What's new

Bangladesh Airforce To Purchase FC-20/J-10 From China

Nobody. There have never been any Bangladesh-India aerial exercise! :lol:
We will when BD has comparable lead fighters.
They'll soon have that and about half of those will be something which China flies in hundreds.

Why wouldn't we! :)

Not to mention defence pacts.

They'll soon have that and about half of those will be something which China flies in hundreds.

No matter what planes we acquire we will only send primary trainers if we ever go for a joint aerial exercise with India. Take a look at the Maitree Exercise. :lol:

And we are not going to sign any defence pact! :)

In Chinese, we call it 鲥鱼. We have them in our Yangtze River our mother river. But we don't have it living in salty water.
That's our Shanghai dish, very popular here and in neigboring provinces but supply is limited hence quite expensive, let's buy from Bangladesh. On topic, J10 does serve as replacement of J7 (and the Q5/A5) in PLAAF, can do the same in BAF.

Last edited:
That's our Shanghai dish, very popular here and in neigboring provinces but supply is limited hence quite expensive, let's buy from Bangladesh. On topic, J10 does serve as replacement of J7 (and the Q5/A5) in PLAAF, can do the same in BAF.
I don't know you are Shanghainese, so am I. Cheers!

In your wet dream.

In your wet dream.

In your wet dream.
it seems that the only people afraid in such deals is India.... wonder why.... :cuckoo:
an ungainly weak state like India is always afraid of its neighbours.... always thinking that its neighbours would violate its integrity.... with that many languages, caste, religion, nationalities, ideologies, race, and what not, this is one Hodge-podge of states..... well, to be honest, this is why Western geopolitical thinkers don't give India a very important place in the Indian Ocean in the coming days....

with India's neighbours gaining strength and India losing its guru on the other side of the Atlantic, its a matter of time before we see a big-size cry-baby... :agree:

As per forces goal 2030, i would like to see in BAF fleet..........
1. SU 30 - 3 sqd
2. j 10B/C - 3 sqd
3. Su 35 - 2 sqd
4. J 31 - 2 sqd

A great combination of Russian & Chinese birds total 10 sqd.

As per forces goal 2030, i would like to see in BAF fleet..........
1. SU 30 - 3 sqd
2. j 10B/C - 3 sqd
3. Su 35 - 2 sqd
4. J 31 - 2 sqd

A great combination of Russian & Chinese birds total 10 sqd.
Shit combo! Not possible practically

Shouldn't go more than 2-3 kinds of aircrafts!

I think there also possibility of second hand PLAAF J10A( very economical price and comparatively new fuselage )coming to BAF with improved radar, avionics and power plant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom