What's new

Bangladesh Company Invests in Myanmar

Uh oh. This poor soul seems to be stuck in 2010!

It'd be easier if you just renounce your great gods and prophets, find your own answers in life, turn your loudspeakers off and let everyone just live in peace and quiet.

Hey burmese, do you want war between BD and Burma ? (it seems like you are desperate to have a war :D )

Hey burmese, do you want war between BD and Burma ? (it seems like you are desperate to have a war :D )

Only if they let me drive my own T-72 or fly my own MiG-29 and they let me pose on the front page of the Myanmar Ahlin during the victory parade in Dhaka. :nana:

Only if they let me drive my own T-72 or fly my own MiG-29 and they let me pose on the front page of the Myanmar Ahlin during the victory parade in Dhaka. :nana:

so tell me , do you want good relation with BD ? :D

so tell me , do you want good relation with BD ? :D

A good relationship for me means an airtight border, repatriated Bangladeshis and professional immigration officers who don't let just anyone get a citizenship card if they are bribed enough. There's nothing else further I can think of that Bangladesh serves a purpose for.

A good relationship for me means an airtight border, repatriated Bangladeshis and professional immigration officers who don't let just anyone get a citizenship card if they are bribed enough. There's nothing else further I can think of that Bangladesh serves a purpose for.

so all muslims in Myanmar are Bangladeshi ? :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom