What's new

Bangladesh clothes factory disaster is branded a hoax by colleague of woman

i don't think army is involve in this and they didnot know

it is a play of BAL as that time they killed a lot of Hefazat people

it is a complex politics so it is a plan so the blame goes to the army

i don't think army is involve in this and they didnot know

it is a play of BAL as that time they killed a lot of Hefazat people

it is a complex politics so it is a plan so the blame goes to the army

group of army officers led by 9th division GOC Chowdhury Hasan Suhrawardi who are domesticated by Awami League involved in Awami League stage manged drama. These domesticated officers not only tarnished army's credebility but also broken chain of command. These officers should held responsible through military court.

She should be severely dehydrated, malnourished, and acutely disoriented initially following her rescue.

If the whole thing was a hoax I gotta say it was a darn good one.

Mirror claim is ‘false’

Mirror claim is

Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 2013-07-03 17:02:13.0 GMT Updated: 2013-07-03 17:10:01.0 GMT

29_Reshma_Press+Briefing_030713.jpg

Landlady of Reshma Begum, the miracle Savar building collapse survivor, and others have termed ‘false’ the Sunday Mirror report that claimed the rescue of the seamstress 17 days after the incident was a ‘hoax’.

The report of the British tabloid filed by Simon Wright said journalists were told by Reshma’s landlady that she had escaped the Rana Plaza on the day it collapses and had been treated at the nearby Enam Medical College Hospital.

The landlady, Hazera Begum, told a press conference in the National Press Club on Wednesday: “This news is false and fabricated. I didn’t talk to any journalists. I never saw that journalist.”

She said: “I talked to Reshma the day she was rescued on the phone of a rescuer.”
She rejected the Mirror claim that Reshma was at her house after the incident.

The nine-storey Rana Plaza, which housed five apparel factories, collapsed on Apr 24, leaving at least 1,131 people, mostly garment workers, killed.

The rescue of 19-year old Reshma on May 10 created a sensation in Bangladesh and beyond.

Bangladesh’s Amar Desh newspaper on Jun 23 ran a report on its online edition which claimed that her rescue was staged.

The Amar Desh news was followed by the Sunday Mirror report, which also claimed that the rescue was a hoax. Later several Bangladeshi newspapers carried reports based on the Mirror piece.

Mirror sent its journalist Wright, who was once arrested in Cape Town in 2010 for ‘orchestrating’ attempt to undermine security of World Cup held in South Africa, to report on Reshma’s rescue.

Hazera said: “(I) had spoken with Reshma at five minutes to 9am on the day of incident. She had no trace since.”

She said Reshma was in his house for two years. “First he came with her husband. But they were separated 8-9 months ago following a row. Reshma has been living in our house alone since then.”

The landlady claimed that they considered the garment worker their daughter following the separation.

Landlord Mansur Ahmed Nuru Miah said: “Reshma went to work on the day of incident on Apr 24. Her colleague Enamul Haque Milon told my wife Hazera Begum on the phone at 8:55am that she reached the factory.”

He said his wife used to go to the collapse site and hospitals everyday in search of Reshma following the incident but she was not found.

The sewing machinist’s colleague Milon said: “I saw Reshma sitting on a machine after I talked (to her landlady). I haven’t seen her and talked to her since then.”

“I didn’t come out (of the collapsed building) with Reshma. On coming out of Rana Plaza, I saw my wife Lipi Akter crying in front (of the building). I went to the hospital with her and received treatment there. Later I went back to my native home in Gaibandha. But again came to Dhaka 8-10 days later to get salary.”

Asked if he talked to any foreign journalist, Milon said: “One journalist went to (our) house pledging to give me aid. But my mother sent me to my paternal aunt’s house seeing so many people and journalists. I had no talks with any foreign journalist.”

The Chairman of Dhopa Dhanga Union in Gaibandha told the press conference that Milon and Lipi had no conversation with any foreign journalist. “But the foreign journalist talked to a woman named Joba.”

The Mirror report said Reshma’s male colleague went into hiding amid fear of reprisals.

Enam Medical College authorities said no-one by the name of Reshma was admitted to their hospital following the building collapse.

Director of the private health facility Zahidur Rahman said: “News was published claiming that Reshma was in Enam Medical College. We checked the matter and found that no-one named Reshma or Joya was admitted.”

He said all the patients but those receiving first aid were registered.

This was planned by RA&W and executed by its cohorts in BD Army.

ALL THE FOUR MAJOR CLAIM MADE BY THE PROPAGANDA NEWS OUTLET "DAILY AMARDESH" AND THEN "SUNDAY MIRROR" TURNED OUT TO BE A LIE AND HOAX.

1. RESHMA WAS NOT TREATED AT THE ENAM HOSPITAL AS CLAIMED BY AMARDESH.

2. THE LAND LADY HERSELF DENIED THE HOAX CLAIM MADE BY AMARDESH THAT SHE TOLD THE JOURNALIST THAT SHE WAS RESCUED ON THE SECOND DAY AND TREATED AT THE HOSPITAL.

3. THE SO CALLED MALE WORKER ALSO DENIED THE CLAIM MADE BY AMARDESH THAT HE MADE ANY SUCH CLAIM OR EVEN TALKED WITH SUNDAY MIRROR'S JOURNALIST.

4. EVEN THE CLAIM THAT THE NEWS PAPER MADE THAT THE MALE WORKER IS IN HIDING SINCE HE MADE THE REVELATION ALSO TURNED OUT TO BE A LIE AND HOAX.

WHAT ELSE WE NEED TO DISCUSS HERE AS ALL THE MAJOR CLAIM MADE BY JAMATI PROPAGANDA OUTLET "DAILY AMARDESH" AND THEN TRANSLATED AND PUBLISHED BY SUNDAY MIRROR TURNED OUT TO BE A BIG TIME LIE WHICH ONE CAN TERM AT BEST AS GOSSIP STORIES???

I just demand a five days of starvation test. It should solve the problem.

Or an weight test, has her weight increased after being rescued? What was her weight before?

How much weight should reduce after 17 days of starvation?

I just demand a five days of starvation test. It should solve the problem.

Or an weight test, has her weight increased after being rescued? What was her weight before?

How much weight should reduce after 17 days of starvation?

At first demand why different Jamati sources are continuously producing propaganda, hoax and lie. Those who are educated they can easily verify these hoax but Jamaat is targeting the poor and less educated section of the country otherwise they wont publish such monstrous lie like 3000 hefazat activists were dead and were taken out in 10 trucks and another propaganda like this one where the 4 claim that this news paper made turned out to be a hoax. No one give a hoot to Jamatis now and their claim after the monstrous scale lie that they have produced. Are the Jamatis really muslim when they are launching constant lie and fabricated news and hoax time after time???

Before claiming any test better ask for an apology to Amardesh and Sunday Mirror for launching such propaganda against the army which is most respected part in our country. Otherwise you have no moral right to ask for anything.

@Loki @idune @kobiraaz @CaPtAiN_pLaNeT @J dud lets not get partisan and try to think the whole thing through.If we check the authenticity of the claims made on the article we might reach a conclusion.Does anyone have any links to news about the evacuation and ban on filming the day before??

though the mirror article does have some wrong information but they do raise some valid questions..................as far as i know there was officially no ban on filming ........but no news channel covered rana plaza in the days before as news about hefazat was the hot topic...............................
but these are some of the questions that were raised by some media outlets in BD just after the resque
1.new dress?,2.looked relatively healthy?,3.normal reaction to light?,4.where and how she received food & water?

army and govt didnt give any proper answer to these questions ........they stoped media access to reshma ................
these acts raised suspicion in the mind of many people.............

anyways no conclusion can be found here........

fun fact:the journalist who first raised these question works in ATN (a pro AL media outlet)

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally if defense forces has any communication to make its done by ISPR, NOT by an area commander. There goes another proof that this Awami League domesticated general Chowdhury Hasan Suhrawardi sensing future implication from his lie and stage managed concoction damaged Army's reputation. He is out with the backing from PM office and superseding army chain of command and tarnishing image of entire armed force further.

These pictures will be handy for future court martial of these Awami goons inside Bangladesh army.

+1 His language is very partisan too.

হাসান সারওয়ার্দী বলেন, ‘সেনাবাহিনীকে নিয়ে ফাউল খেলবেন না। ফাউল খেললে নিজের গায়ে আঘাত লাগতে পারে।’

????????? ??????? ???? ??????? ???? ‘????’? ?????????: ?????????? | ????? | Rtnn.net

a7gi.jpg

Gut says they are hiding something, looks corrupted

জিওসি বলেন, ‘বাংলাদেশ সেনবাহিনীকে নিয়ে ষড়যন্ত্র হচ্ছে। ভাবমূর্তি নষ্ট করার চেষ্টা করা হচ্ছে। সেনাবাহিনীর ভাবমূর্তি কচু পাতার পানির মতো টলটল করে ভাসে না যে কারও পায়ের ধাক্কায় সেখান থেকে খসে পড়ে যাবে।’

Who is the beneficiary, if the reputation of Army is tented?

+1 His language is very partisan too.

হাসান সারওয়ার্দী বলেন, ‘সেনাবাহিনীকে নিয়ে ফাউল খেলবেন না। ফাউল খেললে নিজের গায়ে আঘাত লাগতে পারে।’

????????? ??????? ???? ??????? ???? ‘????’? ?????????: ?????????? | ????? | Rtnn.net

Man, what kind of a language is that? Awami loons are destorying whatever is left of the army.

a7gi.jpg

Gut says they are hiding something, looks corrupted

The whole thing was suspicious from the start. Even if U leave out the questions regarding her dirt free new dress & miraculously healthy condition after "17 days of starvation", she was never allowed to be interviewed by the press alone.

gandhi.jpg

[q]

One of the most well known cases of voluntary starvation, is the hunger strike of Mahatma Ganhdi. During his protest, Gandhi ate absolutely no food and only took sips of water for 21 days, and survived. What extraordinary about this case is the fact that Gandhi was very lean when he started his hunger-strike, thus not having much energy reserve from the outset. Also, it must be noted that during his life, Gandhi is reported to have performed a total of 14 hunger strikes.

In a 1997 editorial in the British Medical Journal, Peel briefly reviewed the available literature regarding human starvation. Generally, it appears as though humans can survive without any food for 30-40 days, as long as they are properly hydrated.

Climate is a major factor too. The bad news is that both cold and hot weather are no good if you have no food. The good news is that extreme heat and cold will kill you in other ways before you have a chance at starvation. But in terms of living without food, heat means faster dehydration -- cold means more energy is burned to keep the body's temperature at a cozy 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius). If you're lucky enough to be in mild temperatures, you'll be able to live a little longer without food.

Some symptoms you may see if you go more than a couple of days without food are:

Weakness
Confusion
Chronic diarrhea
Irritability
Bad decision making
Decreased sex drive
Immune deficiency

Advanced starvation will cause your organs to shut down one by one. People in the throes of severe starvation might experience the following:

Hallucinations
Convulsions
Muscle spasms
Irregular heartbeat

What are the Signs and Symptoms of Starvation?

Irritability
Hunger and loss of body weight
Decreased muscle power and endurance
Anemia and signs of other specific nutrient deficiencies such as beriberi, pellagra, scurvy etc
Chronic diarrhea
Impulsivity
Hyperactivity
Skin rashes or, dry, cracked skin;
Swelling from fluid under the skin
Difficulty swallowing
Severe dehydration Fatigue Edema Atrophy of the stomach Lethargy
All movements becoming painful
Immune deficiency
Decreased ability to digest food
Shrinkage of certain vital organs
Reduction in muscle mass and consequent weakness

Hypothermia with extreme sensitivity to cold
Irregular mensuration in female

Living Without Water

Now that we've established that food is something we can do without for a reasonable amount of time, we can move on to water. Living without water is very different from living without food. In hot conditions with no water, dehydration can set in within an hour. A baby locked in a hot car or someone who is physically overexerted in the heat without replacing fluids can actually die in a period of several hours.

Humans need water to live, plain and simple. We lose water through sweat, urine, feces and even breathing. This water needs to be replaced in order for our organs to continue to work properly.

[q]

Back
Top Bottom