What's new

BANDA Y AAZAD

عقاب

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am 25 ,a civil engineer graduate from Lahore, residing in Seattle USA, I am antinationalist but I love my country Pakistan and I am a truth lover. I love our armed forces of Pakistan but my love of truth is above any other love in my heart. In my knowledge which I gathered from paper and pen , I love only 2 personalities which are directly related to Pakistan M.A Jinnah and Sir Allama Iqbal. from the armed forces I love Gen.Hameed Gul, I love people who have the capacity to speak naked truth and direct truth.
I do not make many friends I choose to be alone , read and think than to sit in a company of obedient people.
I attended school in APS GRW Cantt till metric, where I was the one who with another friend bunk classes and school , The first time I bunk school was when I was in class 9 and then this continued in collage but when I reached university I realized that I do not find myself fit in educational system, I have not failed but this system have failed , this educational system of west is designed to manufacture obedient people, a society of people who are dumb enough to run machines and run the corrupt systems and maintain it and to keep the system safe, guard the and worship the system. for example a couple of weeks ago I was on looking for any friend on facebook messenger to whom to have a good conversation, after talking to couple of people from past I realized that "no not, my type of people are not found on facebook" so I deactivated my facebook and deleted my messenger. Also I have no problem in deleting this account any time soon.
"Tere aazad bandon ki na ye dunya na wo dunya".

I have firm knowledge about the history of Islam and the past 300 years of history of Indian subcontinent starting from Siraj-ud-Daula to Sir syed, Sir Iqbal, Mohamad ALI Jinnah,different movements like Deoband school or Ali Garh University or Khaaksaar movement, to Moududi, Ayub/fatima Jinnah , yahya, Musharaf ,IMF hitmen, to fake riyasat-e-medina etc. So to know where to go, one have to look back at the path which they chooses in the past and to accept and learn from mistakes. I have found the right track which is the only track which has a destination.y
other than history I am a passive student of Arabic, psychology, sociology, philosophy and Quran.
I used to look to PDF forums and a few days ago there was a post by a senior gentle man and he was warning the elite of Pakistan or Islamabad that it has been enough they have to change their ways other wise he said calamities shall keep coming and they have to mend their ways.
Here is my comment on that post "There is not 3 ways not 2 ways, there is only one way through which not just Pakistani people but all muslims could be gathered and corrected, the correction of Pakistan could only be achieved by the same slogan which created it in the first place, only those who are deep rooted in knowledge shall understand the depth of this statement".
That post provoked my knowledge and I wanted to address it at that time, but did not have account so I decided to make and account and participate.
Pakistani People at PDF are those who among whom are those who love armed forces, most people are nationalist , there are very FEW whom I consider awaken or enlightened who have a different and distinct voice, among of them is I think a Turkish who has the display picture of a Turkish general or Sultan.

this youtue link is the "final speech of Dr Israr", in which he speaks the summary of his life struggle and shall give you the direct resources, from where to find the revolutionary guidance.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    120.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    56.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    126.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.GIF
    4.GIF
    4.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    73.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I am 25 ,a civil engineer graduate from Lahore, residing in Seattle USA, I am not a nationalist but I love my country Pakistan and I am a truth lover. I love our armed forces of Pakistan but my love of truth is above any other love in my heart. In my knowledge which I gathered from paper and pen , I love only 2 personalities which are directly related to Pakistan M.A Jinnah and Sir Allama Iqbal. from the armed forces I love Gen.Hameed Gul, I love people who have the capacity to speak naked truth and direct truth.
I do not make many friends I choose to be alone , read and think than to sit in a company of obedient people.
I attended school in APS GRW Cantt till metric, where I was the one who with another friend bunk classes and school , The first time I bunk school was when I was in class 9 and then this continued in collage but when I reached university I realized that I do not find myself fit in educational system, I have not failed but this system have failed , this educational system of west is designed to manufacture obedient people, a society of people who are dumb enough to run machines and run the corrupt systems and maintain it and to keep the system safe, guard the and worship the system. for example a couple of weeks ago I was on looking for any friend on facebook messenger to whom to have a good conversation, after talking to couple of people from past I realized that "no not, my type of people are not found on facebook" so I deactivated my facebook and deleted my messenger. Also I have no problem in deleting this account any time soon.
"Tere aazad bandon ki na ye dunya na wo dunya".

I have firm knowledge about the history of Islam and the past 300 years of history of Indian subcontinent starting from Siraj-ud-Daula to Sir syed, Sir Iqbal, Mohamad ALI Jinnah,different movements like Deoband school or Ali Garh University or Khaaksaar movement, to Moududi, Ayub/fatima Jinnah , yahya, Musharaf ,IMF hitmen, to fake riyasat-e-medina etc. So to know where to go, one have to look back at the path which they chooses in the past and to accept and learn from mistakes. I have found the right track which is the only track which has a destination.y
other than history I am a passive student of psychology, sociology, philosophy and Quran.
I used to look to PDF forums and a few days ago there was a post by a senior gentle man and he was warning the elite of Pakistan or Islamabad that it has been enough they have to change their ways other wise he said calamities shall keep coming and they have to mend their ways.
Here is my comment on that post "There is not 3 ways not 2 ways, there is only one way through which not just Pakistani people but all muslims could be gathered and corrected, the correction of Pakistan could only be achieved by the same slogan which created it in the first place, only those who are deep rooted in knowledge shall understand the depth of this statement".
That post provoked my knowledge and I wanted to address it at that time, but did not have account so I decided to make and account and participate.
Pakistani People at PDF are those who among whom are those who love armed forces, most people are nationalist , there are very FEW whom I consider awaken or enlightened who have a different and distinct voice, among of them is I think a Turkish who has the display picture of a Turkish general or Sultan.

this youtue link is the "final speech of Dr Israr", in which he speaks the summary of his life struggle and shall give you the direct resources, from where to find the revolutionary guidance.

Welcome to the forum and wish to see more
From your contribution. :)

Back
Top Bottom