What's new

Bangladesh to fence Myanmar border with barbed wires

squatters in Assam are illegal bangladeshis I hope you'll be ready to take your brothers in when we send them.

এটারে বাংলায় বলে অজাযুদ্ধ বা ছাগলের যুদ্ধ। খালি হুমকি দেয় আর পাঠায় না। Try to send them first then

Arakanese; the Maugs are Arakanese. Maug cooks were much sought after in the old days.

No sir, Marma's are Mog who are more of the sub group of Bamars...

I won't accuse you for your shallow knowledge of Indian History. As you were not part of it and your countrymen were considered savage pest by the sophisticated sub continental people throughout the middle ages, We weren't interested in you either.

However before defining Bengalis a slave race, Please study a bit about pala empire or if you can go even further Gangairdai would suffice

He feel great about seeing Indian coolie who were taken there by Indian official to beat up Burmese.. LOL

Later those coolies settled there and started exploiting those burmese by lending money and charging high interest rates. Those burmese even revolted against their coolie masters in 60's and 70's for emancipation.

Since 1340, Bengal Sultans and Bengal Mughals conquered it. There were repeated wars.
Since age of Pagan Empire , Myanmar dominate in that area till war with British... LOL u guy win just once.. after that CHT was within our territory all the time dude.. :D

Pagan_Empire_--_Sithu_II.PNG

No sir, Marma's are Mog who are more of the sub group of Bamars...

There are other speculations. The Buddhist Baruas of Chittagong are also called Mogh/Magh. Because they came from Magadh. Can you imagine those Burmese/Rakhines as intelligent race, and build cities of Buddhist temples? Actually these indo-bengal people settled in the Arakan region much earlier and aboriginal Rakhines used to live in the jungle or hills.

There are other speculations. The Buddhist Baruas of Chittagong are also called Mogh/Magh. Because they came from Magadh. Can you imagine those Burmese/Rakhines as intelligent race, and build cities of Buddhist temples? Actually these indo-bengal people settled in the Arakan region much earlier and aboriginal Rakhines used to live in the jungle or hills.

With The Advent of Sena dynasty and their antagonism of Buddhism, The northern Bengali Buddhist monks fled to Tibbet, The southern ones toward Burma...I am yet to read anything on how Burma became Buddhist, I can clearly speculate.

Back
Top Bottom