What's new

Bangladesh Army

416775_203442733096639_100002927417032_360460_2111410854_n.jpg

yes very common among naval commandos to help while swimming in water..... they are known as water helmet

p_001.jpg

r661360027.jpg

But my point is still there sir that does it serve the purpose that a helmet suppose to do i.e to protect the skull from gun shots and other metallic fragments from the shell?????????????????? The holes are very big and in large number and most of the skull is exposed ????????

Yea they completely lack Ballistic protection like Kevlar.. But some navy commandos wear protec as they sacrifice armour for speed! In another forum one millitary professional wrote that pro tec helps to keep head afloat in water..... And they are not worried about bullets as helmets cant protect from present day bullets .. They just wear helmets to protect their head from hitting hard surface like while boarding a ship or inside bumping armoured vehicle..

But my point is still there sir that does it serve the purpose that a helmet suppose to do i.e to protect the skull from gun shots and other metallic fragments from the shell?????????????????? The holes are very big and in large number and most of the skull is exposed ????????

Well, they are Special Forces. Not grunts :P

Back
Top Bottom