What's new

Bangladesh Army adopts Indian Army dress code?

The attire is almost exact except the IA wears dark green and now the BA wears olive green. Everything else is exactly the same.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the original khaki uniform. Why change it?
There is no problem with the old one, but every few years once every force tries to modernize the look and feel of the entire force. Just like an overhaul.
Are you saying that there was no opposition from your own army, in case this was a order/suggestion to change the uniform by INDIA.
In that case, let me say you this that your army's generals are dumb fools.

If I had my army, they'd certainly be wearing a uniform with a combo of Soviet/Nazi elements.

Ultimate badassery :D

Don't know about Soviets, but Nazi uniforms were really badass. I doesn't matter how much you hate them, you cannot but appreciate their sense of style

uniform-.gif

uniform02.gif

There is no problem with the old one, but every few years once every force tries to modernize the look and feel of the entire force. Just like an overhaul.
Are you saying that there was no opposition from your own army, in case this was a order/suggestion to change the uniform by INDIA.
In that case, let me say you this that your army's generals are dumb fools.

When the Awami League came to power, Hasina fired many of BA's top officers. She only wants loyalists in the military.

Yeah, call it Stalin-ism if you'd like :D
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=94285

Don't know about Soviets, but Nazi uniforms were really badass. I doesn't matter how much you hate them, you cannot but appreciate their sense of style

Indeed :enjoy:

the new PA uniform is terrible - no belts - they look like labour troops working on road construction manually.......

I think your Army settled for the cheapest fashion designer.

Instead of jumping to a certain conclusion merely from one photograph it had been better to ask a bd military professional first. To my knowledge they wear different types of uniforms for different occasions. The combat uniform didn't change in recent years, or did it?

@ Wait and see !!! Once anti-Awami Leaque govt comes to power than again it would be reverted.

@ You remember, how the "Rakki Bahini" and its uniform "Olive green" was abolished and changed in 1975/76 ?????

@ "Mullah rar dour musjit porjonta ar AL er dour Delhi porjonta".

598815_433261586705353_323486225_n.jpg

its 99% same uniform lolz look cap yellow rounds on forearm and red signs near neck its almost same and made by same shop i thing :lol:

after we drop khaki bangladesh is confused

kiyani.jpg

x0ohs6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom