What's new

Bangladesh wants India to lead South Asia to emerge as a global player

Isn't she the PM of BD. this way what she says is what Bangladesh says.

She is NOT an elected representative of BD but a totalitarian despot.

Shameless statement. How can you allow someone who "doesn't represent you to represent you" on the world stage? Makes no sense, and Pakistan would've been a much better choice. An even better choice is to just represent yourselves, forget this 'South Asian' gimmick; it's the most disunited and diverse region on earth.

Hasina represent Indian interest and shame is a human trait. Most despots in the muslim world don't have that.

She is NOT an elected representative of BD but a totalitarian despot.
Hasina represent Indian interest and shame is a human trait. Most despots in the muslim world don't have that.

Indeed it's a shame.:lol:

:coffee: it,s nothing new, awami-leg government is indien ally so Sheikh Hasinas thought is fully political. but it does not change the real fact, that china is next super power.

:coffee: it,s nothing new, awami-leg government is indien ally so Sheikh Hasinas thought is fully political. but it does not change the real fact, that china is next super power.

There must be some difference between super power and global player. BTW China already a super power :coffee:

@BDforever - If all of you guys are so Anti-Awami League why don't you make a PTI like party to change this dynastic politics between the two ladies from Bangladesh ? :unsure:

on the rise :D

You should join politics ! :smokin:

And after you've apologized to us for '71 I'd apologize too ! :agree:

Not for '71 you know; for beating the crap out of you every time we meet on the cricket pitch ! :tongue:

Jokes aside, I do hope that Bengalis and Pakistanis can be closer to each other again; they forgive and understand each other and move forward (starting with us) - We were One people for 25 years after all....no reason why we can't be Brothers again ?

You should join politics ! :smokin:

And after you've apologized to us for '71 I'd apologize too ! :agree:

Not for '71 you know; for beating the crap out of you every time we meet on the cricket pitch ! :tongue:

Jokes aside, I do hope that Bengalis and Pakistanis can be closer to each other again; they forgive and understand each other and move forward (starting with us) - We were One people for 25 years after all....no reason why we can't be Brothers again ?
But @Imran Khan does not want it :D

Back
Top Bottom