What's new

Bangladesh Signs Contract With Turkey To Produce Artillery Ammunition Locally

The Ronin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
According to the information obtained by the AA correspondent, a new cooperation has been added to the cooperation in the field of defense industry with the agreement signed between Turkey and Bangladesh under the auspices of the Presidency of Defense Industry Presidency and the Bangladesh Prime Ministry Armed Forces Unit as a result of an interstate agreement.

A Turnkey 105 and 155 mm Cannonball Body and Shell Production Line Establishment Agreement was signed between REPKON, which specializes in the metal forming industry and can establish turnkey production facilities, and Bangladesh Engineering Factories.

REPKON Business Development and Corporate Communications Officer Uğur Cem Gürpınar told Anadolu Agency (AA) that Bangladesh, like many friendly and allied countries, preferred REPKON because of its technology that is ahead of its competitors in the world. Gürpınar, "REPKON will continue to contribute to the country's economy with the export of high value-added products, in addition to the works it has developed on behalf of our country locally and nationally." said.

In Turkish, every ammuniton from any mechanized instrument is also called a ball. It was an error because Google transate was used directly. Mentioned 105 and 155mm ammunitons. Cannonballs are unnecessary in this age unless you are a Fatih and do not mind re-entering Constantinople.

i guess these will be lobbing the 155mm shells

1624547219190.png

surprised we didn't go for tracked SPG given the BD terrain.

No nuke = Slave.

Pet e bhat = Slave.

People first, Guns later governance policy = Slave.

It's a little known fact that they're more advanced than Germany, South Korea, Japan...

It's their best kept secret.

The real wakanda.

You mentioned Wakanda, now the SJW will be after you !

Now what I’m wondering is if these shells will be compatible with Nora SPG I reckon it will be since Nora is nato standard? (Correct me if I’m wrong)
This news goes well with the rumor we might be getting 105mm Turkish artillery. Now I wouldn’t count 155mm out either since we’re getting manufacturing plant for shells from them. Good news nonetheless

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom