What's new

Bangladesh: Disclose details of defence deals with India: BNP

Pakistanis here getting more nervous that bangladeshis. lol

Anyways,so ts true that some sort of defence deal is to be signed between both nation.

Please tell BNP to raise the issue in BD parliament. SHW is responsible to the parliament. Unless off course its a rhetorical question to show that they are still alive and kicking.

The BNP don't have any seats in the parliament as they boycotted the last election.

Bangladesh is our brother country. We will do anything to protect our brothers.

Give them water and stop blocking their rivers.
We are already giving them bro. Please read news we accepted tribunal where Bangladesh got more maritime area. We accepted border agreement where Bangladesh got more land. Believe or not if pakistan gives away dream of gazwa-e-hind we might agree to common administration of kashmir.

:ashamed: There is nothing that sort of defence deal or defence pact which will make BD subservient to India. But may be to get some less worthy defence equipments which doesnt hurt to strengthen BD coast guard or surveillance capability of other wings. And many BD wings are long doing joint training/exercises and info sharing. Defence deals in these types of things only. But the Gov has to clearly state what exactly. Army wont be happy if found AL gov involvement in anti national activities.

Is this the 1st step by bangladesh to become a part of india again?

Imprisonment day? :lol: Tarique Rahman was one of the main reasons for BNP's downfall.

I don't know what this 'defense pact' will be. But I would suspect that it will be more about cooperation on certain issues like terrorism. Like, if the need for military action against terrorist havens ever arises. But hopefully, it doesn't come to that. Containing terrorists is the task of the police forces of both nations.

Other than that, what else is there? I don't think India would have any hardware to offer considering they themselves are a big importer of weapons.

Accusing the AL government of killing democracy, Fakhrul alleged that the government has snatched away people’s freedom of expression and is tactically gagging the media.

And he is right about that.

Anyone who threatens them. Internal or External. If they want they can become our protectorate

Oh we give them the water. It is your high and mighty friend that tries to block the water upstream
It is what u get what u do

hahaha mayanmar don't have enough resources to compete with bangladesh

Anyone who threatens them. Internal or External. If they want they can become our protectorate

Oh we give them the water. It is your high and mighty friend that tries to block the water upstream
Idiotic answer.

This witch has already sold BD to India.. And I don't think she will respect 2018 election also and will carry the same fate as done in 2013 election.. will not step down to caretaker govt before election.. After all she is puppet regime of Chanakaya country..

Back
Top Bottom