What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
how many times how many times i have said bangladesh and its people are no worth of relying they always hit you from back and they did it too PCB should now be more aggressive against bangladesh i mean whenever something is in favour for bangladesh comes oppose it always zero percent tolerance should be now against bangladesh never ever help them again what theey are today becoz of PCB well if pakistan is not saffer place than bangladesh is not heaven too. PCB should cut off everything with bangladesh and not send our players in their BPL and they will suuffer even more sbecoz india will never send their so what left retired players

What do you mean you can't rely on Bangladeshis?

You think they should sacrifice they lives to make your countrymen happy? Would you send your friends to a volatile area?

What a hypocrite!

^ Do you know what you're talking about? They agreed to tour if we voted for their guy for ICC president. If they didn't want to tour they should've just said no.

I didn't think this tour wouldn't achieve anything anyway. No other team would tour us -- not until the war in Afghanistan significantly winds down (i.e. end of 2013/sometime in 2014).

sacrifice their lifes than stop sending their ambasador to pakistan and also your indian ambasador to pakistan their lifes might also be at stakes and no one have gurantee of life in whole world and specially in south east asia you cannot gurantee life of players even in your india and bangladesh and when PCB is giving them security than what elase they want PCB cannot give them obama security no one can so and their own lifes are on stake living in bangladesh and when foreign coaches can do you consider bangladesh is low ranked team and lowest of all them they should not do this in first place w it will be bangladesh and tell this is hammer on their own foot things not be always the same once PCB and BCCI join hands if some one going to suffer than i will gurantee you bangladesh willo be the one going once and for all

^ Do you know what you're talking about? They agreed to tour if we voted for their guy for ICC president. If they didn't want to tour they should've just said no.

I didn't think this tour wouldn't achieve anything anyway. No other team would tour us -- not until the war in Afghanistan significantly winds down (i.e. end of 2013/sometime in 2014).
So you bribed them into this didn't ya ?

Bangladesh has informed the PCB that its team won't able to tour Pakistan as scheduled. The decision, communicated to the PCB by the BCB's acting CEO Nizamuddin Chowdhury, follows an order on Thursday afternoon by the Dhaka High Court suspending the tour for four weeks. The tour - comprising two limited-overs games - was to take place in Lahore at the end of April.

Thursday's events have added to doubts over whether the tour will indeed go ahead at all.

The court order, delivered by Justices Farid Ahmed and Sheikh Hasan Arif on Thursday afternoon, also said that in the interim period the sports secretary, the National Sports Council chief and BCB chief Mustafa Kamal justify the decision for the tour.

The order was on a writ petition filed in the morning by a university teacher and a Supreme Court lawyer who, citing concerns over security, challenged the BCB's decision to send the team at the end of April for a three-day tour.

Azim, one of the lawyers for the petitioners, said: "The ICC asked for a security plan from PCB. They have still not given it."

He continued, "Pakistan is not safe for any foreign teams now. Their own media says so. For that reason, no country agrees to play there. Under the same circumstances, we should not go there also."

Mohammad Isam is senior sports reporter at the Daily Star in Dhaka

Feeds: Mohammad Isam
© ESPN EMEA Ltd.

how many times how many times i have said bangladesh and its people are no worth of relying they always hit you from back and they did it too PCB should now be more aggressive against bangladesh i mean whenever something is in favour for bangladesh comes oppose it always zero percent tolerance should be now against bangladesh never ever help them again what theey are today becoz of PCB well if pakistan is not saffer place than bangladesh is not heaven too. PCB should cut off everything with bangladesh and not send our players in their BPL and they will suuffer even more sbecoz india will never send their so what left retired players

Unfortunately not all of them are of the same opinion :no: .... BCB wont suffer if Pak players dont go to BD , its the PAK players who will suffer since they lose out the money , players from world over are going to BPL by the way !

so what did BCCI never does it you are the one who made this happen first time so dont blame others

hahahah world over can you name few gayle,hodge,jayasuriya murali all of them retire and pakistan players are getting enough money from pcb if they dont play BPL they willl not be jobless and county is the one thing they always add pounds to their kittie if you are in support for bangladesh than why not india send their tendu,kholi dhoni to play in BPL which never will happen becoz you talk alot but when time come to make it happen you run away when you support BCB than speak

hahahah world over can you name few gayle,hodge,jayasuriya murali all of them retire and pakistan players are getting enough money from pcb if they dont play BPL they willl not be jobless and county is the one thing they always add pounds to their kittie if you are in support for bangladesh than why not india send their tendu,kholi dhoni to play in BPL which never will happen becoz you talk alot but when time come to make it happen you run away when you support BCB than speak

Dont worry this is the inaugural BPL and still it has been more very successful , in future Indians will participate since lots of BD players are currently playing in IPL and there is an agreement with them to have vice versa , Indians have also invited BD for a full tour later this year which BD have accepted ...

The security report was sent to ICC last night, but the Bengali High court has cancelled the tour on the grounds that a security plan had not been setup.

The tickets were going on sale on Monday, prices were set, everything was set, but some elements just did not want this to happen.

This was a match in Lahore, where nothing has happened since the past so many months, absolutely nothing in Lahore or any place for that matter. Only restive places are some parts of FATA, Karachi and some of Gilgit Baltistan, but Lahore was very peaceful.

All I can say to these people is F*ck off.

Good the tour is off.
No one can guarantee 100% security.

Which thick Bast*** made the petition BTW???

Back
Top Bottom