupying it.

You are going off-topic. We will care about our Kashmir and other state's and you can take care of your own state's (if you can).
Stick to the topic of why should MuA be prosecuted?

Do you even know what NGO or none govt organization does? NGO has no role or responsibility in national politics or prosecution
Mate, im afraid you are ill informed. I volunteer for a NGO. I have invoked at least 5 RTI (right to information) against my local corporator's. So if you care for your country, as you claim you do, let us know steps you have taken against all the issue's that you care to raise in this forum. Let us know that you are no mere King of Word's.

Bangladesh bank still hold Moeen and his man extorted money (200 plus crore taka) from these affected business man.

Can you provide link for this?.... Neutral please... bed time stories i tell my kid do not become truth.

As for what I have done for my country - first thing I consider Bangladesh to be independent country and do NOT subject myself to answer to any indians. Second, I help create awareness of evil design against my country. Third, I expose R-A-T-s among other things.
You answered my Question. You are one of those, who prefer to sit in the air conditioned room, churning up tirade against its own government, spitting on those officials who are sweating out in the afternoon so you electricity remains uninterrupted. You contribute nothing to your country development. You prefer to expose inefficiency in such forum's, hidden behind your laptop. No sir, you wont go to the court to fight it out against the said corruption, as people will see you for what you are. Zilch.

Note:I have given you chance to correct your stand on name calling but you resorted on personal attack. So expect the kind return.
Did you say personal attack, LieDune, Did you? .. Oh, There i did it again.

What I should or should not do is something for me to decide not for you to dictate. BNP in many respect deserved what they have got by selecting Moeen U as chief. Besides that point, if anything Moeen U should be hanged from the light post for crimes he committed including contributing in killing 57 of his own army officers in Peelkhana messacare.

If it is so, then why do you yourself dictate others to accept your retarded thinking about my country? Why do you disrespect everybody in BD who are not rezakars?

Now, you came with blaming Gen. Moeen for the Pilkhana killing. What proof do a person like you can have? If you do not belong to DGFI or any other Intelligence Branch, then do not pretend that you know all the State secrets. Did Gen. Moeen told you about his involvement? If not, then can you explain by which mechanism he did it? If you do not have any explanation, then just keep quiet.

Last edited:
I am sending herewith a newspaper report that says Bangladesh has become a food self-sufficient country. But, a reader here may ask why it is in this thread. It is because much of today's credit goes to Gen. Moeen. After the SIDR cyclone, Gen. Moeen worked relentlessly to develop the agriculture sector. Since last year BD is getting all the positive results of that effort by the military jawans. Gen. Moeen was, in essence, the agriculture minister at that time. He has set a new standard for agriculture production.

It was quite above the production level of the previous 5 years of RAWNP govt. Every year, that govt used to import $500 million worth of food from India, and in the process of importing, their cronies had looted many million dollars. I hope, the present and the next govts will keep on raising food production. My own calculation shows that the tiny BD can produce enough food to feed 300 million people.
===================================================================================
'Bangladesh now a food-surplus country' :: Bangladesh :: bdnews24.com ::

'Bangladesh now a food-surplus country'
Thu, Oct 15th, 2009 10:15 pm BdST

Dhaka, Oct 15 (bdnews24.com)—Bangladesh is a food-surplus country even though it has to import food grains due to lack of adequate preservation and storage facilities, the agriculture secretary said on Thursday.

"Moreover, production is hampered often because of natural disasters, as Bangladesh is a vulnerable country," C Q K Mostaque Ahmed said at a news conference ahead of the World Food Day on Friday.

"We've some drawbacks in preserving and storing the produced food, which leads us to import a significant amount."

Demand for food was 2.70 crore metric tonnes last year and the government targets to produce 3.30 crore metric tonnes of food grains to meet the increased demand, the secretary said.

Production in the previous Boro season was 1.85 crore metric tonnes while this year's target is 1.90 crores. Production in the Aman output is also expected to reach the target.

Ahmed said, "The government is continuing its awareness programmes for the farmers about food security and promoting more production."

Tertiary cropping is underway for the coastal areas and different crops are being produced round the year, he added.

"Some 1 billion people are facing food crisis around the world and we need to work more to increase purchase capacity," he said.

The country representative of the UN's Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO), Ad Spijkers, said Bangladesh would not face a food crisis although India is staring at the possibility.

Food production in Thailand, China and Vietnam will be better this year, the FAO representative added.

Prime minister Sheikh Hasina in a message one the eve of the Day on Thursday said, "Bangladesh achieved self-dependency during the previous Awami League government in 1996-2001. But the succeeding government could not carry on with the success."

The day is being observed every year on Oct 16 at the call of FAO. This year's message is 'Achieving food security in crisis'.

The government has taken day-long programmes to mark the day.

A children's painting exhibition was organised at the Shishu Academy on Thursday ahead of the day.

Once again eastwatch lie and propaganda exposed. In 2005 household was spending 52% of their income in food and 2008 during Moeen tenure that spending gone up to 62%. Pocerty and food shortage are increasing from Moeen U time to Awami digital deception era. This is just one stat. Food self suffeciency is still far cry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunger situation in Bangladesh alarming, say int’l reports
Poverty worsened by food shortage, financial crisis, lack of employment

Khawaza Main Uddin

The global food and financial crisis has hit hardest the poorest people in developing countries, and taken poverty and starvation to alarming heights in Bangladesh, observed two global reports released on Wednesday.

The Global Hunger Index 2009, prepared by the International Food Policy Research Institute, has ranked Bangladesh 67th in 84 countries. The country had been plagued by the highest prevalence of under-weight children, who are more than 40 per cent of the total number of children.

The State of Food Insecurity, an annual report published by the Food and Agriculture Organisation and the World Food Programme, also affirmed that many households were affected by the fall in remittances from expatriate workers and other impacts of the economic downturn on people in Bangladesh.

On an average, at the end of 2008, households were spending 62 per cent of their income on food, up from 52 per cent in 2005, said the report, adding that such increase in the food budget has forced households to reduce their expenditure on health and education.

Read full report:
http://www.newagebd.com/2009/oct/15/front.html#4

Once again eastwatch lie and propaganda exposed. In 2005 household was spending 52% of their income in food and 2008 during Moeen tenure that spending gone up to 62%. Pocerty and food shortage are increasing from Moeen U time to Awami digital deception era. This is just one stat. Food self suffeciency is still far cry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunger situation in Bangladesh alarming, say int’l reports
Poverty worsened by food shortage, financial crisis, lack of employment

Khawaza Main Uddin

The global food and financial crisis has hit hardest the poorest people in developing countries, and taken poverty and starvation to alarming heights in Bangladesh, observed two global reports released on Wednesday.

The Global Hunger Index 2009, prepared by the International Food Policy Research Institute, has ranked Bangladesh 67th in 84 countries. The country had been plagued by the highest prevalence of under-weight children, who are more than 40 per cent of the total number of children.

The State of Food Insecurity, an annual report published by the Food and Agriculture Organisation and the World Food Programme, also affirmed that many households were affected by the fall in remittances from expatriate workers and other impacts of the economic downturn on people in Bangladesh.

On an average, at the end of 2008, households were spending 62 per cent of their income on food, up from 52 per cent in 2005, said the report, adding that such increase in the food budget has forced households to reduce their expenditure on health and education.

Read full report:
I have already read the news yesterday you have so painfully posted to prove that BD hunger is alarming. But, the news says the opposite thing. It says that BD hunger level has been improved from a very alarming to only alarming. Now, this country is at par with Pakistan and India. Read the paragraph No. 6 of the news. Food production and poverty are two different subjects, although inter-related. It will take another 30 years to reduce poverty and become like Thailand.

We must thank Allah and also Gen. Moeen that due to the efforts made by the latter, BD is not importing $500 worth of Indian junk foods. RAWNP crooks must be crying that BD people now know that this country can attain self sufficiency. They cannot possibly import Indian food next time they come to power.

It is never late to learn better English, because you seem to have comprehension problem in that language. You have sent a wrong news to satisfy your ago. By the way, on your request I sent you the definition of Suppliers' finance in a previous post. Have you learned something from it?

Read also the related news below to understand that BD is self sufficient in food PRODUCTION.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=109802

Last edited:
Once again eastwatch lie and propaganda exposed. In 2005 household was spending 52% of their income in food and 2008 during Moeen tenure that spending gone up to 62%. Meaning from 2005 to 2008 food price gone up, income level gone down, GDP gone down. From 2006-2008, in GDP alone Bangladesh loss (GDP decrease from 7% to 5.8-6%) was more than $4 billion. Investment came to stand still and economy overall was suffocated.

Poverty and food shortage are increasing from Moeen U time to Awami digital deception era. This is just one stat. Food self suffeciency is still far cay and but only proped up by by awami media and hacks propaganda. Just like 10 taka kg rice was promised and when people demanded that awami stooges out right denied making such claim.

Read full report:

Last edited:
Once again eastwatch lie and propaganda exposed. In 2005 household was spending 52% of their income in food and 2008 during Moeen tenure that spending gone up to 62%. Meaning from 2005 to 2008 food price gone up, income level gone down, GDP gone down. From 2006-2008, in GDP alone Bangladesh loss was more than $4 billion. Investment came to stand still and economy overall was suffocated.

Poverty and food shortage are increasing from Moeen U time to Awami digital deception era. This is just one stat. Food self suffeciency is still far cay and but only proped up by by awami media and hacks propaganda. Just like 10 taka kg rice was promised and when people demanded that awami stooges out right denied making such claim.

There was a inflation and food crisis world wide at that time. Even my relatives in UK were complaining about a sack of rice costing almost triple. Just look at the inflation figure of India and Pakistan in 2006/2007/2008. A recession just followed right after that and we are still going through this. I can assure you that we will be fine and BD will get into the momentum of growth within 2011 and i believe it will cross doule figure before 2014.
:cheers:

It is never late to learn better English, because you seem to have comprehension problem in that language. You have sent a wrong news to satisfy your ago. By the way, on your request I sent you the definition of Suppliers' finance in a previous post. Have you learned something from it?

You lecture people about english, well its call "ego" not "ago", see what a joke and bully you are?

My finance knowledge is just fine in line with rest of the world but not going to accept your propaganda pot shot. And I did not request you anything, you are liying once again. One lie to cover another lie, as any awami hack would do.

You still could not provide proof of your earlier propaganda cliam and coming up with new bs is making you bigger lier and joker everyday.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom