What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

Idiocy doesn't come alone.....but it helps if the fan boys are from Kama sutra kingdom.....
Last i checked, the topic was Bollywood....not Holly or Lollywood..... dementia seems to have taken it's hold.

You cannot argue with logic and once you are shown piece of your own logic , you start calling names & run for cover , eh ?

The point is actresses from all over the world do makeup to look good and be presentable to the camera ....

Chalo yaar agar nai manna tu aapkee marzi mera kaam tha aapko ground reality sey qabal az waqt aagaah kar doon.... jo Dawn mein likha hai lazmee nai sach e ho :P

I thinks this is the only news paper in Pakistan which is published in English is there is any other language paper other then English and Urdu ham to bhai The Dawn ke saukeen hai specially Editorial part(soul of the newspaper).

Idiocy doesn't come alone.....but it helps if the fan boys are from Kama sutra kingdom.....
Last i checked, the topic was Bollywood....not Holly or Lollywood..... dementia seems to have taken it's hold.

Kama sutra kingdom as opposed to Bachcha Baji kingdom? :coffee:

You cannot argue with logic and once you are shown piece of your own logic , you start calling names & run for cover , eh ?

The point is actresses from all over the world do makeup to look good and be presentable to the camera ....
And what logic that may be....there is a fine line between digesting and digressing....
I am not the one who started the name game....get your facts right.

I have been told Durrand Line offers on resistance over cultural exchange. :coffee:

Never heard of such a thing.. but u look very curious abt it... i bet u want such cultural exchanges.. :rofl:

Perhaps u should go to afghanistan and enjoy them.. indo-afghan relations are already on such a high level.. :coffee:

Touche touche!

6fzay1.jpg

2m2xun7.jpg

1z1722f.jpg

6svy2t.jpg

2mo8dx2.jpg

14979uh.jpg

lolx you search alot for Pakistanis or one can say typical indian obsession, really i don't even knew about these ladies.

i think we should ban our own industry we not marassi and K.A.N.J.R we dont need flim industry we are Muslims does Saudi Arabia have film industry and personally our pakistani film are more vulgar then Indian Films:hitwall:

Never heard of such a thing.. but u look very curious abt it... i bet u want such cultural exchanges.. :rofl:

Perhaps u should go to afghanistan and enjoy them.. indo-afghan relations are already on such a high level.. :coffee:

Yes I'm curious over tribal culture in North West Pakistan and Baluchistan, call it superior civilization complex, if you may.

lolx you search alot for Pakistanis or one can say typical indian obsession, really i don't even knew about these ladies.

Ergh so if a Pakistani does the same thing, it a ok, if I do it am obsessed with Pakistan typical Indian blah blah blah.

Don't you guys feel weird being so biased:confused: I know I would.

And tbh I have never heard of these women either, its what google spat out.

@ PN leave it man, leave ... bankrupt minds with derelict thoughts. ... Sick people.

Ergh so if a Pakistani does the same thing, it a ok, if I do it am obsessed with Pakistan typical Indian blah blah blah.

Don't you guys feel weird being so biased:confused: I know I would.

And tbh I have never heard of these women either, its what google spat out.

Calm down old Kid;) haven't you indians claiming on other threads that Pakistanis watch more bollywood, so if by your logic Pakistanis watch more bollywood, definetly they would know about indian actors. right:azn:

BTW my point was that we Pakistanis didn't knew about these ladies & how you get it, i've search google & it shows Mahnoor Baloch, Reema, Iman Ali etc but can't find those ladies even i searched 8 fck1n page of results. How did you found them so easily?

Back
Top Bottom