What's new

Bangladesh on Pakistan border: Mamata

This woman has got real mental problems,coming out of no where she acts so smart like she is so smart & the strongest person of india,,,,,,,as if she knows everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,actually she is a junk & freak

Telling those words she hurt all BD & Indian bengali people.

If I am not wrong Dilip Kumar had to adopt hindu name because of the fear of the hindu extremist. He was a muslim.

But many of the bollywood actor and actress's name is not real.

One of the big such name is of Bachhan's. I forgot his and his son's real name.

Haha what a bullcr*p!
Dilip Kumar's real name is Yusuf Khan but Dilip Kumar was merely his stage name. No Hindu-Muslim conncetion.
Nargis's real name was Fatima Rashid. Why didn't she use a Hindu stage name because of Hindu extremists' fear? Because it was merely a stage name!
Askhay Kumar's real name is Hari Om Bhatia now please don't tell me, he did because of the fear of the Hindu extremists. And if that was the case then why didn't Khans have to change their name?

And Bachchan's real surname is 'Srivastav' but Bachchan is 'honorary name' given to his dad, who was a poet.

The Junk Headed W. Bengals Indian-Bengali's (Semi bengali) voted this Junk Didi. So, ignore their junk activities.

I would gladly exchange mamata with any of our ladies.

I felt she's a strategist. Instead of being a leader or lecturer, she could be a strategist, o by the way, she didn't have much to say. She needs to relax more to cool her head.

This is the blessings of Democracy that such incompetent and inept people can be elected for a position of leader. Thats is why democratic countries will always be pathetic.

yes choosing your own leaders and people to decide what to pass in a legislative constitutional democracy is so horrible i'm sure living in a place like Syria or KSA where if you say whatever you want against the gov't or religion will constitute extra judicial killings or torture is much better or in Pakistan if you say anything against the army or intelligence agencies it constitutes extra judicial murder that is much better than having a say in your country's affairs am i right?

the thing that you call "dumb" is what thousands of Syrians are fighting for right now and millions of Chinese also wish for the same thing. but then again if you live in a banana republic and your apart of the ruling elite why should you complain?

And yet, with these degrees under her belt, West Bengal chief minister left the state and its culturally proud people in shame when she mentioned at a recent summit of industry captains that ‘Bangladesh is on the border of Pakistan’.

Last time I checked (when I was five years old), Pakistan and Bangladesh do not share borders.

This is the blessings of Democracy that such incompetent and inept people can be elected for a position of leader. Thats is why democratic countries will always be pathetic.

LMAO...:rofl:

I wouldn't say that this is an example of Democracy. It'd be an insult to Democracy :no:

I'd say it is more of something called 'Bengalism'. Things like these are not uncommon in Bangladesh (although saying Bangladesh has a border with Pakistan is epic fail).

See, the majority of Bengali politicians are more guided by random, fragmented emotions rather than logic. Even history proves that. And frankly, it hasn't changed one bit to this very day.

But yes, there are limitations of Democracy. Filled with too much politics and hardly ever getting things done in respect to...well....anything...

yes choosing your own leaders and people to decide what to pass in a legislative constitutional democracy is so horrible i'm sure living in a place like Syria or KSA where if you say whatever you want against the gov't or religion will constitute extra judicial killings or torture is much better or in Pakistan if you say anything against the army or intelligence agencies it constitutes extra judicial murder that is much better than having a say in your country's affairs am i right?

the thing that you call "dumb" is what thousands of Syrians are fighting for right now and millions of Chinese also wish for the same thing. but then again if you live in a banana republic and your apart of the ruling elite why should you complain?

I don't think it is valid to compare Saudi Arabia to Syria. Every country has its own standards.

The thing about KSA is that they have money. They can still satisfy their citizens regardless of their state's laws and their human rights record. And they have the power to do it.

Standards for human rights records are set by Western countries anyways.

Anyway's, the topic is actually a poor example of Democracy. It's not even Democracy anyways.

This woman has got real mental problems,coming out of no where she acts so smart like she is so smart & the strongest person of india,,,,,,,as if she knows everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,actually she is a junk & freak

Telling those words she hurt all BD & Indian bengali people.

Don't write off Mamata so easily. She was able to defeat the most organized party in India which is being headed by truly educated and honest people, albeit with an obsolete ideology. Mamata herself is honest beyond question, lives a simple life, don't patronize her family members, is not a widow or daughter of someone etc etc. Only she is too much headstrong and populist.

The Junk Headed W. Bengals Indian-Bengali's (Semi bengali) voted this Junk Didi. So, ignore their junk activities.

And the junk didi snubbed the half-Bengali half-Pakistani Bangladeshis multiple time and you guys couldn't do anything but crying at MMS and PranabDa, although no avail! :lol:

@ those BD who ridicule Mamata's comment :

It is not she who needs to be ridiculed but you ppl who could not understand what she meant..it was an obvious reference to the Jamatis and the general bangadeshi slide into Islamism and fundamentalism "that bordered with Pakistan".

But then from whom do I expect such basic contextual comprehension skills ? PDF Bangladeshis..? :no:

I don't think it is valid to compare Saudi Arabia to Syria. Every country has its own standards.

The thing about KSA is that they have money. They can still satisfy their citizens regardless of their state's laws and their human rights record. And they have the power to do it.

Standards for human rights records are set by Western countries anyways.

Anyway's, the topic is actually a poor example of Democracy. It's not even Democracy anyways.

democracy isn't perfect but at least for the majority it works well maybe not in WB since they are idiot voters e.g 40 years of communist rule and electing another idiot as CM but nonetheless BD if it elects a good person to lead can turn out like Bihar a poorly led state by a rudimentary regional coalition who voted in large numbers for a better party and now since Nitish Kumar has taken lead the state has improved considerably and is improving well year by year.

i like living in a place where i can say what i want without having to worry about being kidnapped in the middle of the night by the modern day Gestapo.

Back
Top Bottom