What's new

Bangladesh Economy: News & Updates

i do not agree, we need to keep all in balance, if we suddenly have reserve of $50billion which is huge. It will affect badly our exports because it will make taka strong against USD. So we will no longer have advance of cheap products.

I can understand ur point of view . I know it will creat bad effect on our export department bt also u have to accept that it will also creat good effect on our import product . And in that case the praize of the product will be going down. .
So it means people can come out from proverty and they will become wealthy.........

congratz to people of bangladesh .. your hardwork and efforts paid well..

Lets dream for a day when entire S.Asia gets a greater economy and longstanding peace..

i do not agree, we need to keep all in balance, if we suddenly have reserve of $50billion which is huge. It will affect badly our exports because it will make taka strong against USD. So we will no longer have advance of cheap products.

currency value does not depend on reserve but on the short term demand and supply and long term prospect. China kept its currency artificially low despite having the highest reserve in the world.

currency value does not depend on reserve but on the short term demand and supply and long term prospect. China kept its currency artificially low despite having the highest reserve in the world.

LOL china's economy is 2nd in the world, so comparing with China is not good idea, do you know why China's money did not get strong against USD even having largest USD reserve ? because chinese RMB is pegged against USD, USD = 6.312333 RMB.

I can understand ur point of view . I know it will creat bad effect on our export department bt also u have to accept that it will also creat good effect on our import product . And in that case the praize of the product will be going down. .
So it means people can come out from proverty and they will become wealthy.........

as i told you before, we need all balanced, we can not just talk about one side :) if our economy gets more strong, we will have more FR in relation to GDP.

US does not need reserve, they literally prints USD when needed without any base, this is one of the reason of world's inflation.

Thats not actually fair......thats why usa will always remain in top.
It will be great if standard money come from indipendent source like europe have euro which is belong to all europe countries..

It will be great if standard money come from indipendent source like europe have euro which is belong to all europe countries..

ahaha it was never been fair, another example: world's most demand energy resource- the oil can only be purchased by USD :D

Euro is pretty new. We cant possibly blame them. After WW2 there was a need of common global currency, and seeing the US funded nearly the whole of EU to get back on its leg back again, it was widely accepted.
But Euro is now a global competitor to it.

Euro is pretty new. We cant possibly blame them. After WW2 there was a need of common global currency, and seeing the US funded nearly the whole of EU to get back on its leg back again, it was widely accepted.
But Euro is now a global competitor to it.

i agree but you need a base to print currency and specially a common global currency.

OK bt why base currency is USD ? Because of this they will always in top...

after WW2 USA emerged as economic giant specially after cold war and it took some steps like only USD is acceptable for oil purchase. well in future, there is a probability Chinese currency may take its place

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom