What's new

Bangladesh caught suicide bombers in Mirpur,7 Arrested

GR!FF!N

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Sorry Guys,I couldn't find any english article on this till now.May be members here can find something.This news is from a frontline bengali news paper.

Bartaman Patrika | Latest News, Breaking News, Top News Headlines - Bengal, Kolkata, India | Business, Entertainment, Sports News

excerpts-----

Terrorists are JuM members,which is influenced by ISIS.
Police raided on 6th floor of a building which in the area under Mirpur's Shah Ali Police Station.
7 Terrorists got arrested,Police recovered 18 Grenades,explosives and Jackets for suicide bombing.
3 of these terrorists are associated to Khagragarh explosion.
Target of these terrorists were not only Bangladesh but West Bengal,Assam and Maharashtra.
Indian NIA provided the input and Bangladeshi SWAT and RAB took part in this OP.

@bongbang @BDforever and other bangladeshi members...

Sorry Guys,I couldn't find any english article on this till now.May be members here can find something.This news is from a frontline bengali news paper.

Bartaman Patrika | Latest News, Breaking News, Top News Headlines - Bengal, Kolkata, India | Business, Entertainment, Sports News

excerpts-----

Police raided on 6th floor of a building which in the area under Mirpur's Shah Ali Police Station.
7 Terrorists got arrested,Police recovered 18 Grenades,explosives and Jackets for suicide bombing.
Target of these terrorists were not only Bangladesh but West Bengal,Assam and Maharashtra.
Indian NIA provided the input and Bangladeshi SWAT and RAB took part in this OP.

did not know they were targeting in Indian parts too :o:

excerpts-----

That is BS...they haven't exposed the identity of the attackers...they have just been sent to remand for questioning...and no news portal or official press releases mention any word that remotely sounds like India....I have to say from watching some of your 24/7 news channels and reading this...you might have developed in a lot if fields...but news presentation and journalism in India is just shit!

Oh and another thing...there is no evidence that suggests they were suicide bombers...they were bomb-makers...usually the smarter lot don't kill themselves....amio ekdin India te ekta newspaper khuila boshbo..oikhane dekhi bal-chal shobi bikri hoy!

That is BS...they haven't exposed the identity of the attackers...they have just been sent to remand for questioning...and no news portal or official press releases mention any word that remotely sounds like India....I have to say from watching some of your 24/7 news channels and reading this...you might have developed in a lot if fields...but news presentation and journalism in India is just shit!

Oh and another thing...there is no evidence that suggests they were suicide bombers...they were bomb-makers...usually the smarter lot don't kill themselves....amio ekdin India te ekta newspaper khuila boshbo..oikhane dekhi bal-chal shobi bikri hoy!

meanwhile in Bangladesh...

‘Suicide bombing’ in Ahmadi mosque in Rajshahi, Bangladesh

First,I don't think a frontline newspaper posted a news in the very first page and it is BS,even in India.Bartaman is not some shitty newspaper to post a hoax or whatever.It may happen that Indian Counterpart may be way more excited than BD on this JuM issue..Actually,in this side of the border,serious crackdown is going on JuM.

second...dig this...

7 Jamaatul Mujahideen suspects arrested in Bangladesh raid | world | Hindustan Times

B'desh arrests 7 militants during raid on JMB hideout | Business Standard News

Police, RAB seize grenades, suicide vest; arrest six in raid on JMB hideout in Mirpur -
bdnews24.com

Firing, grenade explosions during raid on JMB hideout in Dhaka -
bdnews24.com

This two are from bangladesh..

perhaps you missed the news completely and came here to make a fool out of yourself??And please,mind your language.looks like you got enraged due to the arrest..

meanwhile in Bangladesh...

‘Suicide bombing’ in Ahmadi mosque in Rajshahi, Bangladesh

First,I don't think a frontline newspaper posted a news in the very first page and it is BS,even in India.Bartaman is not some shitty newspaper to post a hoax or whatever.It may happen that Indian Counterpart may be way more excited than BD on this JuM issue..Actually,in this side of the border,serious crackdown is going on JuM.

second...dig this...

7 Jamaatul Mujahideen suspects arrested in Bangladesh raid | world | Hindustan Times

B'desh arrests 7 militants during raid on JMB hideout | Business Standard News

Police, RAB seize grenades, suicide vest; arrest six in raid on JMB hideout in Mirpur -
bdnews24.com

Firing, grenade explosions during raid on JMB hideout in Dhaka -
bdnews24.com

This two are from bangladesh..

perhaps you missed the news completely and came here to make a fool out of yourself??And please,mind your language.looks like you got enraged due to the arrest..

Read my post again...where do the Bangladeshi sources mention India?? There is no evidence that India was remotely involved in the operation...your news just pulled the involvement of these terroists of shit that happened in India...next Bartaman will claim Indian intelligence helped the US in the revolutionary war...is it a habit among you guys to take credit for shit that you are not remotely involved in??

excerpts-----

Nobody knows the identity of the detained terrorists...how the **** did Bartaman know that they were involved.
Not one single Bangladeshi news source or official press release stated India being the target of these terrorists.
There is no evidence that NIA was remotely involved...your frontline newspaper is shit and posts rectum derived news.

Also what the **** is Jum??Its called JMB...get the fucking acronym right.

excerpts-----

JMB type terrorists, these people dont have any territorial boundary. So you can safely assume their target was wb also. Maybe India and BD are jointly working on this that is why Indian newspaper is so much excited and more info on hand. But its BD news not reporting anything related to India. Case is filed against the caught people. But you should also understand how much powerful their bomb is that the suicide bomber die only himself minor injuring surround. I wonder if we had shared a pure land their determination wouldnt go in vain.

Case filed against 3 JMB men, others over seizure of explosives, suicide vest in Dhaka -
bdnews24.com

NIA likely to visit B'desh to discuss JMB network - Times of India

Read my post again...where do the Bangladeshi sources mention India?? There is no evidence that India was remotely involved in the operation...your news just pulled the involvement of these terroists of shit that happened in India...next Bartaman will claim Indian intelligence helped the US in the revolutionary war...is it a habit among you guys to take credit for shit that you are not remotely involved in??

you should file an RTI to know this sort of stuff,if you've any.or you can read newspaper and believe in it.

Nobody knows the identity of the detained terrorists...how the **** did Bartaman know that they were involved.
Not one single Bangladeshi news source or official press release stated India being the target of these terrorists.
There is no evidence that NIA was remotely involved...your frontline newspaper is shit and posts rectum derived news.

Also what the **** is Jum??Its called JMB...get the fucking acronym right.

why so much F@rt on an article??you've problem with that article??go take this matter to Bartaman,cause of course they know things you don't.

Its NIA which rattled the nest,not Bangladesh.That is why it is quite understandable if they provided the link,as after 4 days of their visit,the operation was conducted.

you should file an RTI to know this sort of stuff,if you've any.or you can read newspaper and believe in it.
You are the adult that believes fairy-tales posted on a badly constructed website...Even RTI can't help you anymore.
I have pointed out the discrepancies in the news...address them.

JMB type terrorists, these people dont have any territorial boundary. So you can safely assume their target was wb also. Maybe India and BD are jointly working on this that is why Indian newspaper is so much excited and more info on hand. But its BD news not reporting anything related to India. Case is filed against the caught people. But you should also understand how much powerful their bomb is that the suicide bomber die only himself minor injuring surround. I wonder if we had shared a pure land their determination wouldnt go in vain.

Case filed against 3 JMB men, others over seizure of explosives, suicide vest in Dhaka -
bdnews24.com

don't underestimate them,as with proper training from you know which country,they'll become expert in this real soon.now why they think India is also a threat??Cause India arrested JMB terrorists a lot before Bangladesh did and we possibly already know tons of things.

you see,just after Khagragarh,how things progressed??Raid in N-E,Pakistani Diplomat,Raid in Bangladesh..

You are the adult that believes fairy-tales posted on a badly constructed website...Even RTI can't help you anymore.
I have pointed out the discrepancies in the news...address them.

I've stated everything which is quite understandable.for further queries,ask Bartaman.

why so much F@rt on an article??you've problem with that article??go take this matter to Bartaman,cause of course they know things you don't.

Its NIA which rattled the nest,not Bangladesh.That is why it is quite understandable if they provided the link,as after 4 days of their visit,the operation was conducted.
On 20th December they were "likely" to visit "next week"...5 days after somebody reported that people get arrested BEFORE the actual visit...Bangladesh has been at war with JMB for over a decade...JMB operatives are arrested on a regular basis in Bangladesh...and suddenly India appears out of no where to claim that "they have rattled the nest"...and not Bangladesh.

You guys are really good at taking credit...I'll give you that...just like your neighbor on the west that claims to have destroyed the Soviet Union in Afghanistan...you are very similar.

Back
Top Bottom