What's new

Bangladesh to export warship: PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
This contraption.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

This has been designed by a Chinese company... :)

It can carry one light tank though, i guess that'd be enough for them to invade Delhi. :rofl:

You know I don't understand the reasoning behind this ! Shouldn't a hovercraft be a better platform to navigate the rivers & swamps of Bangladesh & move troops quickly from one area to another ?

This contraption.

2012-11-14__met05.jpg

Also this one:
The first indigenous Bangladeshi warship has been launched, paving the way for the country's navy to soon be able to deploy its own, home-grown design.
Assembled at the Khulna shipyard, it's a patrol boat equipped with a pair of 20mm guns and a pair of 37mm guns and it has a weight of 255 tonnes. 50.4 metres long, it's 7.5 metres wide, 4.1 metres high and it can carry out missions lasting up to seven days at a time.
It's also got a 20mph cruise speed and it was constructed through a development programme overseen and supported by the China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation (CSIC) - one of the two dominant Chinese ship-manufacturing organisations alongside CSSC (the China State Shipbuilding Corporation).
First Indigenous Warship For Bangladesh Navy: Armed Forces International News

P.S: I agree that LC looks very ugly :D

You know I don't understand the reasoning behind this ! Shouldn't a hovercraft be a better platform to navigate the rivers & swamps of Bangladesh & move troops quickly from one area to another ?

Operating hovercraft is hectic and expensive, after all they can use that ship as fishing trawler in peace time and contribute to their economy. :D

^^ It's okay that indians troll, But a think tank!!! Yet they knew the news of indigenous Warship :hitwall:

What the foOk is that ? :blink:

Is that a floating bakery (perhaps a marzipan cake) or the work of an over enthusiastic party decorator ?

I don't think i have laughed this hard...EVER...hahah

The only guys this dinghy would threaten would be the sailors on-board.

@kobiraaz : This one looks nice ! :tup:

Is it a patrol boat ?

^^ It's okay that indians troll, But a think tank!!! Yet they knew the news of indigenous Warship :hitwall:

:cry:

Sorry ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
@kobiraaz : How much does that cost ? (In US $)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom