What's new

Bangladesh Army awards $1 billion APC contract to Turkey

hiding your propaganda behind "you are indian" is a juvenile tantrum just like BDmilitary site. Until you can show official statement from Bangladesh authority, you are just another propaganda mouth piece.
But, every one thinks you are an Indian or a Burmese. It is because you always send anti-BD hate posts. If you are an Indian we would much appreciate if you join Indian sub-forum more vigorously. You will be happy to meet many of your Tamil countrymen there.

But, every one thinks you are an Indian or a Burmese. It is because you always send anti-BD hate posts. If you are an Indian we would much appreciate if you join Indian sub-forum more vigorously. You will be happy to meet many of your Tamil countrymen there.

You awami al-cowda cheerleaders can not make up your mind - calling me indian, Burmese, Pakistani. I could be even Marsan alien. What matters is - your awami propaganda lie I pointed out you can not refute.

the source is very reliable, recently via this source Bangladesh has bought j-10s, su 35, mig 29, f-35 etc etc
Do not get lost with missed or no information. We will certainly accomplish our 2030 goals. Just wait and do not bite your fingers when the planes finally arrive.

Jamaati can only only attack innocent ppl.Ask them to fight for their country,these cowards will run away.
Jamaatis can only show you flaws.
Jamaati will never praise when things are being done well.

all awami al-cowda cheerleaders caught red handed with lie and can not escape the clutch. Lets hear more awami hukka hua.

all awami al-cowda cheerleaders caught red handed with lie and can not escape the clutch. Lets hear more awami hukka hua.

If Jamaatis do not like BD people, they should avoid BD sub-forum. What do you mean by Hukka hua. Was it a f*x that reared and taught you this sound? Why do you expose yourself that way? Be a good human being first and behave properly, please.

If Jamaatis do not like BD people, they should avoid BD sub-forum. What do you mean by Hukka hua. Was it a f*x that reared and taught you this sound? Why do you expose yourself that way? Be a good human being first and behave properly, please.

Dont use the BD identity" when you worship indians as your master. No one in Bangladesh like awami al-cowda terror brigade and indian slave like yourself.

Dont use the BD identity" when you worship indians as your master. No one in Bangladesh like awami al-cowda terror brigade and indian slave like yourself.

Well, I praise India and any other country if it has good points. I will criticize whatever is bad in India or in BD. But, you criticize anything good in BD and when the Indians slap BD you keep quite. That makes us wonder if you are really not an Indian. So, now tell us, are you not truly an Indian? So sorry to expose your true identity.

the source is very reliable, recently via this source Bangladesh has bought j-10s, su 35, mig 29, f-35 etc etc
no offend but i think you didnt red my 2nd, according to that post kathrina wana marry me i own f35 for fun ride so n so lol sorry i apologize, coudnt resist :devil::devil::devil:

Back
Top Bottom