What's new

Ban Pakistan People's Party if you want to save Karachi turning into ruin

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A few days back I visited Karachi (after 2007) and literally cried to see the situation there. Karachi has been made dilapidated in last decade by PPP. Although the situation in Karachi was not that good in 2007 but now it is all ruins.
  1. Bin Qasim park which was lush green back then has been turned into barren land and being encroached by land mafia
  2. Boat Basin which was supposed to be a good place for eating out is now filthy and garbage is all around with scores of flies. You just cannot eat there (even inside shops) because of smell and flies
  3. Lots of SUVs are seen on road but not following any rules. They overtake, jump signal, violate one way and hut an run.
  4. Street crimes have been sky rocketed and all my relatives and friends are now keeping their expensive phones at home and I was told to just give whatever street criminals want. Don't argue.
  5. Garbage - yes garbage is like everywhere. As soon as you leave airport and come on Shahrah e Faisal, you can see heaps of garbage all along from airport till Numaish Chowrangi and from Numaish till Defence.
  6. You see rangers at every nook and corner - napping, grabbing, arguing, drinking tea and hitting the mango masses.
  7. Traffic police is seems no where except some areas of Sadar etc
  8. Residential towers (along Shahrah e Faisal) seem like they have faced some kind of World War. (Imagine photos of Germany after World War II). In other countries such residential building are demolished which pose threat to the community. But people are living there without any fear and state, building control authority is sleeping.
  9. in 2007 there were so many cabs on roads to travel around. Now you see abundance of Rickshaws. Public transport was not there back then, same is the situation now.
  10. Beggars have been increased.
  11. Sindhi Vaderas are seen in abundance in their double cabin, land Cruisers with gunmen abusing and insulting the public who are late in giving way to them for like couple of seconds. If you go to airport, CAA has put a notice that gunmen/ priovate security is not allowed from such and such point.
  12. Sewerage system has been chocked completely and stagnant water you can see even from plane. This starts from Sukkur till Karachi. (traveled at day time).
  13. There is an anger in Urdu Speaking community although they abuse Altaf Hussain in public now but they are against everyone else.
  14. Police was corrupt back then now it is same perception rather that perception has increased many folds.
  15. Back in 2007, Clifton beach was relatively clean. It is more crowded and dirty now.
My question is in last decade every city in the world has been improved from past state. Don't go abroad just look at Lahore and Peshawar. Peshawar was war torn but its state has been improved. Lahore's whole outlook is changed and this is city is more cleaner than most of the South Asian metropolitans, why is ONLY Karachi which is ruined instead of getting improved from infrastructure, law and order and cleanliness perspective? It looks like their no ruler or government there. No rule of law is there and it is free for all. Everyone is wishing to go abroad and if not abroad their goal is to shit to Bahria town.

Can you make a wild guess who is responsible for Karachi's this kind of situation? Yes you guessed it right. It is ONLY THAT PARTY WHICH HAS BEEN RULING KARACHI FOR LAST DECADE AND A HALF NOW STRAIGHT - Pakistan People's Party.

This party should not be banned because Bilawal is giving irresponsible statements on Kashmir to save his corrupt Abbu, it because the more this party will rule Karachi, karachi will be more destryed with every passing day!!!

#BanPPPSaveKarachi.. :(

Every job going person is suffering from mental distress here in Karachi due to traffic, pollution, noise, crime, lack of healthcare..
I am sure some African countries will have better facilities than in Karachi.

Its been decades, Karachi is ignored and treated as an orphan child. Shhhh dont wake up the sahib e iqtadaar :))

-
Just recently 42 people died due to electrocution and rain related deaths.

I guess the authorities wil wake up jab loog gharon se nikaal ke inhay maraingay

The worst part is PPP hardly wins more than a couple of seats from Karachi yet they have complete control over it. It's like milder version of Indian occupation of Kashmir. The people don't want them as their ruler but they continue to rule by hook or crook.

The worst part is PPP hardly wins more than a couple of seats from Karachi yet they have complete control over it. It's like milder version of Indian occupation of Kashmir. The people don't want them as their ruler but they continue to rule by hook or crook.

What masses can do? Why don't they protest against PPP... MQM is right that karachi should be made separate province. It is not possible for PPP to run Karachi. they destruyed country when they were in power and now they are in Karachi

او بھائی کس دُنیا میں رہتے ہیں آپ ؟آپ بین کی بات کر رہے ہو انکو ڈیل دینے والے ڈیل دے رہے ہیں ساتھ میں گنجے کو بھی،پہلے فریال پیسے لیتی تھی اب مراد شاہ خود لے رہا ہے اور الال اعلان کہہ رہا ہے کے جلدی کرو مجھے پیسیو دو میں نے بھی کُچھ دے دلّا کے صاف ستھرا ہونا ہے،

What masses can do? Why don't they protest against PPP... MQM is right that karachi should be made separate province. It is not possible for PPP to run Karachi. they destruyed country when they were in power and now they are in Karachi
MQM ruined it’s case by siding with anti state elements and Altaf.

the party would have finished long ago, but our 'establishment' have been anti-Pakistan for a long time, its like they want this country to fail, so India can swallow it up. Our weak justice system lets criminals go, while the masses suffer.

You seem like an Altafs thug.
Everything is OK in Karachi. Currently we are at war with India.
Normal people do not think a city which have tons of garbage on the street to be OK. Only uncivilized people think that way. I don't even want to know how your living condition is if you think EVERYTHING in Karachi is ok but you cannot accuse anyone for being anyone's thug for complaining about a city's condition, especially a sc*m like Altaf. @waz @The Eagle mods, tagging you guys here just because I feel its a bit offensive for this person to call the OP what he did

Their feudal mentality along with deep rooted corruption as well back of ability to serve public based upon life long habit to enslave others or at least treat them as such; wouldn't go easily.

Ironically, not just the politicians but the same cancer infected and runs through bureaucracy to the bottom. Most officers and public servant honest figures are either sidelined or posted where is no man to serve.

This tumor wouldn't go that easily.

A few days back I visited Karachi (after 2007) and literally cried to see the situation there. Karachi has been made dilapidated in last decade by PPP. Although the situation in Karachi was not that good in 2007 but now it is all ruins.
  1. Bin Qasim park which was lush green back then has been turned into barren land and being encroached by land mafia
  2. Boat Basin which was supposed to be a good place for eating out is now filthy and garbage is all around with scores of flies. You just cannot eat there (even inside shops) because of smell and flies
  3. Lots of SUVs are seen on road but not following any rules. They overtake, jump signal, violate one way and hut an run.
  4. Street crimes have been sky rocketed and all my relatives and friends are now keeping their expensive phones at home and I was told to just give whatever street criminals want. Don't argue.
  5. Garbage - yes garbage is like everywhere. As soon as you leave airport and come on Shahrah e Faisal, you can see heaps of garbage all along from airport till Numaish Chowrangi and from Numaish till Defence.
  6. You see rangers at every nook and corner - napping, grabbing, arguing, drinking tea and hitting the mango masses.
  7. Traffic police is seems no where except some areas of Sadar etc
  8. Residential towers (along Shahrah e Faisal) seem like they have faced some kind of World War. (Imagine photos of Germany after World War II). In other countries such residential building are demolished which pose threat to the community. But people are living there without any fear and state, building control authority is sleeping.
  9. in 2007 there were so many cabs on roads to travel around. Now you see abundance of Rickshaws. Public transport was not there back then, same is the situation now.
  10. Beggars have been increased.
  11. Sindhi Vaderas are seen in abundance in their double cabin, land Cruisers with gunmen abusing and insulting the public who are late in giving way to them for like couple of seconds. If you go to airport, CAA has put a notice that gunmen/ priovate security is not allowed from such and such point.
  12. Sewerage system has been chocked completely and stagnant water you can see even from plane. This starts from Sukkur till Karachi. (traveled at day time).
  13. There is an anger in Urdu Speaking community although they abuse Altaf Hussain in public now but they are against everyone else.
  14. Police was corrupt back then now it is same perception rather that perception has increased many folds.
  15. Back in 2007, Clifton beach was relatively clean. It is more crowded and dirty now.
My question is in last decade every city in the world has been improved from past state. Don't go abroad just look at Lahore and Peshawar. Peshawar was war torn but its state has been improved. Lahore's whole outlook is changed and this is city is more cleaner than most of the South Asian metropolitans, why is ONLY Karachi which is ruined instead of getting improved from infrastructure, law and order and cleanliness perspective? It looks like their no ruler or government there. No rule of law is there and it is free for all. Everyone is wishing to go abroad and if not abroad their goal is to shit to Bahria town.

Can you make a wild guess who is responsible for Karachi's this kind of situation? Yes you guessed it right. It is ONLY THAT PARTY WHICH HAS BEEN RULING KARACHI FOR LAST DECADE AND A HALF NOW STRAIGHT - Pakistan People's Party.

This party should not be banned because Bilawal is giving irresponsible statements on Kashmir to save his corrupt Abbu, it because the more this party will rule Karachi, karachi will be more destryed with every passing day!!!

#BanPPPSaveKarachi.. :(

Karachi is in ICU and needs drastic measures. As a foreigner, who has actually owned property in Karachi, spent summers there, and has seen its steady decline post '88. This is my conclusion:

1) Just like Martial Law was imposed in Lahore from February 1953 – May 1953. The same needs to be done.
2) All political parties who have looted the city, should be tried, locked up and banned.
3) It should be made into a Federal territory, and NOT a separate province.
4) Law & Order, i.e. Police and Courts need to be overhauled ASAP.
5) Until the civil apparatus becomes reliable, Military Courts should be established
6) Sindh Provincial Assembly should be dissolved, and every MPA should be investigated.
7) Waste to Electricity plants set up - With a daily production of 11k~12k tonnes of garbage, it is very feasible.
8) Invite investors to overhaul the public trnspt system on BOO basis. This would include electric buses, overhead trams and trains.

@The Eagle @Arsalan @TOPGUN @Dazzler @PakSword @Mangus Ortus Novem @Shane @waz @Zaki Your input please.

Every job going person is suffering from mental distress here in Karachi due to traffic, pollution, noise, crime, lack of healthcare..
I am sure some African countries will have better facilities than in Karachi.

Its been decades, Karachi is ignored and treated as an orphan child. Shhhh dont wake up the sahib e iqtadaar :))

-
Just recently 42 people died due to electrocution and rain related deaths.

I guess the authorities wil wake up jab loog gharon se nikaal ke inhay maraingay

My friend, more than 50 people died. Including children.

This is something I dont understand, when monsoon rains were expected, why didn't the Govt shut down schools? Why did they have to wait for the last minute? Even then some where open, there was no proper coordination.

3) It should be made into a Federal territory, and NOT a separate province.
Only if this is done....

My friend, more than 50 people died. Including children.

This is something I dont understand, when monsoon rains were expected, why didn't the Govt shut down schools? Why did they have to wait for the last minute? Even then some where open, there was no proper coordination.
You know why electrocution incidents are common nowadays?

People are forgetting that every other electric pole had a extra earth wire connected to an underground copper plate. We used to play in the rains 20-25 years back, nothing happened. These wires and copper plates have been stolen by Faryal Talpur and sold in the black market.

K Electric is not responsible to fix this issue. There is another department that has the responsibility to check the Earth wires and install where they are required.

The above information is coming from a very responsible person.

I am now seeing 99 out of 100 poles without proper grounding.

Iss mulk ka Allah hi hafiz hai...

Only if this is done....

You know why electrocution incidents are common nowadays?

People are forgetting that every other electric pole had a extra earth wire connected to an underground copper plate. We used to play in the rains 20-25 years back, nothing happened. These wires and copper plates have been stolen by Faryal Talpur and sold in the black market.

K Electric is not responsible to fix this issue. There is another department that has the responsibility to check the Earth wires and install where they are required.

The above information is coming from a very responsible person.

I am now seeing 99 out of 100 poles without proper grounding.

Iss mulk ka Allah hi hafiz hai...

This just further reinforces my view of drastic actions, to save a patient in ICU.

Back
Top Bottom