What's new

Baluchistan | Militant surrender continues.

Guys Its all well and good that terrorists are now surrendering but i was just wondering what if they go back to do what they were doing....keeping this in hindsight wouldn't it be a good idea to keep tabs on them just to make sure they aren't being naughty:devil:

Great Stuff !!! Pak Army doing a great job !!!

Baluchistan is returning to peace and this is due to great efforts of Commander Southern Command, Sir Nasir Janjua Sahb. :pakistan:

Which tribes or clans are surrendering

Government should think of establishing new cities or expand some of the existing ones through industrialization of Baluchistan and encourage migration of Balochs to those cities. Baluchistan is very thinly populated which makes it difficult and expensive to develop infrastructure there.

Baluchistan issue will no more longer if Pak Army presence in Baluchistan will cooperating the Civil Administration at Baluchistan. Intelligence sharing based cooperation needs to counter the insugents,sepratists,terrorists in Baluchistan.

We have particularly been looking for conspiracies since 1947. The Jewish , the Christian , the Hindi and the most popular one the Western Conspiracy. The question arises; why would they do it? Aren’t we shooting ourselves in the feet?

Conversely, our so-called leaders spending billion dollars on building flyovers , motorways , metros , Orangeline Train , enormous protocols and strict security measures for themselves but common people are kept at the level of animals irrespective of their fundamental rights . This is indeed the real conspiracy against the people of Pakistan, which is unfortunately not highlighted.

We also need to focus on more and more social development (specially education) in Balochistan.

That's good - But Baluchistan needs special intention, we must exploit the potential of province in every possible way for development and generation of economic opportunities - unless we do this insurgencies will continue.

I totally agree with you Sir. I have talked to many Baloch friends, our efforts for social development are not upto the level what it should be, and also Balochistan issue has decades of history.

BTW... your signature is awesome...
"Be careful when you follow the masses........ sometimes the "M" is silent."

That's good - But Baluchistan needs special intention, we must exploit the potential of province in every possible way for development and generation of economic opportunities - unless we do this insurgencies will continue.
I fear eventually to fully control the province and its resources we might have to do a "Plantation of Ulster" type thing with Punjabi, Sindhi and foreign (maybe Chinese Uighurs).

I fear eventually to fully control the province and its resources we might have to do a "Plantation of Ulster" type thing with Punjabi, Sindhi and foreign (maybe Chinese Uighurs).

And burn entire province to the ground?! You have any idea what you are talking about? Have you ever been to rural Balochistan?

And burn entire province to the ground?! You have any idea what you are talking about? Have you ever been to rural Balochistan?
No that is not what I meant. I mean that the baloch tribal areas may not be accepting of oil gas etc. stations in their land and would not be willing to work on them, meaning we would require people from outside.

We would welcome them back to the society. These men are our brethren should they quit the path of terror and join the efforts to make the lives of our people in Baluchistan better.
Yep integrate them back into society but keep tabs on them and when thingd calm down snd no one cares anymore, take them out quietly, how can these animals beg mercy, they can murder hundreds and then just simply surrender in good will??, what the hell kind of twisted justice is that if at all??, i understand the need for dismantling of bla through these surrender tactics and social integration so brar with it now but take these rats out 4-5 yrs later when bla dies out completely, we shouldnt forget that these vermin rebelled against the state for money and given the oppurtunity will do so again..

We have particularly been looking for conspiracies since 1947. The Jewish , the Christian , the Hindi and the most popular one the Western Conspiracy. The question arises; why would they do it? Aren’t we shooting ourselves in the feet?

Conversely, our so-called leaders spending billion dollars on building flyovers , motorways , metros , Orangeline Train , enormous protocols and strict security measures for themselves but common people are kept at the level of animals irrespective of their fundamental rights . This is indeed the real conspiracy against the people of Pakistan, which is unfortunately not highlighted.
One wrong doesnt make the other one right does it, our politicians are the biggest threat to pakistan yes but how does that prove that there isnt a western, jewish or hindi conspiracy, didnt the us attack afghanistan to allow cia and raw to establish it as a launch pad for destabilization and breakup of pakistan?? Is that a conspiracy theory?, have u been living on mars? dont the jews control every inch of america, dont the jews decide what happens in america? so america attacking afghanistan n iraq isnt that a jewish conspiracy? bhai ankh band krny se bili bhag nhn jati aur yeh bili bht khatarnak the jesy 15 sal lagy hamen kabo men lano ko...

Back
Top Bottom