What's new

Bangladesh consul general inNY sued over worker abuse

I am not an Awami Leaguer or Indian Dalal.

Awami Members are Indian Dalal and BNP members are Dalal for some other country, do you want me to name the same....I think you are smart....

Awami Members are Indian Dalal and BNP members are Dalal for some other country, do you want me to name the same....I think you are smart....

I was about to suggest a new name for Bangladesh, but then........! :)

does bangladesh even have the money to buy an attorney ?

Stop Trolling.

Joke or not he should have paid whatever was allegedly agreed.

The Indian deputy Consul general in NY got a cavity search because of failure to pay .

I've always been curious about what they were searching for in her cavity/cavities. Any Indians @arp2041 @DRAY @Android @shiv and others, pls do enlighten.

What a great example for a Hindu god you are!
Nice try ! But reality is you guys will always be a disgusting filthy people who reeks of rotten fish.. its not me but your islamic brothers in pakistan calls you :lol:

Very good. Obviously an Awami Leaguer.

An example of prevalent low level of intellect among Bangladeshi posters on this forum.

Can't you people comprehend that an Ambassador or consul is representing " Bangladesh " abroad, not " Awami league " and any third party action on him/her is an action against Bangladesh, not Awami league.

We stood by our diplomats even when they were corrupt to core.

Bogus boo.3000 USD is almost 240,000BDT.which is equivalent to the amount of money our MPs salary per month.
Agreeing to give a hired help 3000USD is not believable. Most of the ambassy Clark's get less than that.
Something is fishy here.the guy in question is not a normal house hold help,me thinks.let's see what's happen to the trial.
Kecho khurte shaap na beriye jae!!!

what can i say... they shouldn't have followed Indian practise

No I do not think that other country sponsors the BNP otherwise it would not be in this mess. BNP has no backers now.

An example of prevalent low level of intellect among Bangladeshi posters on this forum.

Can't you people comprehend that an Ambassador or consul is representing " Bangladesh " abroad, not " Awami league " and any third party action on him/her is an action against Bangladesh, not Awami league.

We stood by our diplomats even when they were corrupt to core.

Awami Leaguers only post the most loyal party members to such a sensitive post.

Bogus boo.3000 USD is almost 240,000BDT.which is equivalent to the amount of money our MPs salary per month.
Agreeing to give a hired help 3000USD is not believable. Most of the ambassy Clark's get less than that.
Something is fishy here.the guy in question is not a normal house hold help,me thinks.let's see what's happen to the trial.
Kecho khurte shaap na beriye jae!!!

As it was repeatedly reported in media during Khobdagade incident, this is a common practice among under-developed and developing country's diplomats when posted in developed countries. They take with them local help as they can't afford foreign help by paying salaries as per the foreign standards. And this practice was acceptable so far, but things changed with the treatment of Khobdagade, and exactly this is why we also removed all the extra facilities we were giving and violations that we were allowing to the US diplomats in good faith.

Back
Top Bottom