What's new

Bangladeshi hostage gave life for his Indian and American friends

13592275_984712714959237_1297112254261760439_n.jpg

after some claimed that Faraaz was Nibras' friend.

13438956_984597648304077_683138667793312337_n.jpg

13537601_984649984965510_3783301101561142711_n.jpg

Moral of the story: Bangali never loves its heroes.

Moral of the story: Bangali never loves its heroes.
No the moral of the story is Dadas and their cohorts are clever rationalists but not good spin doctors except sleazy but pathological liars, deceivers. BTW, U have proved that the case isn't closed as other guy claimed here but tried to beat the dead horse with new masala-stick.

Do you deny the accounts given by the other hostages w.r.t Faraaz? I would like to see your thesis on this and compare it to @Khan saheb

BTW which video are you talking about? Can you post the link?
Wait to see how I make UR wannabe empire without cloths if MODs stay neutral and doesn't give in to cry baby Dalaler Bacchas and their masters.

No the moral of the story is Dadas and their cohorts are clever rationalists but not good spin doctors except sleazy but pathological liars, deceivers. BTW, U have proved that the case isn't closed as other guy claimed here but tried to beat the dead horse with new masala-stick.

Wait to see how I make UR wannabe empire without cloths if MODs stay neutral and doesn't give in to cry baby Dalaler Bacchas and their masters.
I think the mods will be fine if you stay rational and refrain from using Dalaler Baccha eand Rawami scum every other line.

@idune care to address @Khan saheb and @Sybaris Caeser 's analysis?(in a civilized manner...without going into a rant about Rawami Leagaue...if possible)

What's the point to engage with terrorist worshiping characters like yourself, 2 others you mentioned, when video and picture of Faraaz with gun speaks thousands words. With this type of lame post Transcom and Latifur will not pay.

What's the point to engage with terrorist worshiping characters like yourself, 2 others you mentioned, when video and picture of Faraaz with gun speaks thousands words. With this type of lame post Transcom and Latifur will not pay.
Sad....for a moment I actually thought you were interested in finding out whether Faraz was a terrorist was not...now we have a photo of a dead body(that with Faraz's haircut and wearing the same shoes) posted on the internet by Amaq before the commando raid even took place. Rather than countering the claim with a probability whose body that might be you go on a rant about how I worship terrorists. Latifur Rahman is an enemy of India...he supported ULFA...why do you hate Latifur Rahman so much? Did he try to destroy your Bharat Mata....your cover is coming of...how much does RAW pay you?

Sad....for a moment I actually thought you were interested in finding out whether Faraz was a terrorist was not...now we have a photo of a dead body(that with Faraz's haircut and wearing the same shoes) posted on the internet by Amaq before the commando raid even took place. Rather than countering the claim with a probability whose body that might be you go on a rant about how I worship terrorists. Latifur Rahman is an enemy of India...he supported ULFA...why do you hate Latifur Rahman so much? Did he try to destroy your Bharat Mata....your cover is coming of...how much does RAW pay you?

You are saying this guy is a false flagger Indian guy?

I think the mods will be fine if you stay rational and refrain from using Dalaler Baccha eand Rawami scum every other line.
Don't worry about Mr . msaint. Soon prothom alo will publish a news like ,"bonduk juddhe kothito sontrasi nihoto." By this way his glorious PDF life will be end up .

Back
Top Bottom