What's new

Bangladesh clothes factory disaster is branded a hoax by colleague of woman

SO now she has a job getting $600/month. Good enough for playing the awami orchestrated drama. It was actually apparent from start considering her brand new clothing along with almost no iota of fatigue expected from someone "miraculously" surviving on 4 pieces of biscuits for 17 days. The awami scums had reasons for orchestrating such a shameless drama like to overshadow the factory collapse incident which was getting its due coverage in intl media and justifiably scrutinized. They also wanted to divert the attention away from the 6th may massacre they did on sleeping protesters. The whole thing could have been a good PR stunt if carried out properly. These awami low lives even played with such a tragic issue. Sad to see some shameless army officers also taking part in it ruining the name of our army. I hope all of this incidents get proper judicial trail along side the inhuman atrocities and destruction committed by awami maggots , once and when the gov changes.

Hahahahaha awami dalals AKA Indians can't even pull off a hoax realistically.

There corrected for U. :coffee:

i personally hope this accusation by british newspaper/tabloid is not true because if its true this just makes bangladesh seem like a joke to the world audiance............and we bangladeshis don't deserve this

supposed male worker whose identity is not even known (even where it is not sure whether there is any male witness at all)
do you think a man who is witness to a govt scam will reveal his identity to the public??

him helping an england fan entering world cup dressing room does in no way proves that his report is wrong/false ...what you posted is totally irrelevant in this discussion.........................
contribute to the topic by proving his accusations wrong.........................

the world watched our countries failure to provide workers even the most basic rights....here 1200+ workers died because of ignoring workers safety................so no need to get bu11hurt when the world sees our failure

Im not saying anything about the disaster taken place. But why is that its a big matter for you whenever you get a chance to bash AL. Though there may be something related to country's image.
And that journalist who was previously accused in planning a drama. And all his report is based on the infamous Amardesh. He cant be taken seriously.
And did you miss that,
"Cele said a tabloid newspaper reporter had been charged with harbouring a fan who intruded into the England dressing room, and the episode was planned to paint World Cup security in a poor light."

Amardesh is a zillion times credible and trusted than ***** toilet papers like BALer ALO, BALer Konto and commie red star. Apparently only braindead chappati loons can argue otherwise. Oh I forget there is such a chappati loon here as well.

Im not saying anything about the disaster taken place. But why is that its a big matter for you whenever you get a chance to bash AL. Though there may be something related to country's image.
And that journalist who was previously accused in planning a drama. And all his report is based on the infamous Amardesh. He cant be taken seriously.
And did you miss that,
"Cele said a tabloid newspaper reporter had been charged with harbouring a fan who intruded into the England dressing room, and the episode was planned to paint World Cup security in a poor light."

well its our right to criticize the govt for their failure... as AL is the govt now, the criticism goes to them

i have read that but there is also a daily-mail report which is posted in 1st page.............. if you have a problem with the mirror editor feel free to ignore that and refute the daily-mail report

i personally hope this accusation by british newspaper/tabloid is not true because if its true this just makes bangladesh seem like a joke to the world audiance............and we bangladeshis don't deserve this

do you think a man who is witness to a govt scam will reveal his identity to the public??

Did you even read what I wrote? Here the question is not who is witness to a government scam as government has nothing to gain with this neither it reduced any criticism on its government nor it was able to stop USA from scrapping the GSP facility.

Now lets come to the main story. Here the article said that the notorious propaganda outlet "Daily Amar Desh" had done an investigation report on this through one of it's journalist where he took confession one of the supposed male worker that she was moved out with her on the same day and both of them took treatment at Enam hospital for one or two days then she suddenly disappeared and after 17 days he saw her rescued. But no where it was mentioned how magically the journalist able to find out the male worker.

This gossip story of Amardesh is no different then the story like some Saudi hujur of Mecca protested for the war criminals, there were 3000 dead bodies of hefazat were taken out with ten truck, or the famous story like Sayeede was seen at the moon.

While making this current gossip about Reshma and so called government scum the story maker did not notice that there were too many flaws in his story where he did not presented any witness except the supposed male worker.

The journalist of propaganda outlet Amardesh forgot that each and every person whenever was rescued their name was announced with mike. Can he show any proof that Reshma's name was also announced?? Then he made another hoax story that she was treated at Enam hospital for 2 days and then disappeared. Can he or did he provided any proof to support his claim? It is no wonder each patients name were recorded at the hospital and even many private organizations recorded the name of the survivors but is there any where Reshma's name were recorded??? Is there any doctor or nurse eye witness who treated Reshma?? As the male witness mentioned she was treated beside him at the hospital can he provide or could he provided any eye witness from the victim those who were also nearby to him and Reshma as hospital record can easily provide such a number of patient/victim??

As these are logical proof which only can validate these so called drama, except that just an anonymous or unknown male worker's testimony dnt proof any thing where we are not even sure whether any such male worker exist in reality. If government really want to know the identity of this so called worker they can easily find it out by taking the Amardesh journalist in to remand.

This story seems like if any x, y or z say something that must have been true even without validation of that. I can understand about the Jamatis who believe and propagate false news and propaganda through pages like Basherkella and paper like Amardesh but real world moves in a different way. Here if someone announce from mike that Sayeede was seen at the moon does not mean it should be true story where we have seen how shamelessly the jamatis along with Basherkella and Amardesh staged the drama of 3000 hefazat dead story. After such recent incident hardly any people will believe such propaganda outlet unless they comes up with some reliable proof which can be validated.

Did you even read what I wrote? Here the question is not who is witness to a government scam as government has nothing to gain with this neither it reduced any criticism on its government nor it was able to stop USA from scrapping the GSP facility.

Now lets come to the main story. Here the article said that the notorious propaganda outlet "Daily Amar Desh" had done an investigation report on this through one of it's journalist where he took confession one of the supposed male worker that she was moved out with her on the same day and both of them took treatment at Enam hospital for one or two days then she suddenly disappeared and after 17 days he saw her rescued. But no where it was mentioned how magically the journalist able to find out the male worker.

This gossip story of Amardesh is no different then the story like some Saudi hujur of Mecca protested for the war criminals, there were 3000 dead bodies of hefazat were taken out with ten truck, or the famous story like Sayeede was seen at the moon.

While making this current gossip about Reshma and so called government scum the story maker did not notice that there were too many flaws in his story where he did not presented any witness except the supposed male worker.

The journalist of propaganda outlet Amardesh forgot that each and every person whenever was rescued their name was announced with mike. Can he show any proof that Reshma's name was also announced?? Then he made another hoax story that she was treated at Enam hospital for 2 days and then disappeared. Can he or did he provided any proof to support his claim? It is no wonder each patients name were recorded at the hospital and even many private organizations recorded the name of the survivors but is there any where Reshma's name were recorded??? Is there any doctor or nurse eye witness who treated Reshma?? As the male witness mentioned she was treated beside him at the hospital can he provide or could he provided any eye witness from the victim those who were also nearby to him and Reshma as hospital record can easily provide such a number of patient/victim??

As these are logical proof which only can validate these so called drama, except that just an anonymous or unknown male worker's testimony dnt proof any thing where we are not even sure whether any such male worker exist in reality. If government really want to know the identity of this so called worker they can easily find it out by taking the Amardesh journalist in to remand.

This story seems like if any x, y or z say something that must have been true even without validation of that. I can understand about the Jamatis who believe and propagate false news and propaganda through pages like Basherkella and paper like Amardesh but real world moves in a different way. Here if someone announce from mike that Sayeede was seen at the moon does not mean it should be true story where we have seen how shamelessly the jamatis along with Basherkella and Amardesh staged the drama of 3000 hefazat dead story. After such recent incident hardly any people will believe such propaganda outlet unless they comes up with some reliable proof which can be validated.

Unless it's proved in a court one can't be convinced by the rescue story. It has too many flaws. Awarmy Bhais should have done better.

Unless it's proved in a court one can't be convinced by the rescue story. It has too many flaws. Awarmy Bhais should have done better.

Go to court!! Who has stopped you from doing that??? But before going there try to collect some evidence that she was really admitted at the Enam hospital as claimed by so called Amar Desh and also that her name was recorded as the 2nd day survivors as each and every survivor's name was announced and recorded. Even before that try to make a suitable story why should government stage a drama with Reshma and what is government's benefit out of it so that the court agree to take your case.

If government really want to know the identity of this so called worker they can easily find it out by taking the Amardesh journalist in to remand.

i have read your post .i am not debating whether reshma's rescue was a hoax or not........what i am saying is two foreign and one domestic news outlet has made some serious accusations about this rescue ........ which if true takes away the credibility of not only the govt but also the the armed forces.............so the govt should clear this thing and try to prove these accusations wrong ......govt being silent in this matter only raises suspicion

you may think amar desh is not credible but to many people it is a credible news source....................

as for the bold part ..............................that is the sad part dont you think

i have read your post .i am not debating whether reshma's rescue was a hoax or not........what i am saying is two foreign and one domestic news outlet has made some serious accusations about this rescue ........ which if true takes away the credibility of not only the govt but also the the armed forces.............so the govt should clear this thing and try to prove these accusations wrong ......govt being silent in this matter only raises suspicion

you may think amar desh is not credible but to many people it is a credible news source....................

as for the bold part ..............................that is the sad part dont you think

Daily Mirror just did a follow up of the Amardesh article. We knows about the credibility about this news paper. If you do valid criticism of this BAL government than I will appreciate you such corruption, impotent leadership etc. but not with Jamati made hoax stories like the Hefazat one or this one. I would love to believe this story if Amardesh would provide sufficient proof to back up each of his claim such as if Reshma was at Enam hospital then some evidence and eye witness to back up that claim. You said why Government is silent about it?? What else you expect any one will do in response to such gossip stories?? Ignorance is the best way to deal with this sort of gossip though Jamatis are asking the alternative so that more fuss can be created out of it. Lastly regarding the bold part many Jamatis would love to see that but government wont do that. You can take some breath now.

Go to court!! Who has stopped you from doing that??? But before going there try to collect some evidence that she was really admitted at the Enam hospital as claimed by so called Amar Desh and also that her name was recorded as the 2nd day survivors as each and every survivor's name was announced and recorded. Even before that try to make a suitable story why should government stage a drama with Reshma and what is government's benefit out of it so that the court agree to take your case.

No, first thing comes first. First prove the Reshma Rescue story.

PS: A lot of your questions were addressed in the Amar desh report (link given in my first post).

And did you miss that,

he wanted to prove that security wasnt enough in english dressing room and he did it. this story makes him more credible as a journalist who wants to reveal things to public. thanks for links btw.

I remember thinking myself, she looks too healthy and well dressed for a person who has lived under piles of concrete for 17 days. Agreed its a uk tabloid, they exaggerate things, but rarely get this wrong.

Calm down children:coffee:

On topic: Negative-feedback transmits faster than positive-feedback.

I remember thinking myself, she looks too healthy and well dressed for a person who has lived under piles of concrete for 17 days. Agreed its a uk tabloid, they exaggerate things, but rarely get this wrong.

UK folks will buy it:coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom