What's new

Bangladesh Coast Guard Seizes 900,000 units of Yaba from smugglers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is gold. :rofl:

@~Phoenix~ - Go easy on the kids now. You'll make them cry and they'll run to mods!

Did the mods ever think of us when they were trolling us?

Well, I suppose humour is subjective to each culture. If my IQ was 70 I'd probably think all this was funny. Poor, little brown boys. :undecided:

But unfortunately,your IQ is 30,monkey...

GREAT NEWS! FIFA RECENTLY ANNOUNCED THAT THE RICHEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD - THE MONKEY REPRUBLIC OF MYANMAR/YABALAND WON THE BID FOR HOSTING 2026 WORLD CUP! MONKEY HIGH PRESIDENT THEI SEIN SAID "WE ARE SOO GLAD TO HAVE THE WORLD CUP IN OUR COUNTRY,WE HAVE BANANAS TO ENTERATIN TOURISTS AND GREAT STADIUMS TO HOST MATCHES"
10479921_944911912192433_3466655217813171293_o.jpg

This is YaBaland Airways,the flag carrier of Myanmar/Monkeymar.They are specialized in transporting Yaba all over the 7 continents.And also THE BEST EVER AIRLINES !!
10486174_972027859480838_8271383017148665676_o.jpg

This is Myanmarnese satellite known as Thei Sein er Bandor Satellite ( TSBS ) which would make Monkeymar/Yabaland/Burma the 2nd Asian country to send a satellite to the Mars...and also the first monkeys to reach Mars.It was launched yesterday proppelled by 69 ballons!
10577073_925017440848547_2683164122351391637_n.png.jpg

Also here are Myanmar/MonkeyMar budget priorities...
10714186_953827174634240_1811426626035195924_o.jpg

Well, I suppose humour is subjective to each culture. If my IQ was 70 I'd probably think all this was funny. Poor, little brown boys. :undecided:
ဘရို ဂရုစိုက္မေနပါနဲ့ဗ်ာ.. ထားလိုက္.. စခရင္ ရွုထား.. ေနာက္ခါ ကိုယ္ေတြ လုပ္ရင္ ေျပာလို့ရေအာင္ :D

ဘရို ဂရုစိုက္မေနပါနဲ့ဗ်ာ.. ထားလိုက္.. စခရင္ ရွုထား.. ေနာက္ခါ ကိုယ္ေတြ လုပ္ရင္ ေျပာလို့ရေအာင္ :D

ေအာ္ညီေလးရယ္ လာေျပာဖို့မလိုပါဘူး ကိုကဘာလုပ္ေနတာသိပါတယ္ just watch and learn :azn:

ေအာ္ညီေလးရယ္ လာေျပာဖို့မလိုပါဘူး ကိုကဘာလုပ္ေနတာသိပါတယ္ just watch and learn :azn:
ဟုတ်ကဲ့အစ်ကို, ပြန်သွားပါ။ ဒီ @~Phoenix~ ကောင်လေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုသင့် lungi ဖျက်ဆီးနေသည

ဟဟဟဟဟ အိုေက ဘရို :yahoo:

We are all straight here man, take that offer to somewhere else, there must be lots of specialized forums for your kind. :hitwall:
I doubt you are, Species. But you have to pretend because it's harem otherwise and you'll be chopped up.

This is what you should do l of you are a bongo - pick one of your first cousins, ignore how ugly she is, and if you concentrate really hard and pretend she's someone else, you can prove to her that you're a real man. :agree:

ဟုတ်ကဲ့အစ်ကို, ပြန်သွားပါ။ ဒီ @~Phoenix~ ကောင်လေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုသင့် lungi ဖျက်ဆီးနေသည

Finally, a wild rohingya appears.

I doubt you are, Species. But you have to pretend because it's harem otherwise and you'll be chopped up.

This is what you should do l of you are a bongo - pick one of your first cousins, ignore how ugly she is, and if you concentrate really hard and pretend she's someone else, you can prove to her that you're a real man. :agree:

Uhhh... isn't that something Pakis in UK do? Don't tell me you guys are like them too. Ewww... Even faggotry might be better than that. :eek:

Now now. Don't be so hasty. If you were above 30 IQ, you'd know Google Translate is a thinh. But I doubt it.

Uhhh... isn't that something Pakis in UK do? Don't tell me you guys are like them too. Ewww... Even faggotry might be better than that. :eek:

You're right, it is what muslims do. Hence...

Now now. Don't be so hasty. If you were above 30 IQ, you'd know Google Translate is a thinh. But I doubt it.
Well Google translate has really upped its game.

You're right, it is what muslims do. Hence...

Well Google translate has really upped its game.
No mostly cultural. Keep the money (and fun) in the family
if you know what I mean :p

And I know what I'll say is gonna sting to some but the whole abrahamic branch of religions are based on Incest. :rolleyes:

And I know what I'll say is gonna sting to some but the whole abrahamic branch of religions are based on Incest. :rolleyes:

Based on Incest? what?

No, just you freaks. It doesn't help that you guys were untouchables before. That's why you are seen with contempt.

No, just you freaks. It doesn't help that you guys were untouchables before. That's why you are seen with contempt.
Watch it monkey. If you wanna insult us do it honourably. Incest is too low even for monkeys.
Based on Incest? what?
you know if adam and eve were the first humans and God/Allah was sorta their dad so...
And Adam and Eve's children made today's humankind so...
But can't say Hinduism or Indo-european religions were free from it too. At least in hinduism it's said that Saraswaty(or an incarnation of her) and Brahma(god of creation) made various life forms by copulating. Brhma made Saraswaty so it kinda makes him her dad. So...

you know if adam and eve were the first humans and God/Allah was sorta their dad so...
And Adam and Eve's children made today's humankind so...

So if I make a robot does that mean I am its biological father?

http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_251_300/evolution_in_the_light_of_the_qu1.htm
http://www.answeringislamicskeptics.com/evolution-in-islam-overview.html
I hate to sound like a Zealot but...

Whats so funny? It's true, If Muslims are untouchables then why are you on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom