What's new

Bangladesh defeat India by 1 wicket in 1st ODI

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20221204_190552.jpg

India was playing with their full strength team but all their top players failed and India was able to put only 186 on board.

Bangladesh was going smooth but as usual bangla bottlejob happened and they collapsed to 136-9

With 50 runs left on last wicket it seemed an easy win for india but there's comes plot twist
Indians proved to be ultra pro max bottlers and Bangladesh chased down that 50 runs only last wicket with 4 overs to spare thanks to brilliant innings of mehdi

Indians have crappy leadership in cricket, and lack of will to create similar pitches as those exist worldwide, so that they can have their rain of boundaries, and TRPs. All this despite a 33% chunk of global cricket revenue and influence. Tragic....

Well played Bangladesh. Congratulations.

Why are Pakistanis going into multiple orgasams?

Statpadding after losing the series
lol, not just that

fair bit of face saving bhi hai

and 400+ me toh, mashallah, prestige rising bhi milegi

-------

ab rehta ye hai ki inko saalon ko 85 - 100 pe khallas kar do, fir ayenge mazein ! :devil:

Th great thing was the Bangladeshi players came up and shook his hand.
Even the bangla crowd was cheering him on, great innings.

lol, not just that

fair bit of face saving bhi hai

and 400+ me toh, mashallah, prestige rising bhi milegi

-------

ab rehta ye hai ki inko saalon ko 85 - 100 pe khallas kar do, fir ayenge mazein ! :devil:

KL Rahul has flopped again for India? I would assume this will be his last series. Poor guy, crumbled under the pressure. You can see it on his face too.

Back
Top Bottom