What's new

Balochistan will be divided soon and lack progress.

Deja Vu's.. the definition of Pakistan..
The same was done to East Pakistan.. eating up funds, not implementing projects.. etc.
what you sow, so shall you reap.

These kinda news reiterates the the claims of balochistan always receiving step motherly treatment compared to influential Punjab and Sindh provinces !

this is the usual bla bla yadda they use to divert attention from their own incompetencies..a friend of mine and an influence figure of Baluchistan with two family members serving as ministers, owns a contracting business across Pakistan and Gulf. He has often told me that project in baluchistan return little profit as your have to feed a lot of kickbacks to local war lord and extortionist or risk losing your and your employers life. As a result, the contractors quit work in the midst which results in massive losses to the government.

They can go to the auditor general of Pakistan and get a report on fund diversion to satisfy their doubts!

Similar problem exists in the mineral rich states of Jharkhand, Orissa and Chittisgarh of India thanks to Maoist and outlaws they not only take money from the contractors but burn their equipment and kill their employees in most of the cases... still government is implementing huge projects and International companies are setting up huge plants creating thousands of jobs.... every day new railway lines and expressways connecting to big cities like Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai are being made...

I am sure Balochistan holds sufficient reserves of Natural gas if not oil... for govt. of Pakistan to implement similar measures there and attract multinational companies to setup plants.... and oil refineries... Steel plants and other defense item manufacturing plants along with Nuclear reactors can also be setup easily since the population density is low and that would provide strategic advantages in long term.

I highly doubt Balochistan will be partitioned from Pakistan. People have to understand that East Pakistan was not geographically connected to Pakistan. Which made it easier for our enemy to take advantage of.
Dividing Balochistan into small provinces is the key.

I highly doubt Balochistan will be partitioned from Pakistan. People have to understand that East Pakistan was not geographically connected to Pakistan. Which made it easier for our enemy to take advantage of.
Dividing Balochistan into small provinces is the key.

Yes Makran, North Balochistan, South Balochistan & Kalat should be made new provinces. Better for governance & better for control.

Back
Top Bottom