Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Balochistan Separation: Mission failed
June 17, 2017pakstrategicbloc

By: Rimsha Mengal

Almost 50% of the people in Pakistan dont even know that Balochistan was once a center of foreign funded terrorism.Separatists, Pseudo-Islamists and other groups were highly active and their masters were sitting abroad.

Separatist groups like BLA,BLF,BRA etc were controlled and funded from outside the territory of Pakistan and their only aim was to make Pakistan a smaller and weaker country and give a bad impression of Pakistan to the world.They could have easily done that by cutting away its south-western province of Balochistan and a lot of blood shed of Innocents of Balochistan.The separatists used to threaten people who weren’t willing to join the so called “freedom movements” and hundreds of innocent Baloch people were killed by the separatists for not strengthening their movements while many joined them to save their lives and their families.

Hostile powers never wanted Pakistan to prosper economically so targetting Balochistan was the best option for the enemies of Pakistan as they knew the fact that Port of Gwadar would soon start working and Pakistan would soon start progressing economically.

A huge plan was needed to protect the people of Balochistan who were the biggest victim of foreign funded terrorists,FC Balochistan and Police were the first line of defense for them.The support of people of Balochistan for the law enforcement agencies was huge which later played a vital role in bringing back peace in Balochistan so that mega projects like CPEC could kick off.
https://pakstrategicbloc.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/balochistan-separation-mission-failed/

Over simplified article.

Balochistan is only a piece of the puzzle, albeit probably the most crucial piece.

The strength and the sustenance of US of A is predicated on a country called Pakistan of which Balochistan is a part of.

It is "Oversimplified" because not every Pakistani can understand the complicated situation of Balochistan, infact more then half of the people of Pakistan don't even know what Balochistan was going through a few years back.So i wanted those people to read and understand it who dont know even a bit of Balochistan situation. Now if u want to diacuss other inside stories, u r most welcome.
Twitter: @RimshaMengal1

It is "Oversimplified" because not every Pakistani can understand the complicated situation of Balochistan, infact more then half of the people of Pakistan don't even know what Balochistan was going through a few years back.So i wanted those people to read and understand it who dont know even a bit of Balochistan situation. Now if u want to diacuss other inside stories, u r most welcome.

No, twitter
Here is good enough;
I will write a piece, possibly in Iran section, follow there.

Sister , I am not a twiter suer but want to learn more about Balochistan ,,, can you please share the stories here

I have witnessed some of the mess firsthand and have had the opportunity to interact with many Baluchs and Pushtoons in the field as well - your comment is spot on! There was so much trouble on ground that it looked impossible to mend. FC has played a very important role in correcting the mess (to an extent). But what was painful for me was the fact that despite so much happening on ground the governments were least interested and least bothered. I will write some when I get more time

Credit most be given to great leadership of Nawaz who instead of behaving like men baby, gave space to nationalists to rule despite winning more seats. Nawaz also came with agenda to develop Balochistan and make it peaceful, though still lot more needs to be done.

No story of Balochistan can be complete without the sacrifices rendered by the FC Balochistan and the Police. They are a very brave bunch. Yet, the situation is not fully controlled as our "friendly western neighbour" is hell bent on whipping up trouble wherever possible. the surest way for complete resolution of this problem is through the financial integration of the people and provision of quality education to all. Inshallah, we will success on both these fronts as well.

Credit most be given to great leadership of Nawaz who instead of behaving like men baby, gave space to nationalists to rule despite winning more seats. Nawaz also came with agenda to develop Balochistan and make it peaceful, though still lot more needs to be done.
The affairs in Balochistan was handed by NS to Rs pretty early on as frankly, the "talk to them" mantra was not really working early on. As the operations in the rest of the country progressed, we saw a steady stream of militants surrendering daily in Balochistan. Without RS and the then commandant southern command, the results would not have been as rosy.

The affairs in Balochistan was handed by NS to Rs pretty early on as frankly, the "talk to them" mantra was not really working early on. As the operations in the rest of the country progressed, we saw a steady stream of militants surrendering daily in Balochistan. Without RS and the then commandant southern command, the results would not have been as rosy.

RS is servant of PM. Without boss orders he couldn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom