What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

Payra Supercritical Powerplant 50% operational. Rest is being implemented.

Payra Plant

118645725_3050756715033314_8742335578966222052_n.jpg

118652852_3050756855033300_376723413398592282_n.jpg

118541315_3050756948366624_8633237973711705238_n.jpg

118627777_3050757125033273_7929962741331632198_n.jpg

118560697_3050757231699929_1899949853331817783_n.jpg

Is this coal fired?

Is this coal fired?

Yes it is - but it is not like the older polluting type. The coal is burned more completely (super critical process) and then the effluents discharged (if at all) go through a complete scrubber process.

Also, airborne smoke/effluents flow out into the ocean usually.

Instead of building highways , I think we should make our own silicon valley to become a post industrial nation in the near future. Maybe empower our youth to makes websites and or apps big as Amazon, Snapchat, Paypal etc.
Yes and in the meanwhile people will use jet packs to get to Chittagong Division.

Yes and in the meanwhile people will use jet packs to get to Chittagong Division.

Past the current main arteries being converted to four lane int'l standard freeways (similar to Mawa Bhanga freeway), I believe govt. will now concentrate more on railway upgradation rather than building new roadways.

There is also a project to connect Bangladesh in semi-circular Freeway network a la Indian Golden Quadrilateral. However the bottom one fourth will only be connected partially as there are too many rivers in Southern Khulna and Barisal areas. Other than say Patuakhali Barisal connector and Khulna connector highways from Padma Bridge, there will only be a few newer roads and most communication will be by using ferries and launches.

Dawg I just want Bangladesh to grow not by making clothing but by other reasons like apps and or heavy industries. :bounce:

There is thriving IT sector locally for APP development and also freelance work. We top everyone, except India which has clearly magnitudes of more people involved. Clearly you are not aware,

Shipbuilding is also a very large sector in Dhaka (N'Ganj) and Chittagong.

f6d31221-dd6b-4bbb-8ba9-ee344c4ddd32.jpg

iu

lmao IT ? My dude with ship building the top countries are Korea,China and Japan. Our metallurgy also sucks and we need to use foreign design to make our normal ships.

Shipbuilding isn't that impresse neither is IT , Amazone alone can buy Bangladesh if they wanted too:omghaha:

Let's be honest Bangaldesh lacks creativity due to our poor mindsets and copy cat mindset.

We can't grow the country like this , plus the garment industry is a scam cause the west makes more money in the end of the day.

Your post has been reported. Either make relevant and informed comments or else.

Your post has been reported. Either make relevant and informed comments or else.

Lmao are you really that much of a snowflake ? You reported my post because I have a different opinion than you ?

Facts really ? I guess you couldn't handle my facts , just look with your eyes and tell yourself will Bangladesh ever develop.

Everyone knows the answer , just accept the Ls that we have been getting ever since British times.

" or else " Yeah you from the hood or some shet ? Threating someone because of an opinion :sarcastic:

My dude with ship building the top countries are Korea,China and Japan.
No way! Highly developed countries and an industrial nation are better at ship building than Bangladesh!? Are you high or what, to make such a silly comparison. No one with positive IQ would think Bilal was insinuating Bangladesh being better than SK, Japan or China,
Let's be honest Bangaldesh lacks creativity due to our poor mindsets and copy cat mindset.
Stop projecting. No one asked you to generalise based on your own mindset and creativity skill.
We can't grow the country like this
Are you another idune? What is the reason for all these years of economic growth then? Specially the last few years?

^^

Reported again for trollbait flamer posts.

We come to this forum with a more or less humble demeanor and hoping to learn something from others in other countries, if necessary.

If relevant to communicate our opinions on HOW TO CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE THINGS BETTER IN OUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES. I know I have exceeded my limit a few times, but people (and the mods) know where my general intent is.

If we are intent to flame others with an IMMATURE, cavalier, disrespectful attitude like that shown in the post above, and MOREOVER, from the get-go, then the posts are tantamount to disrupting the normal discussion in this sub-forum and prone to invite mud-slinging. Which is pointless.

I am ignoring this person's posts going forward - others are welcome to do the same.

@waz, @krash, @WebMaster, @jaibi bhais your moderating assistance is needed. My apologies for the bother.

^^

We come to this forum with a more or less humble demeanor and hoping to learn something from others in other countries, if necessary.

If relevant to communicate our opinions on HOW TO CONTRIBUTE AND MAKE THINGS BETTER IN OUR RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES. I know I have exceeded my limit a few times, but people (and the mods) know where my general intent is.

If we are intent to flame others with an IMMATURE, cavalier, disrespectful attitude like that shown in the post above, and MOREOVER, from the get-go, then the posts are tantamount to disrupting the normal discussion in this sub-forum and prone to invite mud-slinging. Which is pointless.

I am ignoring this person's posts going forward - others are welcome to do the same.

@waz, @krash, @WebMaster, @jaibi bhais your moderating assistance is needed. My apologies for the bother.

So I'm a troll for expressing opinions about my nation ?

Lmao so me going against your beliefs gets me reported ?

" We're here to learn things "

Yes so am I , and I can express things , you might not agree to me sure fare but calling me a troll makes you look worse.

if you think I'm bad , welcome to America where people generally talk like this.

I didn't troll nor did I harass , it sounds like a YOU problem and bringing mods doesn't help your case since there's no trolling here.

with your logic , I can take that logic and do the same

^^

Also you can ignore me no problem with that , but ignoring that Bangladesh will always be a country no one will respect due to it's own issues and it's people and will likely never truly develop it gonna be hard.

And this is coming from a Bangladeshi , I don't want bad for Bangladesh if you're call me a troll what would call Sheik Hasina then ?

Back
Top Bottom