What's new

Baluchistan included in Indo-Pak joint statement.

after going through 4 pages of this forum i can assume that
the point of argument that india is meddling in balochistan is::
1 .. Mr. yusuf raza gilani says so,
2. the i.s.i says so.
3 the pakistani print media says so
4 pakistani people think that the raw is reciprocating for the acts done in kashmir

i will rather ask if thy country has so much of so called concrete evidence of India as whole or its countries state actors are present in the disturbance of normalcy in Baluchistan then they should rather raise it in international fora

and by writer position do these remark really hold in your own country which has freed Md.Hafiz sayeed based upon the "weak" argument put forward by your lawyers even after so much evidence given by the indian goverment which even forced the gop to acknowledge the presence of "pakistani non state actors" in the carnage...

and please it will be better on each and every one part to get the opinion of the neutral media while citing their article..
we do really know how the media work in one owns country to rather create a frenzy amongst the countries citizen .

Musharraf accused India’s external intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of arming and financing rebels in Pakistan’s Balochistan province.
He claimed there were "many Indian extremists who have extremists in Pakistan". There is "an Indian element" behind the current situation in Pakistan.
Musharraf opposed US President Barack Obama’s Afghanistan policy and said he disliked the term “******”.
"I am totally against the term Af Pak. We are not. Afghanistan has no government and the country is completely destabilised. Pakistan is not."
"Second, and this is much more important, is that there is an Indian element in the whole game. We have the Kashmir struggle, without which extremist elements like Lashkar-e-Taiba would not exist,".
The former president rejected fears for his country’s stability and was sure Pakistan won’t fall apart as long as the army and the intelligence were "intact and strong" .

Musharraf admits to ISI's link with terrorists
(A misleading heading, read first)

Musharraf accused India’s external intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of arming and financing rebels in Pakistan’s Balochistan province.
He claimed there were "many Indian extremists who have extremists in Pakistan". There is "an Indian element" behind the current situation in Pakistan.

my friend do you really believe every thing which which Mr. Musharraf spoke from his "pious" mouth,please mark me i a m really mistaken that Mr. nawaz sharif was cleared from the plane hijacking charges which mussaraf solely persued in order to move in the office of the prez,i will be better sir on your respected part to go through some of the articles of Mr kamran shafi to know bit more about him...

REALTED TO afpak i am quoting from and old irish saying"love it or hate it but you cant ignore it"
and one more point Afghanistan has a government governed by Mr hamid Karzai and not by any military dictator

"Second, and this is much more important, is that there is an Indian element in the whole game. We have the Kashmir struggle, without which extremist elements like Lashkar-e-Taiba would not exist
i am quoting again for yourt own wish "what is good for Tom is good for Riley too "
I mean if your position is that there will always be a laskare-tayyiba in kashmir ....in an outsiders perspective there always be a B.L.A your backyard.

the essence of a strong army is maintain democracy and normalcy in thy serving country but in everyones(if not yours)view it failed on both counts in your country.

yousuf raza gilani show his weak personality and to top it off Pakistan never discuses Kashmir issue.
Pakistan discuses baluchistan problem which will be problem for Pakistan in long term, So far Pakistan stand for Kashmir is that the people of Kashmir do n t want to live with Indians. Now by bring baluchistan issue Indian will make stand by saying baluchi leader do n t want to live with Pakistan. This is good tactics by Indian moving the point of focus from Kashmir to baluchistan.

Indians now make stand by saying that baluchistan should be librated .1971 is again in front of Pakistan.
Pakistani better act fast.

Right on mate. By including the Balochistan issue in the joint statement, there is now scope for India to raise issues of human rights violations, custodial killings, rapes, economic exploitation and military action by the Pakistan Army in Balochistan province and internationalizing the Baloch freedom movement. Paksitani diplomats may have got it wrong here. India still regrets taking the Kashmir issue to the UN in 1948.

If RAW is helping the insurgents, then there is a possibility of CIA, Israel, Russians, Afghans also being involved. American defence analysts and think-tanks prefer a free non-nuclear Balochistan, which can then be used to encircle Iran, gain access to transit trade routes and exploit the natural resources. Any intelligence information provided by Pakistan government will not stand in the eyes of the international community, since it doesn't fit into their interests.

yousuf raza gilani show his weak personality and to top it off Pakistan never discuses Kashmir issue.
Pakistan discuses baluchistan problem which will be problem for Pakistan in long term, So far Pakistan stand for Kashmir is that the people of Kashmir do n t want to live with Indians. Now by bring baluchistan issue Indian will make stand by saying baluchi leader do n t want to live with Pakistan. This is good tactics by Indian moving the point of focus from Kashmir to baluchistan.

Indians now make stand by saying that baluchistan should be librated .1971 is again in front of Pakistan.

I Agree With you......

Baluchistan unlike kashmir is not a disputed territory about which India can make cries about violations. And by the way how else would you suggest we would have highlighted the issue that it is India that is spreading terrorism and not the other way round. I think it is a well suited move done by PM and the world too should be given evidence about India involvement in soverign parts of PAKISTAN with the help of the puppet regime in Afghanistan.

Right on mate. By including the Balochistan issue in the joint statement, there is now scope for India to raise issues of human rights violations, custodial killings, rapes, economic exploitation and military action by the Pakistan Army in Balochistan province and internationalizing the Baloch freedom movement. Paksitani diplomats may have got it wrong here. India still regrets taking the Kashmir issue to the UN in 1948.

If RAW is helping the insurgents, then there is a possibility of CIA, Israel, Russians, Afghans also being involved. American defence analysts and think-tanks prefer a free non-nuclear Balochistan, which can then be used to encircle Iran, gain access to transit trade routes and exploit the natural resources. Any intelligence information provided by Pakistan government will not stand in the eyes of the international community, since it doesn't fit into their interests.

All the Indian are demanding proof from Pakistani about baluchistan insurgency. And the reason Pakistan is not giving proof it dose n t matter because intentional commute already made their mind.

Its not going to be that easily to free baluchistan.

Baluchistan unlike kashmir is not a disputed territory about which India can make cries about violations. And by the way how else would you suggest we would have highlighted the issue that it is India that is spreading terrorism and not the other way round. I think it is a well suited move done by PM and the world too should be given evidence about India involvement in soverign parts of PAKISTAN with the help of the puppet regime in Afghanistan.

Now a day India is supported by US to much. Why?
Baluchistan is the key for US

Since World War 2 US come as a super power and continue its rain of terror. The countries and nations which do not accept American culture society face western terror.
During the cold war US indirectly and directly involved in war to oppose USSR. Nations and countries which support USSR were put to test in the form of war. Vietnam and Afghanistan are the example. These countries were the front lines for US to break USSR.

After the end of cold war western realized that Muslims unity is thread to western power.
So they start dividing them by supporting dictator’s ship in the Muslim countries and use them to do western dirty work. Iran Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were the first to challenge to western powers and call for muslin unity. But their leaders were put down by western intelligent agencies by assassinating them. Iran was the first to realize the dirty work of western world. So Iran stood alone in the western terror .Iraq was masterly use be US to put down Iran which failed .when Iraq was unable to finish Iran and Iraq realized what they are doing is wrong their military was wreaked in first gulf war and finished in second gulf war. Western powers attack Afghanistan and Iraq to surround Iran. This surround will complete when Pakistan will be disarmed form its nuclear weapon and occupied by west to completely block Iran. Then final death blow will be when Iran is attack and occupies by west and create western government in each Muslim country to support west.

American is imposing their will in every country in the world like fanatics. No peace will exit unless there is a balance of power in the world.
Fanatics and terrorist are the western soldiers fighting for global domination.

i don't think Balouchistan wants to be liberated. but their are some elements who is creating all that chaos and havoc.. they will die for pakistan and i am sure of it ....!
secondly i think we have lots of other issues on our mind rite now, like swat and taliban, so its better we keep our focus on one point.. irst eliminate those talibans zalimans then deal with those BLA terrorists...!

Taliban in FATA are distraction from the real issue

why is india so interested in balouchistan issue???
india should not poke her nosy nose in pakistan's internal affairs!!!

India is interested in destroying Pakistan. It will use what ever means to do that.

but still we have to deal with them ...! dun you think so...?

It’s not going to be easy. Take example of Iraq US did their best to turn the Iraq people against saddam and create an up rising against him but still American bleed in Iraq.

ALLAH helps us all Pakistani and Muslims of the world in these dark days.

everybody knows that india is behind all the havoc and mayhem thats been created in pakistan... but dont forget that even israel is behind this conspiracy....!

but sooner or later inshallah we will squash these enemies ...
oh btw i heard inidans whining...:cheers:

INSHALLAH we will defeat Pakistan enemy.

PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN PAINDABAD

There are multiple threads running on this topic, can the mods please merge them.

Not any longer. It is now a bilateral issue, thanks to the joint statement.

Dont flatter yourself and your kind here. The only thing bilateral is the spreading of terrorism by India in Baluchistan. So wake up and smell the coffee.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom