What's new

Bangladesh Army

Copied from Defseca/BD Military.

I had the same thought. BN does that too in their Anirban video like using footage of RIMPAC SINKEX 2018 or Battleship movie. But still VT-5's armor, weapon, engine, price are better than Kaplan. We already use Chinese tank so it will easy to absorb VT-5. Here's the full video documentary of that footage.

Can anyone name the model Singapore has? Other pages talked about Chinese, Italian, French and Turkish howitzer. DTB even showed photo of newly acquired Oto Melara. WTF is going on? :undecided:

Doesn't the T-129 use American engine and weapons? What's the difference then? Don't think Apache comes under EDA which needs congress's approval. After signing two pact with USA we won't need to go through congress i think.
sak dekhi kheipa gese :rolleyes::rolleyes:

BD should invest in utility helicopters with secondary ATGM capabilities like SA-342 with HOT. Much cheaper, and can be utilized in other roles.
Cover-Video-Gazelle-700x470.jpg

Utility choppers can be converted for attack but the problem is these are heavy and movement is slow comparing to the dedicated attack helos which will make it an easier target in the battlefield. That's why BAF is looking for a platform for dedicated role. Otherwise they would integrate atgm in the Mi171sh platforms.

sak dekhi kheipa gese :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ei mokkel keda? Ex-military naki?

Oi lamba lamba threat dewai shaar.

Korbo kanchkola. :-)

Legal action nibe kibhabey? Copyright infringement ki Bangladeshey enforce korey?

Ei mokkel keda? Ex-military naki?

Oi lamba lamba threat dewai shaar.

Korbo kanchkola. :-)

Legal action nibe kibhabey? Copyright infringement ki Bangladeshey enforce korey?
oito fb te shobaire ektu dekhailo r kii..:D:D...amdr sireee emne vlo aseh shudhu ektu threat dey majhe modhdhe....:D

Doesn't the T-129 use American engine and weapons? What's the difference then? Don't think Apache comes under EDA which needs congress's approval. After signing two pact with USA we won't need to go through congress i think.

t129 only carries US stingers as weapon(can be easily replace), 20mm gun and Engines are different subject(replacing them on the way) . US is reliable supplier for platforms but not weapons. For example if you want to buy 10.000 hellfire they would never allow it. but again they can provide engine and other parts for sure but just limited number, for example you can keep your copters for 3 months ready for that spare parts, if there is a problem between 2 countries this spare parts would be negotiation subject.

Currently US didnt like Turkish Chopper as rival, they may reject engine sell but in the end(in 2 years) they would face reality .
BTW they didnt answer Pakistan engine deal ,they unoffically suspended but not rejected, probably they would continue at same situation until Turkish engine ready and then they will accept the sales.

Turkey purchased 200+ Hellfire for its sea hawks but they didnt allow further batches. Turkish super cobras can use Hellfire too but i have never seen a Turkish AH-1W with hellfire. You have to get congress approval for every batch.

BD should invest in utility helicopters with secondary ATGM capabilities like SA-342 with HOT. Much cheaper, and can be utilized in other roles.
Cover-Video-Gazelle-700x470.jpg
I have found an interesting thing about Gazelle that it was spotted carrying russian missiles. In the upper picture, the chopper is carrying Strela SA-7 and in the lower one it's seen that 9M14 Malyutka (AT3 Sagger) is in the pylon of it. Isn't that interesting that a western bird carrying russian armaments?

Attachments

• image_177504.jpg
    image_177504.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 30
  • image_177507.jpg
    image_177507.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 32
I have found an interesting thing about Gazelle that it was spotted carrying russian missiles. In the upper picture, the chopper is carrying Strela SA-7 and in the lower one it's seen that 9M14 Malyutka (AT3 Sagger) is in the pylon of it. Isn't that interesting that a western bird carrying russian armaments?
Not really, I think they are Serbian modified versions with indigenous weapons.

COAS General Aziz Ahmed inspecting the Tiger/Kaplan MT medium tank in Indonesia. Accoding to the official press release of PT Pindad, the COAS was very much interesed when Ade Bagdja, a high official of PT Pindad, was describing the features and capabilities of the tank, even he came up to see the interior and the armament package of the tank. He asked so many questions about it. After that, the COAS observed the test firing of TPR-2 sniper rifle and mortar systems. In the visit, MD. Shaheenul Haque, director of The Weapons & Statistics of Bangladesh HQ, Azmal Kabir, the ambassador of Bangladesh for Indonesia and some other officials were also present.

75279379_2352667934985574_1169908104557494272_o.jpg

Pakistan put baktar shikan Atgms on Cobras.

I had the same thought. BN does that too in their Anirban video like using footage of RIMPAC SINKEX 2018 or Battleship movie. But still VT-5's armor, weapon, engine, price are better than Kaplan. We already use Chinese tank so it will easy to absorb VT-5. Here's the full video documentary of that footage.
I thought this too and I remember writing about this. But I guess I was willing to compromise given Chinese support of Burma. well I’ve no complaints.

Our bakthar shikan are being used for training now, kornet and others on active duty
We use them during exercises but also have a simulator.
Apart from that we have used it in WOT against Taliban & on LOC against indian bunkers.

Effective at LOC but need to be proven in battlefield
It saw action in bosnia and now in Syria.

Our bakthar shikan are being used for training now, kornet and others on active duty

Back
Top Bottom