What's new

Bangladesh is now very much part of FIFA world cup 2014

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
1. Bangladesh has made Jersey of Brazil's National team and Brazil football authority has decided that there will be 'made in Bangladesh' tag to honor Bangladesh RMG workers who died in accidents.

2. at least $500 million order BD has gotten to make different teams' jerseys for fans.

3. a group of about 50 thousand bangladeshis supporting Honduras team and that news went viral in Honduras, it is all over their news and social media. Today is Honduras vs France match and Honduras team declared that they will dedicate their first goal to Bangladesh

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

1. Bangladesh has made Jersey of Brazil's National team and Brazil football authority has decided that there will be 'made in Bangladesh' tag to honor Bangladesh RMG workers who died in accidents.

2. at least $500 million order BD has gotten to make different teams' jerseys for fans.

3. a group of about 50 thousand bangladeshis supporting Honduras team and that news went viral in Honduras, it is all over their news and social media. Today is Honduras vs France match and Honduras team declared that they will dedicate their first goal to Bangladesh

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Congratulation....but I am itching to write the ungrateful Pakistani businessmen left Country and shrunk profits to merely 2billionish compared to Bangladesh. By the way I like Joe products bought alot for lil nephews/nieces and even myself.

Bangladeshis love teams like Argentina and Brazil and put their flags on top of rooftops. If you go to Bangladesh all you see is men wearing Arsenal AIG tops and Brazil/Argentina shirts. But...Knowing our retarded government, they have an issue with that too (flying Brazil and Argentina flags).

Back
Top Bottom