What's new

Bangladesh Air Force will buy 23 more K-8W trainers for dedicated acrobatic team

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
IMG_20180126_073243.JPG

If true BAF has finally become the most clownish setup that shamelessly calls itself an airforce....

Maybe BAF strategy is to dazzle enemy jets with acrobatics with these paper planes on the hope that enemy fighters crash theirs cause they won’t be able to contain their laughter....

I mean seriously what a complete waste of money....

Looks like trainers are the max allowed for BD!! And, they're buying all the trainers of the world!!! I'd rather have Niazi Pasha surrender every day than to be under such "absolute capitulation" condition!!!! Many Pak folks think what can be worse than having US drones murdering poor tribals!!! Well, now we have a worse situation out here....

Why we are buying tons of trainers and not real combat jets ? Can someone explain me?
Or real news can't be discussed ?

What say you Vai ?
@BDforever

Why we are buying tons of trainers and not real combat jets ? Can someone explain me?

What say you Vai ?
@BDforever
May be bd pilots do not have enough flying hours to qualify to fly brand new 60 million dollar planes.
BAF had serious funding problem. I hardly seen them in the sky.

What say you Vai ?
@BDforever

News one is hoping is false..... if true you just need to think it through and you can see the reasons for the purchase.....

Without air cover ones army and navy is rendered defenseless and in time they can be picked off by the enemy without needing to deploy own ground or naval assets.... what better way to keep BD down.... who better to deliver these death by a thousand cuts than an illegitimate foreign installed puppet government.

Before anyone says we need them to train pilots ...... no we don’t..... our already trained pool of pilot to actual fighting jets ratio must be one of the most skewed in the world....

Last edited:
May be bd pilots do not have enough flying hours to qualify to fly brand new 60 million dollar planes.
BAF had serious funding problem. I hardly seen them in the sky.
That's suck . Without air support army can't fight right ? So seriously government should increase fund i believe .
However isn't funding the airforce is more Important to finding navy since our brown water Navy is only Maritime force ? Not sure about this !
News one is hoping is false.
Hope so. As far I know military stuffs are secrete .

It's not allowed!! Rule#1 for being a buffer state: thy shall always obey the maker of your country, or else "chicken neck"......

No lah, this what buffer states Air Forces should look like

Republic Of Korean Air Forces

1 (7).jpg

Turkish Air Forces

95cb009c1d449bc9448e590d75e95b32.jpg

Indonesian Air Forces

lineup.jpg

And the rest are just buffet state....

That's suck . Without air support army can't fight right ? So seriously government should increase fund i believe .
However isn't funding the airforce is more Important to finding navy since our brown water Navy is only Maritime force ? Not sure about this !
There were funding crisis for every branch of armed forces. You can see it in BAF because you can count the fighters. But nobody of us has any clue for the budget they have for jet fuels to fky them

No lah, this what buffer states Air Forces should look like

Republic Of Korean Air Forces

View attachment 449940

Turkish Air Forces

View attachment 449941

Indonesian Air Forces

View attachment 449944

And the rest are just buffet state....
What is buffer state?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom