Status
Not open for further replies.

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Screenshot_2018-02-20-19-53-02.png

All the content are property of Bdmilitary.Com. Content shared for discussion not commercial purpose. Thanks

Last edited:
First J-10C now Su-35+Mig35? How many and how much will it cost us?

First J-10C now Su-35+Mig35? How many and how much will it cost us?

BD spends 4 billion US dollars a year on defence spending. This is growing at 7% a year in line with GDP growth and so weapons become more affordable as time passes.
BD does not need to pay for weapons up front as it is getting credit from Russia for them.

BDMilitary is the strangest website.
90% clickbait with sensational news and yet there's a paywall.
I'm very curious how many here actually thinks BD will operate Su35, Mig35 and J10C (and also Su30SME acc to Wiki editors).

Let me take the risk. It's between Mig35 and J10. You'll get one of those and that's about it. Or at most both because you're given credit for both by two neighbours.

BDMilitary is the strangest website.
90% clickbait with sensational news and yet there's a paywall.
I'm very curious how many here actually thinks BD will operate Su35, Mig35 and J10C (and also Su30SME acc to Wiki editors).

Let me take the risk. It's between Mig35 and J10. You'll get one of those and that's about it. Or at most both because you're given credit for both by two neighbours.

well, a guy can hope. :cray::cry:

missing gripen ? :P
What is really better for BAF what say you bro? Just too much confused with lots of opinion. Why we are not getting European planes only because of cost? If gripen NG is single engine then dassault rafale or other western that are dual engine. So why mig again? Just for low cost or some other reason?
However is this news confirmed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom