What's new

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib was inspired by Netaji Subhas Bose: Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib was inspired by Netaji Subhas Bose: Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud

Leave a comment
Published On: 24/01/2021 - 9:56 PM By INDIAN AWAAZ

AMN/ WEB DESK

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was inspired by Netaji Subhas Bose, said the Information Minister of Bangladesh Dr. Hasan Mahmud. Paying rich tributes to Netaji Subhas Bose in Dhaka on Sunday, Dr. Mahmud said that Bangabandhu had written in his unfinished autobiography ‘Oshomapto Atmajiboni’ that he was attracted to the leadership of Netaji from his childhood and inspired by him. He said that the contribution of Netaji in the freedom movement of India will always be written in golden letters.

Speaking at a seminar on the occasion of the 125th birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Bose in Dhaka on Sunday, Dr Hasan also spoke about India Bangladesh relationship. He said that the cooperation of India was very helpful in achieving the progress of Bangladesh.

He said that India and Bangladesh friendship was forging ahead with strengthening of the alliance and expanding the regional and people-to-people contact which will help in the development of the region, said the official press release.

The Minister said that 20 lakh COVID 19 vaccines received from India as gift was a unique example of love and friendship between the two countries. He also recalled the sacrifice of Indian soldiers during the liberation war of Bangladesh and the shelter given to close to 1 crore Bangladeshi refugees during that period.

High Commissioner of India to Bangladesh Vikram Doraiswami said that celebration of Netaji’s birth anniversary in Bangladesh was a touching event. He expressed the hope that the close ties between India and Bangladesh will be further strengthened in days to come.

Dr. Hasan Mahmud is full of crap.

Sheikh Mujib's personal accounts are half made-up.

Mujib - charismatic as he was along with many other qualities, was not a thinker. He could rally people behind a cause, but an intellectual he was not.

In fact there are unconfirmed accounts that he picked up a chair and bashed an East Pakistan MLA to death. I can't confirm this. Maybe someone else can.

He was the cadre leader during Suhrawardy's tenure as Calcutta Mayor. He was supposedly very good.

It is all written and is part of history.

Those with "Daddy" obsessions will not believe however.

That’s a wrong person to associate with. Fucking nazi sympathizer
So was Gandhi who called Hitler a friend
Dr. Hasan Mahmud is full of crap.

Sheikh Mujib's personal accounts are half made-up.

Mujib - charismatic as he was along with many other qualities, was not a thinker. He could rally people behind a cause, but an intellectual he was not.

In fact there are unconfirmed accounts that he picked up a chair and bashed an East Pakistan MLA to death. I can't confirm this. Maybe someone else can.

He was the cadre leader during Suhrawardy's tenure as Calcutta Mayor. He was supposedly very good.

It is all written and is part of history.

Those with "Daddy" obsessions will not believe however.
Well someone You and I know were friends with Mujib family says Mujib cucked our Late president Zillur Rahman
Apparently Zillur’s wife would get railed by Mujib lot to often
Idk how true that is but this dude’s father used to frequent Mujib’s residence so I’m not sure

Well someone You and I know were friends with Mujib family says Mujib cucked our Late president Zillur Rahman
Idk how true that is but this dude’s father used to frequent Mujib’s residence so I’m not sure

Wow! I was not aware. :-)

Life is stranger than fiction.

Mujib was quite the stud back in the day.

And Ivy Rahman, Zillur's wife, was no shrinking violet either.

She died in the Jamati grenade attack I believe during an AL rally.

Zillur was a weakling, mentally and physically.

He was made president from 2008-2013 I believe.

How many people Hitler killed in Bengal ? How many folks did British kill in Bengal just in the 1942 famine alone ?

Fret not the fear of snakes, be wary of chameleons
How many people bengalis killed in Bengal?
This is the exact same conversation I had with my teacher the university I went to in the mid-nineties. He was saying how evil Hitler was.

When I told him that I consider British Raj the same way as Hitler ,the teacher was shocked. Millions died in the 1942 British engineered famine.

Last edited:
This is the exact same conversation I had with my teacher the university I went to in the mid-nineties. He was saying how evil Hitler was.

When I told him that I consider British Raj the same way as Hitler ,the teacher was shocked. Millions died in the 1942 British engineered famine.

Winston Churchill was racist towards Brown people but yet people love him and even made books about him.

Don’t get me wrong. Churchill just just as much of a POS racist cunt as hitler. Churchill however was one man, Hitler on the other hand had collaborators that helped his cause, Gandhi/ Bose tried to/ did collab with Hitler for mutual benefit. Churchill on the other hand wasn’t waging a war against the Indian population

This is true, Churchill diverted the food grain to feed the British Army once. The results were horrific of course. I am not downplaying the horror or butchery.

But you can't compare that to the SS plotting and engineering the deliberate mass extinction of entire ethnicities as the 'final solution'.

I don't think the two can be compared.

Those who revere Netaji have to consider his foray with the Nazis as a black chapter.

Last edited:
This is true, Churchill diverted the food grain to feed the British Army once. The results were horrific of course. I am not downplaying the horror or butchery.

But you can't compare that to the SS plotting and engineering the deliberate mass extinction of entire ethnicities as the 'final solution'.

Those who revere Netaji have to consider his foray with the Nazis as a black chapter.

About two to three million people died in a span of about a year, the gravity was certainly terrible.
I have no intention to downgrade the atrocities of Hitler.
Brown skin certainly didn't matter to British Raj.

Last edited:
About two to three million people died in a span of about a year, the gravity was certainly terrible.
I have no intention to downgrade the atrocities of Hitler.
Brown skin certainly didn't matter to British Raj.

We all know it didn't.

Until Britain had the opportunity to steal from India worth Trillions, exported their overpopulation to US and Australia, they were much. much worse off than Indian subcontinent ever was. A plague ridden hellhole.

We were divided, weak and gave them the opportunity to treat us like this. They figured out how to exploit us.

Our fault mainly. But It cannot be allowed to happen again.

Why not! both were bengalis. THe real traitors are RSS sympathizing bhadraloks who sold bengali self respect to cow belt in name of india.

We all know it didn't.

Until Britain had the opportunity to steal from India worth Trillions, exported their overpopulation to US and Australia, they were much. much worse off than Indian subcontinent ever was. A plague ridden hellhole.

We were divided, weak and gave them the opportunity to treat us like this. They figured out how to exploit us.

Our fault mainly. But It cannot be allowed to happen again.

6 million Jews in 6 years vs 2-3 millions Bengalis in 1 year. You do the math.

Don't forget they extracted 21 trillion gbp/usd from bengal and in total 45 trillion from South Asia as whole.

Cheap labor, extracting resources killing its industries and exploiting a few talented minds from South Asia passing off as their technological advancements.

Most of the food grain ended at the bottom of the sea as the stupid brits at the time did not guard the merchant ship with submarines.

Back
Top Bottom