Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just saw breaking news ticker saying" BCB have confirmed PAK tour"
They will play 1 T20 & 1 ODI

hsw55k.jpg

1 T20 and 1 One day? I think they are equally concerned for their security as others. No surprise if they negate the same after an incident of Taliban attack on jail.

Pakistan news

Bangladesh to tour Pakistan at month end

Pakistan news: Bangladesh to tour Pakistan at month end | Pakistan Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

ESPNcricinfo staff
April 15, 2012

Bangladesh have formally confirmed to the PCB that they will tour Pakistan to play one ODI and one Twenty20 International. The ODI will be played on April 29 and the T20I on April 30. Both matches will be played at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. This will be the first international games played in Pakistan between two Full Member nations following the attacks on Sri Lanka team in March 2009.

1 T20 and 1 One day? I think they are equally concerned for their security as others. No surprise if they negate the same after an incident of Taliban attack on jail.

What a hypocrisy by international community...in the recent October Ms. Cinton was here...million of envoys from USA are visiting Pakistan to impose their war on us, recently as well as in decade...their security is not problem...Even manmoh singh said he will be and delegations from Indian have been visiting....so why double standards, just to defame Pakistan...Their are many more cities which are not ruined by international Community (USA) and they are safe and we are concerned with their security that is why it was we poor many Pakistanis who given our blood to save the Siri Lankan team, not our war but it was supposed to be war on terror on the globe...

We should give them highest secruity to our brothers...
congratulations...:bounce::victory::pakistan: :bd:
:tup:

Bangladesh Cricket Board says yes to Pakistan tour
By Web Desk
Published: April 15, 2012
The wait is finally over.
The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) on Sunday confirmed its tour of Pakistan.
The Bangladesh cricket team will soon be face-to-face with Pakistan in matches played at the Qaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
Developments in the last few weeks suggested that Bangladesh was reluctant to send its team in the absence of neutral officials which the International Cricket Council (ICC) had refused to send to Pakistan.
However, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) remained optimistic about the Bangladesh tour and the PCB Chairman had tried convincing BCB Chairman Mustafa Kamal time and again.
Last month’s chief executive committee meeting agreed to allow local officials for the series if there existed security apprehensions over sending neutral officials. The CEC had recommended the matter to the ICC for approval.
Bangladesh Cricket Board says yes to Pakistan tour – The Express Tribune

BD and Pakistan has manged to steer clear of the BCCI trap. In fact the trap was not only BCCI's but others who do not want to see any kind of amity developing between BD and Pakistan. In fact their objective is to see BD isolated from the Ummah.

BD and Pakistan has manged to steer clear of the BCCI trap. In fact the trap was not only BCCI's but others who do not want to see any kind of amity developing between BD and Pakistan. In fact their objective is to see BD isolated from the Ummah.

I think you are trying to refer R&AW rather then BCCI :lol:

Militant attack in a jail in Bannu, and a ODI in Karachi, I wonder what is common between them.

Do you even know where Bannu is?

Get a hold of yourself boy.

Nothing...

Why can't i delete this post?

huh...1 t20...1 ODI....

hope they lose both...

:no: They are just coming to show the World, Pakistan must not be isolated (risking themselves to help us bro...It's not matter of cricket either, but resuming the grace and dignity of Pakistan....It doesn't matter if your word 'they' in above sentence means Pakistanis or Bangladesh to me.

Regards

LONG LIVE UMMAH and BROTHERHOOD (AMEEN!)

Militant attack in a jail in Bannu, and a ODI in Karachi, I wonder what is common between them.

Do you even know where Bannu is?

Get a hold of yourself boy.

nice reply bro.

Back
Top Bottom