What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is India's Dabangg

Dabangg11.jpg

This is Bangladesh's Dabangg , first film released in 2014

Bangladesh makes extremely smutty films and you wonder why B'Deshis are crazy about bollywood. :)
do you have any idea about hollywood ? i guess not

This is India's Dabangg

Dabangg11.jpg

This is Bangladesh's Dabangg , first film released in 2014

Bangladesh makes extremely smutty films and you wonder why B'Deshis are crazy about bollywood. :)
even to praise india, you like to insult bangladesh , such a m**********

I completely agree with you. In my opinion South Asian region from the end of 1940's was chosen by the war industry. We have seen that in last 60-70 years lot of business given to the war industry. The politicians were making money by sowing the seeds of hatred.
Now we have covered lots of distance in time. This region is getting educated. People are sharing different internet media to exchange views.
Before reading this article, I did not know how much Bangladesh was dependent on India. I had the memories which were typically from one side. For example, one of my close friend's uncle who was major in Pakistan Army, he was killed (not in war, but kidnapped by the........) and his wife and kids were burned later on. Only one of their child was saved who was in west Pakistan. Right now he is a successful doctor in US.
Stories like this are just one sided. Now, instead of playing into the hands of politicians and the gun industry. People should start accommodating each other.
People are same everywhere. This world is as much yours as it is mine. We just share a part of this world for a while and that's it. I have seen Pakistanis, Indians and Bangli's living in the west and they are very close to each other.
Question, why over there they forgot all these hate sentiments. The answer is all these things are very small and relative to certain time and space. Solution for all these problems is, we have to be broad minded.
Together we can change lives of lot many other people. Let's join hands.
You made me emotional bro, but seriously most common people (referring here to people other than pdf folks) are not as aggressive towards one another. I had classmates from both the countries i.e. Bangladesh and Pakistan, they are some of my best friends and we had a great time together.

Last edited:
so by ur logic, as chinese hv invested in BD ''so basically the poor bangladeshis (tht's hw you feel da indian call'em) are a big share holder in boming chinese economy ,isn't it?

NOT big but indeed some share and its a fact.

do you really think da grattitude should be other way around?

The good thing about Chinese trade and cooperation and even development projects, is that Chinese take it as a mutual business and do NOT expect/ask for bowing down to them unlike Indians who are getting money from Bangladesh by selling goods and at the same time want Bangladeshis to bow down and thank .

SO NO in Chinese case there is no question of gratitude from either side.

some bangladeshis bash india for reason and you have to admit that india tries to control bangladesh, right ?

You can easily acknowledge and we have enough proof how BNP and BD support NE terrorists snd LeT.We gave you free
visa and some BDis use it for passing LeT and terrorists to India.BD continously reject specially BNP and ignore Indias pleato not support terrorists.SO we are start ops against terrorists by ourselves.When BAL came in to rule they help us.We only care about our security and integrity.And we dont care What BD think about it.We cant allow all youraction against India and turn blind against it.If you think it is controlling then so be it.

even to praise india, you even like to insult bangladesh , such a m**********
why do you need to get angry over it...
did he insulted BD ...I don't think so...
mai to daily 10 gali deta hu Bollywood ko..so, does that mean ..I insulted India...
Bro...you need to be optimistic rather than pessimistic...:tup:

You can easily acknowledge and we have enough proof how BNP and BD support NE terrorists snd LeT.We gave you free
visa and some BDis use it for passing LeT and terrorists to India.BD continously reject specially BNP and ignore Indias pleato not support terrorists.SO we are start ops against terrorists by ourselves.When BAL came in to rule they help us.We only care about our security and integrity.And we dont care What BD think about it.We cant allow all youraction against India and turn blind against it.If you think it is controlling then so be it.

North East Terrorists?? :what: correction be made aren't they North East Mukti freedom fighters ?

why do you need to get angry over it...
did he insulted BD ...I don't think so...
mai to daily 10 gali deta hu Bollywood ko..so, does that mean ..I insulted India...
Bro...you need to be optimistic rather than pessimistic...:tup:
it is not way of bashing bro

free visa, r you kidding ? r you in rajini kant delusion ? Indian visa is most worse case in BD, Mother gets visa but 6 years old kid do not get visa.

even to praise india, you like to insult bangladesh , such a m**********

When on earth did hollywood decide to remake ''dabangg''?? :cheesy:

When on earth did hollywood decide to remake ''dabangg''?? :cheesy:
actually dabang is remake of south india movie like many other bollywood movie :D

that idiot do not talk about our movies that got international awards, fkint ******

it is not way of bashing bro
it's just a private film Industry...
and In 80's many Bollywood movies were like those crap...and still they do make some...,,:tup:
North East Terrorists?? :what: correction be made aren't they North East Mukti freedom fighters ?
madamji...did you pondered over our rondoo association proposal...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom