What's new

Bangladesh Navy might acquire ATMACA AShM (>200 km)

You know, for our new 2 LPC configuration who will carry 8 SSM each, requirement for SSM is origin should be from Turkey/South Korea/western countries. :devil:

tenor.gif

You know, for our new 2 LPC configuration who will carry 8 SSM each, requirement for SSM is origin should be from Turkey/South Korea/western countries. :devil:

You are absolutely correct. Well - BN is the known best component of our armed forces. More power to them for deciding well. This one is a great choice for the tiny LPC-M. Lightweight, networking capable, and ultra low sea skimming capability of 1-2m above sea level. Subsonic, yet good design. The video I posted showed some in-mission directional changes.

It will be a very important acquisition if the news is true. Although new and unproven, the missile has western technological DNA as Turkey enjoys access to NATO tech. The question is can BN get some level of TOT for the AShM!

What part is western? You people on the forum should stop with conspiracy theory. The only part what is western is engine for now, next year our engine will be mass produced.

What part is western? You people on the forum should stop with conspiracy theory. The only part what is western is engine for now, next year our engine will be mass produced.
Turkey had significant help from Western countries and Israel on other projects like Bayraktar TB2 that made the industry possible.

Turkey had significant help from Western countries and Israel on other projects like Bayraktar TB2 that made the industry possible.

Fake news,if the west and israel is not capable to make drone like Bayraktar but the same time they have help them out? Get lost please. Our drone program started end of 90's and matured today.

Fake news,if the west and israel is not capable to make drone like Bayraktar but the same time they have help them out? Get lost please. Our drone program started end of 90's and matured today.
It had something to do with the missile ejection system, I will link the article but it is 5 am and I'm on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom