Bangladeshi dies of :devil: 'BSF torture'

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Front Page
Bangladeshi dies of 'BSF torture'

Bangladeshi dies of 'BSF torture'

Our Correspondent, Dinajpur

A Bangladeshi cattle trader was allegedly tortured to death by Indian Border Security Force (BSF) near the Birampur border of the district early Friday.

Phulbari-40 Battalion of Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) confirmed the death yesterday morning.

The deceased was identified as Saiful Islam, 25, son of Nabiul Mondal, of Chaturpur village in Birampur upazila.

Saiful along with some other cattle traders crossed the Birampur border Thursday night, local people said. BSF men of Bhimpur camp caught him while others managed to escape.

Quoting the cattle traders, who could return to Bangladesh, Nazrul Islam, elder brother of Saiful, said BSF men had tortured his brother with sharp weapons.

Villagers informed him of the killing, Nazrul added.

The victim's family members informed local BGB of the matter Friday noon.

In connection with the incident, BGB, Phulbari-40 Battalion held a flag meeting with BSF of Bhimpur camp Friday afternoon when BGB claimed the body, sources said. But BSF denied the incident of torture and killing.

BSF later informed Rajab Ali, company commander of BGB, Bhaigarh camp of Birampur, that they had recovered a body from Lalpur, about 2km inside India from Bangladesh border.

Another flag meeting was held yesterday afternoon when SK Singh, company commander of BSF, Bhimpur camp said that on information BSF had gone to the spot, and following the recovery of the body they had sent it to Hili hospital for an autopsy.

Yesterday at about 7:10pm, BSF handed over the body to BGB.

Maj Tareque Iftekhar, acting commanding officer of Phulbari 40 Battalion confirmed the incident saying, "We have strongly protested the killing".

In a similar incident on December 17 last year, BSF gunned down two Bangladeshi cattle traders on Daudpur border of the upazila.

The bharatis and this murderous & genocidal BSF is really disgusting. N the bharatis in this forum also making me sickening ... these lot has a pretty big mouth but has a childish character to press report on anything that expose their real character. Like open sanitation now only to keep these bharatis happy no one can also point or say anything about their small winky in reply to their all rubbish comment... n unfortunately some of the so called moderator out here just roaming to fulfill all of their wish.

Now I think BGB should also apply tit for tat response to these bhartis n should bring these criminal BSF to justice... :angry:

Dear Bangladeshi Brothers, please stop your "pole-vaulting" at the border for illegal immigration into India and no one would be killed.

Pole-Vault--18910.jpg

The bharatis and this murderous & genocidal BSF is really disgusting. N the bharatis in this forum also making me sickening ... these lot has a pretty big mouth but has a childish character to press report on anything that expose their real character. Like open sanitation now only to keep these bharatis happy no one can also point or say anything about their small winky in reply to their all rubbish comment... n unfortunately some of the so called moderator out here just roaming to fulfill all of their wish.

Now I think BGB should also apply tit for tat response to these bhartis n should bring these criminal BSF to justice... :angry:

Oh Please, I visited this thread twice to comment. But I do realize that BSF has done no commendable job but a sin killing a guy. That man was no innocent but he certainly did not deserve a death.

Now we too are angry on few of the institutions under the administrative control of the ministry of home affairs which includes Police and BSF, either of which are no better than each other.

Do not get over heated, you commented on your own topic because no one else commented and you wanted it to run live on PDF... Best of luck with your crocodile tears.

How could be a person so greedy? They know that what will happen if you break law and cross other border but still they cross our border for some money. And thanks to them, many illegal migrant, terrorist and smugglers of arm and drugs entering our country in the name of cattle trader and creating problem for us. Pathetic Bangladesh. Only Bangladeshi could do such thing.They are not trader. They are criminal who cross our border as mention in article.

Greedy people who don't care anything. They do not desreved to live. Instantly shoot them whenever you see them just like they did with our 16 soldier in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom