What's new

Bangladesh must not allow Indian Commandos in Dhaka

While Awami govt deny to have any discussion with indians, indians have taken over streets around indian high comission beyond high commission parameters. Not only that, imported indian security details already harassing and restricting Bangladeshi citizens movement even streets away from indian high commission. In news report one resident in the area who lived there for 14 years compalined that even their guest come for visit face indian security harassments.

Here is picture of couple indians in civil cloths outside indian high commission, in apparent bid to intimidate.
http://img340.imageshack.us/i/indohighcommi.jpg/

Idune, nobody wants Indian security guards in BD. But, the picture shows two pot-bellied Indians. Are they really the security people? Our Ansars and VDP militias are in better shape than these PAPADA and GHEE-eating Indians. So, don't worry even if they send 5,000 of them. These guys could not even protect their own Parliament in India. I am not citing the Bombay carnage.

After saying this, I must also say that BD security system is far above. It has been proved by the arrests of hundreds of dangerous terrorists one after another. Do not forget that ULFA guys were also arrested by our people. If Indians feel insecured in a muslim BD, then they should vacate their embassy and go back to their land of ever-lasting peace.

Idune, nobody wants Indian security guards in BD. But, the picture shows two pot-bellied Indians. Are they really the security people? Our Ansars and VDP militias are in better shape than these PAPADA and GHEE-eating Indians. So, don't worry even if they send 5,000 of them. These guys could not even protect their own Parliament in India. I am not citing the Bombay carnage.

After saying this, I must also say that BD security system is far above. It has been proved by the arrests of hundreds of dangerous terrorists one after another. Do not forget that ULFA guys were also arrested by our people. If Indians feel insecured in a muslim BD, then they should vacate their embassy and go back to their land of ever-lasting peace.

So then why exactly is everyone making such a fuss about Indian security personnel? Those two guys, who clearly look like commandos pose absolutely no threat to BD. I'm sure Bangladeshi housewives are probably in better shape then most of our 'security people'.

Its not like we've brought the big guns out, if we deploy special forces then you guys are in real, serious trouble.

Like these two elite commandos :D

a0dc69be673b90b472290d70172b8ad0.jpg

পাঠকের মন্তব্য on  ভারতীয় হাইকমিশনের নিজস্ব বাহিনী প্রত্যাহারের দাবি বিএনপির

Look these bloody comments, it seems to me that maximum Prothom-Alo readers are Indian stooges.

Click: ভারতীয় হাইকমিশনের নিজস্ব বাহিনী প্রত্যাহারের দাবি বিএনপির

and most Bangladeshis are Prothom-alo readers. learn something from there and better watch what your are writing.

Last edited:
I'm sure Bangladeshi housewives are probably in better shape then most of our 'security people'.

Like these two elite commandos :D

Our day-napping rich housewives, but not the poor or lower middle class ones, are so de-shaped that they have to buy new dresses every three months. They are much worse than your security guards in the embassy. But, they are certainly in better shapes than your elite commandoes in the photo you have posted.

hey! we love eating "gorom bhat and ghee"!!!

A small health tip. Better to avoid ghee-bhat and Paratha. If you keep on eating those ghee-soaked foods, you better keep 1.5 lakh dollar in the Bank for a future 'angioplasti' surgery. Be also ready to eat only vegetables throughout the rest of your life, if you happen to come out alive from that heart infraction disease commonly termed as heart failure.

A small health tip. Better to avoid ghee-bhat and Paratha. If you keep on eating those ghee-soaked foods, you better keep 1.5 lakh dollar in the Bank for a future 'angioplasti' surgery. Be also ready to eat only vegetables throughout the rest of your life, if you happen to come out alive from that heart infraction disease commonly termed as heart failure.

Yes, and that is why "Bangladesh must not allow Indian Commandos in Dhaka" ????

Guys, stick to the topic.

You have no clue what so ever what you are talking about, so not woth of a response.

You just responded. You shouldn't have bothered as the post was anyway not directed to you. Comments like this neither make you look cool , neither do they increase your so called " worth"
Anyway. Be careful . Maybe the 50 commandos are already on their way to kill you :sniper:

What do you mean by the sentence "You've learned ignorance"?!! What does that sentence mean anyway?
How can someone learn ignorance? maybe I am ignorant of the English you are speaking here.

I'm impressed and like your English. I'm very poor in English, indeed.

BTW,
The line should have written as "Gromell, really, you've learned The Ignorance!" You have to consider this line as a line of literature. Hope then you will understand.

I like/love Punjabies ( The sings), even they are Indian. Really.

Prominent strategic and security expert including Maj Gen (retd) Fazlur Rahman and international relation expert came out and opposed Indian move to send special force in Bangladesh. It is worth noting under Maj Gen Fazlur Rahman only dozen of BDR defeated company size Indian special force and killed dozens of them.One of the TV channel showed details about existing Indian security personnel taking over surrounding street around Indian high commission and harassing Bangladeshi citizens.

But Indian stooge, Awami govt is giving out confliction information as per “Digital Deception” principal. Awami home minister who lie few time a day did not answer the question when journalist ask. Its worth noting even Sheikh Hasina’s friend criticized Awami home minister for constantly lying to people. Bangladeshis are already getting full picture of Awami League stooge govt anti state and anti independence activities.

Report in Bangla: Amardesh Online Edition

Prominent strategic and security expert including Maj Gen (retd) Fazlur Rahman and international relation expert came out and opposed Indian move to send special force in Bangladesh. It is worth noting under Maj Gen Fazlur Rahman only dozen of BDR defeated company size Indian special force and killed dozens of them.One of the TV channel showed details about existing Indian security personnel taking over surrounding street around Indian high commission and harassing Bangladeshi citizens.

But Indian stooge, Awami govt is giving out confliction information as per “Digital Deception” principal. Awami home minister who lie few time a day did not answer the question when journalist ask. Its worth noting even Sheikh Hasina’s friend criticized Awami home minister for constantly lying to people. Bangladeshis are already getting full picture of Awami League stooge govt anti state and anti independence activities.

Report in Bangla: Amardesh Online Edition

Indian Commandos in Dhaka to protect Indian stooge

Black Water in Pakistan to protect Indian stooge , well secretly Mr10% has allowed to increase Indian Commandos in Islamabad too.

Well every body knows, World biggest Embassy (US Embassy) with 300 Commandos will be in Islamabad

Indian Commandos in Dhaka to protect Indian stooge

Black Water in Pakistan to protect Indian stooge , well secretly Mr10% has allowed to increase Indian Commandos in Islamabad too.

Well every body knows, World biggest Embassy (US Embassy) with 300 Commandos will be in Islamabad

Yes Pakistani brothers can relate to the situation as you are living under same terror activites under disguise of embassy protection. That's what indians are planning in Bangladesh as well with help of indian stooge Awami govt.

Sahara slams false reports on India mission's security | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Sahara slams false reports on India mission's security
Wed, Dec 30th, 2009 9:46 pm BdST

Dhaka, Dec 30(bdnews24.com)幽ome minister Sahara Khatun has refuted reports about India sending extra security forces to protect its high commission in Dhaka.

After days of mounting newspaper reports, and denying any knowledge of the matter just two days ago, she told reporters Wednesday: "I have enquired about the matter. The news appearing in different dailies and telecast on different channels is absolutely false."

The home minister was speaking at the prison directorate, where she held a meeting with prison officials.

Meanwhile, the foreign ministry also made it clear Wednesday that diplomatic missions in Bangladesh lie beyond the country's legal framework.

In a press statement, the ministry said foreign missions could have their own arrangements to ensure internal security and manage embassies and other activities according to the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

The foreign ministry issued the statement following growing speculation about the reports published on greater deployment of Indian forces to ensure security of its new high commissioner in Dhaka. Opposition BNP too had called for 'clarification' from the government on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom