What's new

Bangladesh vs England

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
129720.jpg

Haha what a beast ! I have a feeling aaj Bangladesh ki phir se geeli hone wali hai :lol:

Am gunning for the Poms today :tongue:

nahi Bangladesh will give a tough time to England

can't say if they will win or not

I would remain neutral because I don't want Bangladesh to quit so early and want them to qualify for Quarter Finals
but at the same time, I don't want England to lose

So a tie or NR for me. If that can help Bangladesh anyhow

and may England qualify by beating other team :lol:

India=England. (tie)

Ireland> England (Ireland won)

BD>Ireland (BD won)

So,

BD > India and England, separately.

hahahaha.

It seems like you are forgetting Sehwag raining sixes over your a**es. It was only the first match of the trounament yaar.

It seems like you are forgetting Sehwag raining sixes over your a**es. It was only the first match of the trounament yaar.

We will beat India again. And our pace bowlers will hit Sehwag's a**es too!

How would India used to play ten years ago? India used to lose most of the matches.

How many matches India would win against Pakistan ten years ago? I mean when Wasim Akram was captain, before Irfan Pathan and Zahir Khan came? No one actually would care Indian team in those days.

We will beat India again. And our pace bowlers will hit Sehwag's a**es too!

How would India used to play ten years ago? India used to lose most of the matches.

How many matches India would win against Pakistan ten years ago? I mean when Wasim Akram was captain, before Irfan Pathan and Zahir Khan came?

we could beat India but India batted so well from the very fats bowl that we could not regain control on their batting . and we have to watch when sehbag started playing our saiful were still wearing half pant . so how we compare two team ?

India is the best team right now what there result 10 years ago is not concern nor a determining factor how good they are now .

I've lost faith in Bangladesh after their poor performance against West Indies. But still I'll be cheering for Bangladesh as usual.

India=England. (tie)

Ireland> England (Ireland won)

BD>Ireland (BD won)

So,

BD > India and England, separately.

hahahaha.

Bangladesh points in the table will not increase by drawing the above imaginary conclusions. :rofl:

To move forward in the tournament, your country will have to actually win its matches. :wave:

I've lost faith in Bangladesh after their poor performance against West Indies. But still I'll be cheering for Bangladesh as usual.

That was a horrible accident . who could imagine such a disaster . but we have to move forward forgetting that match

We have to convert into players from tigers at first, then play and win, lol.

Tigers are suited in jungle, not in play ground!

-Skies.

lol

Back
Top Bottom