What's new

Baluchistan Insurgency

Read history my friend, The Qauid went to Baluchistan for its approval to join Pakistan and it was so successful that the Baluchi in love of Quaid gave him a rifle and the Qauid refuesed the offer instead he said ill use my pen lol. I feel you should avoid hate these are the same people who gave what we so Cherish of Kashmir.

No I think you are getting me wrong. I am not just talking about Baloch nationalists but all nationalists or anyone else who dares to challenge the writ of the government. Now wether its a PPP government or PML-Q government they challenge I am against it and these elements ought to be destroyed and made an example of. I was for the operation against MQM, for the operation against the Sindhi nationalists or the Lal Masjid clerics. Anyone who dares to harm the federation must be eliminated, regardless of what they are fight for. But at the same time I do realize that peace talks should be the first option and destroying them the last option.

:) he did only one constructive thing and that was the BB government gave him Rs5 corer which were meant for spending in Blochistan for the masses but Bugti forced the government after a deal to give the money to him and he will spend that.

So

So Jana, what are u getting at - do u agree or dont u?

Nationalists? Sub-nationalists? Friends these are but the agents of a neighboring power, who have found a even more powerful patron than the soviet -- this Patron is a Bull in a china shop, by the way, It's real target is China, make no mistake, in this -- it's all smoke and mirrors, about deprived Balouch, aggrieved Balouch, nationalists and control over resources - the real objective is cause some pain to Pakistan and ofcourse Pakistani politicians are ready to oblige.

Please pay close attention to what the "Lawyers Movement" is transforming into, please pay attention to the LANGUAGE with which they describe the movement -- perhaps this should be a lesson for Majlis, that Judges to the Supreme court must be vetted publically.

In the end, the People of Pakistan are left without a rudder, after all, when one refuses to take a stand on right and wrong, on clarifying what is good and what is bad, when one refuses to articulate publically what is acceptable and what is not, then all things change from good to bad and to somethings along the scale from good to bad, without ever being either good or bad. This was never what Pakistan was supposed to be.

Today, "Long March" and other ideas and language of movements that causes great pain and suffering are much in vogue - these movements and this language make their intentions clear, for those who read this cannot claim ignorance, you know who and what they are and you know what they want to do to Pakistan - have we not had enough of revolutions and social movements that seek to create society in some image or the other?

Allah Pakistan ko....

Back
Top Bottom