What's new

Bangladesh Army adopts Indian Army dress code?

India's national anthem is like bhajan. I feel sleepy sometimes. :)

BDR should adopt pakistani uniform. We will know which uniform is more badass when next mutiny happens there.

Its only good in instrumental..but the Soviet anthem rocks both in instrumental & vocal. In case of a war you don't need any pep talk before assaulting enemy positions..play the anthem and you are good to go.

Ah....the Soviet anthem....nothing beats that! I wish my country had something like that! :rofl:

Ah....the Soviet anthem....nothing beats that! I wish my country had something like that! :rofl:

You can change as Canada changed their anthem.

If I had my way, I will change India's anthem to rhyme with Imperial March.

Bangladesh got the worst anthem in the world... I hated it since my childhood. And I hated it most when I had to go to school assembly. I never memorized it... LOL

whats wrong if two brothers wear similar attire?
well thn,whats the problem with khaki ? afterall pakistanis are also our brothers.Infct I wud like to say , kya hoga agar india bhi bangal ya pak army k dress paehn le,wats wrong on it. ;)

the most beautiful anthems are, " mautini" of Iraq,"pak sar zameen " of Pakistan,Anthem Of KSA.

well thn,whats the problem with khaki ? afterall pakistanis are also our brothers.Infct I wud like to say , kya hoga agar india bhi bangal ya pak army k dress paehn le,wats wrong on it. ;)
We have bigger army, it will be expensive to change all dress.
Bangladesh has big rmg sector,but small army, you can have dresses of 7 colours (one for each day). :)

I want chak de India as national anthem. :)

Bangladesh got the worst anthem in the world... I hated it since my childhood. And I hated it most when I had to go to school assembly. I never memorized it... LOL

Amar sonar bangla....

That's all I remember :D

Bangladesh has big rmg sector,but small army, you can have dresses of 7 colours (one for each day). :)

BD make uniforms for NATO :yahoo:
BD making US, NATO troops? uniform

Well actually BA have different dress for different occasion, season, operation, on basis of their need, so if some happen to look like IA dress, then whats the problem mate, you can still look at his shoulder.
HE IS A SOLDIER/OFFICER OF BA. That's all there is to say about this topic.
Thanks.

God the lyrics sucked...and never mind the composition...

brother sugguession is very good,but dont understand pehle wali dress pak army se milta tha,ab jo dress code vo indian army se milti ha,jo ki hum logon ko pasand nahi toh is ko chnge krke again previous dress code agar hum log use karein wats the problm? do u feel problm bcoz it's similar to pakistan's ?

brother sugguession is very good,but dont understand pehle wali dress pak army se milta tha,ab jo dress code vo indian army se milti ha,jo ki hum logon ko pasand nahi toh is ko chnge krke again previous dress code agar hum log use karein wats the problm? do u feel problm bcoz it's similar to pakistan's ?

So you experimented with Pakistan & India. What next?..Myanmmar.

Sure, I'm up for it! Surely, it'll benefit Bangladesh's RMG sector :D

Every year armies around the world will converge to show off their uniform and see whose uniform is more bad ***...Seems like a nice idea.

INDIAN GOVT TOH BEHIND THE SCENE ME BAHUT KUCH KIA<PAROSHI MULK KE INTERNALS AFFAIRS PE NAZARANDAJI<SO CALLED FASHION SHOW BAHUT KUCH HE TOH KIA, now I think it wud be better if ur govt come infront from behind da scene .
If it want to do anything , ok no problem,do it infront everyone,but doing everything like a thief....ahh itz not a wise thing.
about 7 dress code,well it wud be better if you told this to our p.m I think she wud never discard this amazing INDIAN IDEA :rofl::rofl: AFTERALL , for S.H Wajeed ," India is always right "

So you experimented with Pakistan & India. What next?..Myanmmar.

Every year armies around the world will converge to show off their uniform and see whose uniform is more bad ***...Seems like a nice idea.
well we never need to be xperienced bcoz we're happy wih the old one,but I think, probably India's most loyal friend S.H.Wajeed may b somehow feels for it , or may be she did it due to her love for India :rofl: nothing strange :rofl: afterall hasina undertand only India.........so everything is possible

you should be relaxed when I tell you about a big difference in uniforms, Indian Soldiers dont wear underwear, they dont need to, have no balls to hold
no doubt on this :rofl: well said brother

Back
Top Bottom